[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fitness app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WL2GxyH.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
WL2GxyH.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1080
Dear /fit/ I have to write software for school and I am thinking of making a fitness android app. What kind of features would you want in this kind of application geared specifically to lifting?
>>
>>35459545
You know how some people carry around notebooks in the gym to track their lifts? It can be especially useful if you're at a new gym with different machines. Put that in app form.
Also a spreadsheet to calculate macros. I've got an excel sheet with nutrition info for like 30 different food/drinks, and I can just input how many servings I have and it figures out the total macros. Do that.

And maybe also a progress tracker. Store body measurements, weight, a bf% calculator, maybe even let them take a picture and store that for a given day.

I do this on my computer, some people might want an app
>>
>>35459632
Literally Jefit?
>>
>>35459632
thanks anon
>>
An app that lets you plug in your own programs and graphs your progress seems like a good idea
>>
>>35459740
yeah i was thinking of having templates for major programs like ss, sl, 531 etc, and then you can customize it as needed
>>
>>35459740
This

Maybe have it like a calendar, where you can set up your routine and have the ability to make it recurring. Selecting a day would bring up what you need to do, and you would be able to input each of your sets for each respective lift.

Also (assuming you are a CS major) what is the progression of learning languages?
>>
File: 1451510648048.jpg (102 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1451510648048.jpg
102 KB, 800x1203
I've been searching 648 years for an app that has popular programs that automatically updates progression based off previous lifts. I'd suck your dick if you do this successfully
>>
>>35459675
idk I don't pay attention to apps. It wouldn't surprise me if theres something out there like this so OP should look around first.
>>
>>35459834
not a cs major yet, in high school doing ib cs (not a minor)

>>35459845
i would suck my own dick if i did this too, thanks
>>
>>35459545
Make fitnotes but able to combine exercises for supersets. That's my only complaint about the app. Basically just copy it, no explinations gifs. Simple layout with simple colours
>>
>>35459978
B&
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.