[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When keeping track of my calories and macros for weight loss.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (640 KB, 747x777) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 747x777
When keeping track of my calories and macros for weight loss.....

Does it matter if I have eat low cal on rest/sedentary days, then high cal on active workout days?

Or should I keep my calorie intake consistent all the way through to promote recovery?
>>
>>35458367
Bump because this the first post on /fit/ I've made in years.... Also the sticky only mentions on what to eat based on a linear 1 day, rather, whether to calculate calories based on day to day, or simply overall hours in a week.
>>
>>35458367
Since you spend energy working out, you need to eat a bit more to have the same caloric deficit.
>>
>>35458456
Yeah, but say I workout 6 hours a week, I take a break on Wednesday.

Would I calculate the calories based on my activity level on Wednesday? Or do I stay course and eat what I would on a regular training day.
>>
>>35458498
You should adjust it to your activity level, but you may also want that day as a refeed(and/or chat meal) day, where you eat a bit above your requiered calories to ensure normal hormonal levels, mainly leptin, it will be a nice day because you eat more than required and will make no difference or you may lose fat even faster due to leptin effect on your body.
>>
>>35458554
Thank you very much. It's good to see people on /fit/ again that actually know what they're talking about.
>>
I want to fuck the chubby cheetah
>>
>>35458367
Look at that Rabbit's hips.
>>
>>35460655
I would fucking smash that rabbit
>>
>>35461177

you need help
>>
>>35461254
High test knows no bounds
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.