[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calisthenic workout routine that can be done at home with just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Calisthenic workout routine that can be done at home with just a pull up bar and body for a F1 on this chart
>>
And some easy to follow dieting tips plz anons
>>
sticky, faggot
>>
>>35464666
i showed a girl this picture and she said c3 looked the best
also mirin those trips
>>
>>35464772
Do you know why she said that?

I'll tell you why. Look at that adonis belt on c3.
>>
>>35464772
Damn lie
>G7 is best
>>
C3 & C4 look the best in my feminine opinion
>>
>>35464666
>>35465513

Currently C4 and really want to be A6.
>>
>>35464666
Look into startbodyweight. It's pretty solid if you're too much of a bitch to get a gym membership.
>>
You can't pick a routine based on body type. If you want a simple calisthenics routine then google search "bodyweightfitness recommended routine"

Exercises are meant to be progressed. Some reading but well worth it.
>>
>>35464666
day 1:
push ups 5 x f
dips 5 x f

day 2:
squats 5 x f
lunges 5 x f
leg raises 5 x f
bicycle crunches 5 x f

day 3:
pull ups 5 x f
chin ups 5 x f
inverted rows 5 x f

eat at maintaining rate and do cardio every day

i used this to get to c3 from about b1, good luck
>>
File: jimmy beam.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
jimmy beam.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>35465724
>if you're too much of a bitch to get a gym membership
why do cunts say this? it obviously requires heaps more skill and discipline to get strong and aesthetic doing calisthenics
>>
>>35465966
They think going to the gym and waiting their turn on the meme machines is the pinnacle of social interaction
>>
File: 1451769284516.jpg (44 KB, 480x637) Image search: [Google]
1451769284516.jpg
44 KB, 480x637
>>35464666
Am I a 3B or delusional? Also, what is the ideal body that people mire?
>>
>>35465966
>>35466051
Because 99.999999999% of the time, calisthenics people on this board are just too autistic and retarded to go to a gym. It has nothing to do with safety or challenge or skill or any of that bullshit; you are just too afraid of public places. Finding some magic routine that lets you stay at home just enables you to continue being creepy as fuck and limits your potential growth.

Could you get strong and aesthetic doing calisthenics? Sure.

Could you get thin on a diet purely from Hostess snake foods (a.k.a. the twinkie diet)? Sure (it's been done; look it up).

Could you wash your car with one cup of water at a time instead of using a hose or a bucket? Sure.

Are any of those good ideas? No, not really.

>>35466051
>meme machines
The vast majority of people on this board who go to the gym tend to be very much against most machines, or at least machines as the main focus of the workout.
>>
>>35464666
there's a bodyweight general on >>>/asp/
>>
>>35466105
I'd say 3B is about right for you. What are your height, weight, and lifts?

A4-A6 is probably ideal for mires during shirtless season
>>
>>35466254
5"9
132lb

ORM:
Bench: 140lb
Squat: 190lb
OHP: 90lb
T-Bar Row: 120lb

Fucking up badly?
>>
>>35466324
Any reason you don't deadlift?
Those are decent stats for your weight, but you really should eat more.
>>
>>35466357
Progress is slow, but hopefully cutting cardio in half should help my gains

I don't deadlifts for the same reason I didn't do squats until 3 months ago - my form is/was literal shit. I will be doing it with my new 5x5 program though.
>>
>>35466407
Good luck, bro. Just get your form checked regularly until you get it down.
>>
>tfw D6 after 5 months
I'll never make it.
>>
>>35466492
Fellow D6 bro, I'm here after 3 months
>>
>>35466115
Except outdoor gyms usually are in public places you fucking mong

Holy fuck you're dumb mate, keep paying out your ass just to use a fucking bench and squat rack though
>>
File: my favourite meme.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
my favourite meme.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
>>35466115
Except outdoor gyms are almost always in public places you fucking mong

Holy fuck you're dumb mate, keep paying out your ass just to use a fucking bench and squat rack though
>>
>>35466324
good lifts, nice insertions. get to 150-160 lb and you'll look pretty nice.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.