[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here tried the Vivobarefoot RA II? They seem almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 300040-01_Mens_Ra_Black_Angle.jpg (76 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
300040-01_Mens_Ra_Black_Angle.jpg
76 KB, 1000x750
Has anyone here tried the Vivobarefoot RA II?

They seem almost too good to be true, a nice pair of running shoes that could easily be worn to business meetings, but when the manufacturer talks about 'thin soles' and 'minimalist shoes' I get sceptical. Are these things gonna fall apart after a month? Will the soles wear out easily?

Would be interested in hearing from any runners who have tried these before. Especially marathon runners.
>>
>>35465080

They look like shit also fuck running in those and I wouldn't wear them to a business meeting.
>>
>>35465080
I wore a pair for a few months and they fell apart.
also the cab is too big and they look like clown shoes
>>
>>35465080
i have the gobis. in fact, i have four pairs. ive had them since freshman year of college. im on my senior year.

thoroughly recommend them
>>
>>35465080
You're not meant to run in those brah

They're just 0 drop shoes that don't look like sneakers. If you want a pair of running shoes I'd get the vivobarefoot one.
>>
I have some vivos. Here's a tip: they look like clown shoes. Despite that, I like them because they are one of the rare brands that specifically make large toeboxes. But seriously if you try to use any kind of vivo in a business setting, people will notice.

The Gobi looks... well it looks like you're wearing burlap bags on your feet. Pretty comfy tho and with the right pants you can sort of minimize the clownshoe effect. I wear those usually.

The Ra is the same shape as the Gobi, but the low top really highlights how hideously weird they are. Returned that shit the instant I received them. Also you seriously don't want to actually run in those.

The Bannister look surprisingly fine. The thicker-looking sole is a huge help, and they have a smaller toebox. It's not a big difference is size, yet it really changes the shape of the shoe.

The Evo Pure are my gym/exercise shoes. 100% perfect for that. Very slim, so the clownshoe effect is diminished. Alternatively, the Stealth is the same deal, different look.

The Mata are fucking hilarious. How someone thought that abomination was a good idea, I'll never know. Between the horrid colors, the awful silhouette, and the way the leather creases, you are hitting everything on the "ugly kill me now" checklist.
>>
>>35465080
I tried another brand of these type of shoes. I have a feelmax pair and lems. The feelmax has a super thin sole. Its like wearing socks. You have to run/walk and land on the ball of your foot! Not your heal because you will hurt yourself bad. If you learn this new style, they are super comfy. Maximum feedback! !!pebbles!!.
I like them for casual wear and sports.
For business get the lems 9 to 5. I think they are called. Those are allright.

I also went hiking in the scottish highlands with the lems boulderboots. That went better then expected.

But, remember never landing on your heels...!
>>
>>35470080
Oh and the feelmax is lasting me more then a year now. Lems too.
>>
File: lems22-6.jpg (814 KB, 1400x874) Image search: [Google]
lems22-6.jpg
814 KB, 1400x874
>>35470080
jesus christ
>>
>>35470311
>>35465080
autism shoes
>>
>>35470311
Trust me when it comes to these type of shoes, this the top of the litter.
>>
>>35470417
For business purposes. Not for training, obviously
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.