[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatfuck here, should I just stop eating bread and pasta altogether?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1449277817280.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449277817280.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
Fatfuck here, should I just stop eating bread and pasta altogether?
>>
No just eat less of it.
>>
>>35465269

Go for it, champ
>>
>>35465269
You should eat less of everything
>>
>>35465269
Yeah if you're fat cutting bread helps a lot
>>
>>35465269
>cutting pasta
it has 15+g protein/ 100g. it's actually goat food. even better if you eat the whole-meal version.
>>
eat a ton of veggies and a lot more protein

and you'll hopefully notice your appetite go down
>>
>>35465355
it may be better than rice (slower carbs)

it's carbs tho
>>
File: b8trickdeluxe.png (175 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
b8trickdeluxe.png
175 KB, 400x215
>>35465269
>bread
>>
>>35465502
there is no reason to not eat carbs except you fell for the keto meme.
>>
Eat less. Literally that easy. If you lost weight at the end of the week eat even less than that.

It's like fucking magic
>>
>>35465355
Yeh but remember that its shit quality protein that is only about 50% available to the body, the rest gets pissed/shit out, as a general rule I halve it.
Rice is slightly better, in the 60's from memory.

source: research i did a few years ago out of interest

OP try substituting other carbs sources such as beans and seeds/nuts for some meals too. May seem weird at first by beans instead of pasta makes a lot of nutritional sense. Just gotta prepare that anus.
but yeh you can cut back, doesnt have to be completely gone but the closer the better.
>>
>>35465865
>protein that is only about 50% available to the body
what does that even mean?
>>
>>35465269
You should eat less in general and exercise more.
>>
>>35465876
Protein bio-availability, just google it you fuckwit
>>
>>35465269
This meme again. Just eat at a caloric deficit. If you're doing cardio you'll be fine eating whole grains.
>>
>>35466145
just some wishywashy science that relays on heavily rigged set ups. good one.
>>
>>35466304
Ok then Dr
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.