[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/, supplements. Whats worth taking? atm im taking whey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1422976446843.png (199 KB, 1200x1332) Image search: [Google]
1422976446843.png
199 KB, 1200x1332
So /fit/, supplements. Whats worth taking? atm im taking whey protein, creatine, l-glutamine, multivitamin, bcaa and fish-oil. My goal is a aesthetic physique.
>>
the benefits of l-glutamine and bcaa's are questionable. multis won't help you attain an aesthetic physique, and if you otherwise eat healthy they won't do shit.
>>
>>35464119
So multivitamins are not really worth it and so is the bcaa's and glutamine?
>>
>>35464161
you should read up on those yourself.

multis can be useful if your diet is lacking.

bcaas haven't been studied enough. we simply don't know yet. if you plan to take them then at least learn what they're supposed to do and how. if you take them with your regular protein it's 100% a waste, that much is clear.

I don't know all that much about glutamine, honestly.

maybe look into beta-alanine.
>>
>taking supplements

O u are new here arent you
>>
>>35464065
Here is some doNOTs of the supplement world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e50-oMGODA

but stick with creatine, protein, and a multi vitamin.
>>
>>35464065
heres what not to do buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e50-oMGODA

but stick with protein, creatine and a multi
>>
>not just eating eggs a plenty
>Spending your shekels on crap

You're not gonna make it
>>
>>35464321
will creatine make me bloated? and is there any certain types of multivatmin i need as a man?
>>
>>35464065
Vitamin D3
Beta Alanine
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-16+at+08.14.50).jpg (57 KB, 488x522) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-16+at+08.14.50).jpg
57 KB, 488x522
this is me atm, and will i be fine with protein creatine multivatmins and omega-3?
>>
>>35464359
Also i have celiac disease if that matters. i eat mostly oatmeal, milk, fish and meat.
>>
>>35464065
Tyrosine. Especially acetyl-l-tyrosine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.