[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short: > work in retail > coworker always steals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Long story short:
> work in retail
> coworker always steals sales
> sometimes explicitly jumps in front of me or does other "morally" improper tactics
> too pussy beta faggot to fight back except a couple times when I got pissed
Are there any supplements I can ingest that increase aggression? Not necessarily increase testosterone, but something that will make me more capable of standing up to bullshit
>>
File: 1450543642938.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450543642938.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>>35465946
>a new hope
>green lightsaber
>>
>>35465946
Human infused pheromone cologne, put to much of it on and watch all the alphas get triggered as you walk past.
>>
nofap will increase your aggression
>>
>>35465946
>c4 preworkout at work dumbass
>>
test
>>
ahahahah thanks OP i was feeling average today but at least I know I'm not as much as a fucking beta loser as you are.
>>
>>35465979
thanks it worked i feel more aggressive now
>>
Anything anti anxiety, like phenibut.
>>
I hear T-Bomb increases aggression
>>
>>35466014
a lot of anti-anxiety are really muscle relaxants, and that's kind of the opposite
>>
File: god-tier cum.jpg (79 KB, 601x569) Image search: [Google]
god-tier cum.jpg
79 KB, 601x569
>>35465946
>>
File: 1148490216.jpg (33 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
1148490216.jpg
33 KB, 340x444
>>35465946
>>
Trenbolone
Only real answer ITT
>>
>>35465946
Trenbologne
>>
>>35465946
Make a dynamic sniffer where one nostril sniffs ammonia and the other cocaine, whenever she steals a sale sniff it and beat the fuck outta her
>>
>>35465946
Mark?
>>
Workout in the morning before your shift.
>>
well noopept does it for me, although only in higher doses such as 20-30mg, snorted or under the tongue
>>
>>35468327
trenbologne..

is that like when you make lunch meats out of trenbolone?

i was never a terribly big fan of bologne desu,

could the same be done with salami?
and if so, how?
>>
Something kinda similar happened to me. A coworker had been stealing tools from the auto workshop and I turned a blind eye to it until I got promoted. Then I became accountable to those parts and had no choice but to snitch on him to management. He got fired and got so mad he fought me a few weeks later when he saw me.

I don't know how to increase aggression through supplements, but just turn the cunt in. I'm sure your workplace has some rules about that. If not, find another job.
>>
>>35469342
this.
also listen to some music that pumps you up
>>
>>35465946
Yes, it's called DNP. Makes you feel out of this world.
>>
Eat a spoonful of concrete so you'll harden the fuck up
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.