[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(pic unrelated) I started at 141lbs (5'6) in the summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jazzcup.jpg (75 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
jazzcup.jpg
75 KB, 640x610
(pic unrelated) I started at 141lbs (5'6) in the summer of 2014, and I lost the first 20lbs by wintertime by not drinking soda, eating less, and hiking as often as possible. I started feeling reasonably good about myself at that point, but I still couldn't enjoy looking at myself in the mirror so I got myself a gym membership a few months ago and I've been going a few times a week. I managed to get down to 106lbs but I still can't look at myself in the mirror without disgust. I look like a nutsack. What the fuck do
>>
Post pics of current physique to see if you truly are a nit sack or if you're just delusional, also keep liftimg
>>
>>35463282
Good thing u said pic unrelated, i almost thought it was related

The best exercise you should do is:
Sticky reads to failure.
>>
File: nutsack.jpg (57 KB, 439x444) Image search: [Google]
nutsack.jpg
57 KB, 439x444
>>35463564
here you go. sorry in advance
>>
>>35463604
What the fucking fuck is that shit? Did an alien burst forth from your chest?
>>
>>35463604
london..?
>>
>>35463658
Lol no I just got the shit kicked out of me in highschool and I broke a few ribs.
>>
>>35463681
nope
>>
I'll probably s
>>
>>35463282
Thats the side of a paper cup right?
>>
>>35463958
It is. It's called the solo jazz cup
>>
>>35463933
?
>>
>>35463604
thank you skeleton
>>
Holy shit you are skinny as fuck, eat more you fucking idiot and lift heavy
>>
>>35463604
you sorta look like me. You have mild pectus excavatum of the chest. You can sorta see the hole in your chest on your pic. You have some flaring of the ribs but not that bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.