[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-061.jpg (39 KB, 319x441) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-061.jpg
39 KB, 319x441
Question for the philosophers of /fit/: how does one compensate with not getting any validation or attention from the opposite sex?

I chose this board cause this is full of threads like this and we are all lifting not just heavy ass weights but feels also. For many people it seems like lifting has boosted their confidence and made them look better resulting in mires and attention from the opposite sex.

But for me it has never happened really. I lift a lot and I personally think that my body is pretty decent. My face isn't totally fucked up either, sometimes I think that I look pretty good. So with other words, I'm quite confident about myself. However it does bother me a bit that the opposite sex has literally no interest in me what so ever. Sure that has made me doubt myself back in the days but I got rid of it by simply stopping to put myself out there. No disappointments, so cry basically.

But that's kinda the only thing missing in my life. I got friends, I got my life in order, I got hobbies, I'm a normie. I have just never been in a relationship with anyone, and as I get older the more abnormal that is. And there's really no substitute to fill that hole in my life either.

Not saying that I'm desperate or that I could never have any chances on anyone, but naturally it's a bit sad thought that your mother is basically the only person who loves you.

So /fit/, how did you deal with these feels? I'm not looking for any personal advice really so this thread is not about that, I just generally wanna know if there's a way to stop longing for things that will prob never happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x355
Mods get this nigga..
>>
>>35461106
I don't hear people who WHINE this much so just go kill yourself it's no wonder nobody will get with you you're a total Debbie Downer
>>
>>35461106
Instead of waiting for the opposite sex to make a move you have to be the one to reach out to those qts
>>
>>35461106
Stoicism. Also, >>35462114
>>
>>35461106
Wtf you are literally describing me. How old are you?
>>
File: crying.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>good looking normie with normie hobbies
>still no gf ever

Fuck my life. You're me.
>>
Jesus Christ OP, that's just like me

at least we have gains tho
>>
>tfw I used to be upset about no gf
>tfw the feel of no gf is literally nothing compared to the feel of no friends and disappointing your family
>>
>>35463129
but by having no gf I am disappointing my family

My father tries to talk to me once a week about it, I just want off this ride
>>
>>35463189

The only way off the ride is death.
>>
File: 1451548036167.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1451548036167.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Iktf
>>
>>35461106
Get friends of the same gender, no homo. So what I don't get girls giving me attention? Remember that all that comes from women is money expenditure, time expenditure, and occasional sex.

You can derive the same emotional happiness going on a hike with your best friends and playing video games with them. And if you really want pussy that much, prostitutes and one-night stands.

tl;dr just hang out with your friends and feel good that you don't have to go through extra shit for occasional extra utility.
>>
>>35461106
Yeah because most of us are just approached by women all the time, right?
Actually good looking Bitches get hundreds of friend requests, messages and guys flirt with them.
You gotta make an effort anon. What makes you stand out from the crowd?
You're a nice guy with a good body? Guess what so is this other fag and he plays guitar and plays Football. Be interesting, have a sense of humor as well.
>>
>>35461106
Kind of similar OP, but instead i just never really allow anyone to get too attached or close to me.

I'll fuck around with a grill for a few months, kind of just treat them like a fuck buddy, and when they want more, drop them completely. I am ok with this for now, maybe it will change at some point. It is nice to fall asleep with a qt3.14 though, very comforting. Aside from that, and the casual sex, why deal with a gf.
>>
>>35461106
are you sure you aren't missing the signs? they are extremely subtle a lot of the time as women are "modest" or shy.
>>
>>35461106
This is the sad reality of most young males, small percentage of guys fucking most of the young pretty girls. The answer is that doesn't even matter if you are /fit/ or /fat/, not even confidence. The ability to inspire a deep want for the dick is what it is. Only few men have this gift. This of course can only be achieved through your ability to communicate with them. I've seen beautiful women fall in love complete hobos and I'm sure you have too. Talk to girls. On regular basis. Only way.
>>
>>35464153
I think I am one of your "small percentage" and I'm inclined to disregard monogamy and pursue multiple "relationships". It doesn't have to be a "sad reality", though. I suggest the frustrated betas find an alpha. I'd be open to making a tribe (although I expect most men to be trying to pursue love, relationships, happiness, marriage and a nuclear family) and if it's true women will do anything an alpha says then I'll happily share. I think that's a more harmonious and dignified set-up than trying to make 90%+ of women commit to a man who isn't alpha - that way lies entitlement, white-knights, feminism and divorce courts.

instead of -
>betas make the women unhappy, women make the betas unhappy, alphas and women make each other happy
you can have
>the alpha makes the women happy, the women make the betas happy and the betas and women make the alpha happy

all you have to lay aside is monogamy.
>>
You see mirin threads and you incorrectly assume that everyone on the board is getting swamped with female attention

-They are the dudes who are putting themselves out there more so they are more likely to get mired
-A lot of those stories are exaggerated to be more entertaining
>>
The problem with talking to girls is that I know that she knows the reason why I'd be talking to her. Sex, obviously. So what's the point of going through the all of the peacocking and bullshit when it might as well just be a yes or no up front?

Girls aren't stupid. Why else would a guy walk up out of nowhere and start a conversation just to be friends?
>>
File: gf feeling.png (177 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
gf feeling.png
177 KB, 1100x950
>>
>>35464497
>A girl would be fun to have around
>>
>>35461106
You can look really good as either gender and never get a so if your personality is awkward as fuck. Trust me. Maybe you have resting school shooter face
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.