[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kegels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 12756345804264.jpg (10 KB, 341x255) Image search: [Google]
12756345804264.jpg
10 KB, 341x255
Do kegels ACTUALLY make you last longer in bed, or is it just a myth?

I hear the claim a lot, but is there any proof?

I'm looking to hear from people who have maintained a consistent kegel routine for months and have (or haven't) found tangible results to relay their experiences. It would be helpful to the citizens of /fit/ if you were to answer these questions:
• What can one reasonably expect from kegels in terms of sexual performance?
• What is required our of a kegel routine to get there?
• How do you know you're making progress?
• How long before you see results, and how long until you reach ''mastery'' (if it exists)?
>>
Kegels don't work and you will always be terrible in bed
>>
>>35462018

2/10
>>
i cant speak to kegels but silicon cock rings are pretty based
>>
>>35461855
It won't make you last longer but your cum shots will blast through anything like a death ray.
Did level for 7 months in middle school.
>>
I'm doing 50 kegels a day for my new years resolution along with a few other health focused exercises for my penile health. I'll let you know in a few months.
>>
>How long before you see results

10-12 weeks of 3x per week, 10-15 minutes per session. Mind, I wasn't doing it for more endurance, just better ejaculatory pressure. Took me from dribbling 90% of the time to clearing the tip about 75% of the time.
>>
>>35462018
I don't believe you
>>
>>35462150
you didn't do it for the endurance, but did you notice any change in how long you lasted (or in terms of control when not to cum?)
>>
>>35462046
Why? What are the benefits?
>>
>>35461855
I started kegels because i asked in 4chan help because i had premature ejaculation, it worked...
1 month after doing it i can´t cum while penetrating :/ , at least my fwb gives me a great bj and handjob to make me cum when she is done...

Libido also increased, was a bit down because of propecia.
>>
>>35461855
how do you correctly perform a 'kegel'
>>
>>35462665
Clench your groin like you would to stop yourself peeing or pooping.
>>
>>35462434
Blood stays in penis making your cock basically a fuck toy for women that can get them off a million times without you getting off once. I've used them a few times for those lady nights but they take the enjoyment out of sex and make it a straight up workout. If you use them tell your partner though because they'll notice.
>>
>>35462434
Blood stays in penis making your cock basically a fuck toy for women that can get them off a million times without you getting off once. I've used them a few times for those lady nights but they take the enjoyment out of sex and make it a straight up workout. If you use them tell your partner though because they'll notice.
>>
>>35462334
Yes, but literally only a few seconds.

As in, once I was starting to orgasm I could stop my pelvic floor contractions for a second or two to let the cum build up.
>>
Does anyone here have experience with 'reverse kegels'?

Apparently, the pelvic floor muscles can get tight which actually can make you cum faster. Reverse kegels essentially 'stretch' that muscle.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.