[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was going to get a bench set with weights for $80, but WalMart's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CAP deluxe.jpg (14 KB, 466x312) Image search: [Google]
CAP deluxe.jpg
14 KB, 466x312
I was going to get a bench set with weights for $80, but WalMart's sold out. Picture relevant.

EBay doesn't have reviews so much, so any recommendations? If it's much more than WM pricing, I'd probably just wait for restock.
>>
>>35459867
Also, I just noticed that the weight "stand" doesn't seem to have height settings. Is that an issue?
>>
how will you squat anon?
>>
>>35459896
By gitting fucking gud.

Front squats, maybe.
>>
>>35459881
Depends on your arm length/height

If you want cheap home gym equipment, hit up Craigslist in a month or two. It's usually kind of dry around this time due to New Years optimism, but people sell their excercise equipment off all the time the rest of the year
>>
>>35459952
I guess I could put couch cushions there or something if it's problematic
>>
if you are serious you had better make sure that bench is strong. read the description and ask if its not there. if you one day aspire to be able to benc 140kg, for example, you're risking your life if you use equipment that will snap.
>>
>$80 Wal-Mart bench
There's quicker ways to kill yourself OP
>>
>>35460003
>>35460056
These benches aren't meant to sustain more than the 100lbs they come with. I'm 6' and probably still 140, despite having eaten 3k+ Cal for over a year. Just on about getting ottermode-ish and have something to do in between projects and video game matches.

If I surpass the weight that quickly, I can reinforce the bench and bury it for stability (if nothing else).
>>
get a fucking squat stand holy shit
>>
>>35460336
OMG I can do power cleans
>>
>>35460351
If you can power clean your squat weight, then you're dyel as fuck.
>>
>>35460365
It's only 100lbs. Not sure what to do after that. I can probably 4x10 that in like 2 weeks for squats.

I'm saving gallon jugs though. Sand OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.