[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1450647922932.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450647922932.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
Hello /fit/ Ever sine I started working out, I've been getting acne all over my body. Why's that?
>>
Shower before and after working out
>>
are you doing roids?
>>
>>35458027
Before? That doesn't make sense if you're gonna get sweaty afterwards.

Or are you telling me that cause I'm already suffering from this shit?
>>
>>35458040
No
>>
Same, i got some in the middle of my chest since i started doing workout.
No idea why.

I take two shower a day, one when i wake up so i dont look like a zombie at work, and one after workout, workout is usualy done at 17h30 during the week, vary a bit during weekend/hollydays.
>>
>>35458042
Your skin is dirty, then you get sweaty and it rubs eith your clothes and creates a sweaty sticky shit place
>>
Bump *cry for help*
>>
>>35458093
Hmmm... So if I shower after I work out from this point on, will it reduce and become less noticeable and fade overtime?

Or am I fucked?
>>
try using head & shoulders as a body wash. no, for real. but get the original "classic clean" not any of the specialty ones.
>>
>>35459331
Why is head and shoulders so perfect? Had dandruff all my life and tried all kinds of prescription shampoos, serums and shit. Buy head and shoulders and bam, dandruff gone. What the FUCK it's literally perfect
>>
>>35458104
Shower before too like the guy said dumbass.. Go into the gym clean and you will have less of a sweat problem thus less of an acne problem.. If you want to be lazy and not shower before gym thats OK just dont complain about the acne youve incurred
>>
>>35458019
more likely than not it's because of a change in diet, make sure you eat healthy foods. and try to eat as little refined sugar as possible.
>>
>>35458019
are you taking a preworkout?
preworkouts give me bacne :3
>>
>>35458042

Shower before the gym you stinky fuck.
>>
>>35459331
Trolling this hard?

>>35459374
>>35459858
But I workout at home...

>>35459532
Nahhh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.