[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
old thread hitting limit, updated pastebin
>>
got some on my hands and it wont wash off, how long does it take for this shit to come off?
>>
File: 805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg (36 KB, 542x640) Image search: [Google]
805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg
36 KB, 542x640
>>35457777
>You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg

but, in conjunction with a caloric deficit, will one lose fat on a 250mg/day cycle?
>>
Just bumped up to 750mg. I feel like I'm in the circles of hell. So hot! Other than that I feel fine. Ephedrine has been wonderful to combat lethargy.
>>
>>35458801
Yes you will still loose fat on 250mg
>>
>>35458947
I fucking love you lazy ass, risk taking, short cut cunts. Please overdose on DNP and make tomorrow's news. Please?
>>
File: selfie2.jpg (47 KB, 728x813) Image search: [Google]
selfie2.jpg
47 KB, 728x813
>>35458947

750mg w/ ephedrine.
>nigga u playing with fire
>>
>>35459864
Why are you on this board you fairy faggot?
>>
>>35459942
Ephedrine literally does nothing to the DNP to make it dangerous. Please elaborate.
>>
>>35459942
EC stack is a thermogenic, DNP increases your metabolic rate... two different thinks. EC stack makes your heart beat faster, DNP makes you hot.

Too much EC + intense cardio, you can have bad heart issues.

Too much DNP, you're literally just cooking your organs.
>>
File: 1424468052308.jpg (63 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
1424468052308.jpg
63 KB, 699x650
>>35460103
I never take more than three caps ever (the lethal amount is just shy of double that.

I'm also not doing cardio while taking said DNP and Ephedrine.
>>
>>35459986

to let cunts like you know what pieces of shit you really are. Do you tell your friends and family you're on DNP or enjoy the circle jerk of them saying you've lost weight?

fucking undeserving pricks, enjoy your overdose.

PLEASE
>>
>>35460145
... And its about 12°f outside
>>
File: 1446134289511.gif (32 KB, 274x293) Image search: [Google]
1446134289511.gif
32 KB, 274x293
>>35460158
So much anger. Yup everyone in my inner circle knows.

It's not even a big deal you little man bitch.
>>
>>35460187
must be if you have to rely on pills to lose weight! What a fucking pathetic cunt you are, what's next? Synthol?

Enjoy your fake gains, manlet
>>
On day 7 of dinitros. Really feeling good, a little warmth if I'm doing something active, but since it's 0 out right now the extra heat is a perk. Day 1-4 200mg 5-7 400mg. Even though I'm very bloated, the loss is quite visible.
>>
File: 1388377296558.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1388377296558.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>>35460230
6' 4" you can call me the supreme fucking leader of the manlets.

This DNP is a shortcut to drop one pant size (due to binging the fuck out) for some snowboard pants. Trip set to go out west is less than a month a way.

In no way am I some obese fuck that's cutting down with DNP for a year.
>>
>>35460294
no, I'd call you an insecure cunt with image issues who lacks the self control and discipline to get results though diet and exercise and has to take an unregulated drug to lose body fat

Well done leader of the manlets, you should be proud of them sucking your cock
>>
>>35457777
So I think I'm going to try this. I'm at 16% and want to be at 10%, I might lose a little more natty before DNPing but I don't need to lose much on DNP. Can somebody give their opinion on the following cycle?

Because I work 9-5 in an office I need to minimize sweating at work. I'm thinking of doing a 5 day cycle, followed by a 2-day break, and another 5 days. Then rest a week or two and do it again, so a total of 20 days.
I would plan on taking 250mg Wednesday-Sunday, then Monday-Tuesday off, then start again on Wednesday.

My thinking is that I probably won't feel sides Wed or Thurs and should only have light sides Fri and Mon. So the sides would hit me the hardest on the weekend, where I don't need to look presentable or worry about sweating through a dress shirt.

Does that sound right, would this mostly avoid sweating on the weekdays? And would it even be effective, a low dose for only 5 days, then 2 days off and 5 days on again? I don't need to lose much, probably like 10 pounds, but would this cycle even be that effective?

Thanks for any input.
>>
>>35460337
Or just want to fit in my $200 pants homie. But das coo.
>>
>>35460356
should have thought about that before your fat ass bought a pair then

pill popping fucking junkie
>>
File: 1450656961441.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450656961441.gif
4 MB, 400x400
>>35460375
Have had them for three years but alright.
>>
>>35460352
If you're going to take DNP, just do it properly. You have to take into account that DNP has a 36 hour half life.

Let's say you dose 5 days a week and take Saturday and Sunday off.

Your Friday dose will still give you the effects and adverse effects of DNP until sunday. So by taking 2 days off of dosing, you may experience a few hours of lessened side effects on your second off day.

But then you're dosing again on monday...
>>
>>35460573
Just read your post again, just shift over what I said to your schedule.

You should feel lessened sides on Wednesday but that's it. Is one day worth disrupting the benefits of the compound? I'd say just pound through 21 days of scheduled dosing and get it done.
>>
>>35460484
should have bought a new pair by now you cheapskate bastard instead of blowing it on drugs. much kek for three year old pants

you really are the leader of manlets
>>
I got about 40 more LBS to lose after losing 60 lbs on DNP.

I'm so close to makingit.
>>
>>35460603
>>35460573
I don't know, my problem is I have to go to meetings and talk to clients and stuff, I can't be sweating heavy at work. So spending three weeks sweating is not something I can do.

What else can I do to mitigate the sweating during the week? What about timing of the dose, is the sweating going to be most effective right after I take it? Would taking the dose in the late afternoon keep the worst of the sweating to the evening and night?
I've heard carbs cause a spike in sweating, so I was planning on doing no-carb before 5pm. Or maybe some carbs first thing in the morning and hope the sweats are done by the time I get to work.
>>
>>35460608
>>35460608
You're new here huh?
>>
day 9 on maseratis shit at 500mg

no sides but minor heat
>>
>>35460941

does 250mg even cause people to sweat? anybody confirm?
>>
>>35461667
I think it varies by person. If I can stick to 250mg without sweats I would probably just do a normal cycle, I guess we'll see how it goes.Otherwise I'll probably try the 5 day cycles and see what else I can do to mitigate the sweating. On the plus side it is winter so, I can spend lunch breaks walking around outside in 40 degree weather.
>>
>>35461667
causes night sweats and when anything cardio is done
>>
What would a cycle staying at 200mg/250mg look like? I can't find any information on this, apparently everybody who has ever taken this ups the dose after a few days. Would staying at 250mg still be effective enough to be worth it? Would it cut down on the sides and minimize sweating?
>>
>>35465055
Yes it would make sides much easier to handle, especially if you have shit to do like a job or uni. Obviously you won't lose as much but that's fine if you aren't in a rush for some reason
>>
>>35462024
> day cycles
What? No don't do that lol.. Dnp takes a few days to build up in your blood. You'd be wasting pills
>>
>>35465101
5*
>>
>>35462024
Just read your first post. 250mg doesn't give crazy sides, especially if your workplace is decently cool and if it's winter. But people sweet differently. I'd probably sweat more than most people because I naturally sweat less

If anything you won't be sweating heavily, just a normal amount. You can also lessen the sides by timing your Dnp dosage at night
>>
>>35461667
I'd sweat on 250 inside stuffy rooms and while doing cardio, lessened greatly if doing it in winter
>>
>>35460158
So much angry.
>>
>>35460158
Nothing wrong with bumping to 750mg for a bit, especially if you have experience with DNP. Stop being such a drama queen.

Obviously you shouldn't be on that dose if you just start using it.
>>
>>35460158
Also how the fuck do you overdose taking 750 mg in a day? Fuck off, dumbass
>>
>>35460103
>>35460014

I have a ritalin prescription that I need to take to be productive at work. Can I keep taking that while on DNP?
>>
>>35465929
Probably maybe possibly

Stay hydrated and don't die, don't overdo cardio if you do it at all
>>
Enjoy your hyperthermia you faggots.

Feel the burn.
>>
Is there any benefit/negatives to a higher dose on certain days? Ex: 600mg instead of 400 on colder days
>>
>>35466550
seconding this. Could I do a higher dose on weekends when I can sweat as much as I want? Would I do Sat and Sun morning, or maybe take it Fri and Sat evening so I'll be back down Monday?
>>
Best place to get it? Any opinions.
>>
>>35467095
Dinitro
>>
>>35467147
Alternatives? I don't need his huge bags of pills
>>
will 50mg per day of eca stack be worth it with dnp? just to curb extra cravings?
>>
>>35457777
where do you buy it? google tells me its illegal in the states?
>>
>>35468622
Read OP's post. #1
>>
What kind of a risk am I taking by aldactone(been on it for around 6 months) with this? I'm 2 weeks in on dnp and didn't know aldactone+dnp was supposed to be horrible for you, but I feel fine, should I stop taking it for the next week to be safe?
>>
how much is drmuscle? its the only one without a price. Is shipping included?
>>
is yf officially out of business now?
>>
>>35468982
40 pounds for 40 250mg pills
30 for 40 125mg pills
10 pound flat shipping fee.
>>
I'm on my third cycle 500mg daily and I was wondering what my oral temperature should be, on and off dnp. And when I should get worried.
>>
Jason Blaha

>moar liek Gayson Kaka (poo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVcSTe0LmXI

How much was this bloke on. Eggman makes a point about under/overdosing but there's only so much that you can fit inside a single capsule so the people at greatest risk (are those on 3-4 pills a day where that overdose per cap multiplier becomes critical.

P.P.S Piss off Jason ("^__^)
>>
My order from Maserati came. I ordered 30 250mg caps and I got a bag containing 41 caps. I'm not complaining but, does this strike anyone else as odd?
>>
File: dsf.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dsf.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>35470422
>>
>>35470422
check if thats dnp bro
>>
>>35470407
>his first day of re-taking the tablets.
>"I took three in the morning and I didn't feel anything for a few hours, so stupidly I took another five"

Fucking kek. I'm not going to say anyone deserves to die, but this retard seriously just took a handful of this shit and when he didn't instantly lose 10 pounds he took another handful. Guy was on steroids too, it's not like he just bought some sketchy looking diet pill he saw in a banner ad, he knew what he was fucking with and just didn't care. What an absolute fucking moron.
>>
>>35470566

as is any cunt who takes DNP, fucking short cut, lazy ass bastards

please all overdose and do the gene pool a favour
>>
>>35470672
There's a difference between knowingly taking a risk and committing suicide.
>>
>>35470407
no sympathy for the guy that overdosed, would put tren and winstrol above dnp as being more dangerous i might add
>>
>>35469736
How do you pay them? Would I have to use pounds or could I do American dollars? Do I just like mail him cash? Or do I need to learn to use bitcoin? I would think anything else would leave a paper trail.
>>
>>35470139
Just what I've heard so don't put too much stock in it, but I've heard 101'F is normal, and if you hit 103 you should stop taking them until you get back to normal body temperature.
>>
What are your experiences with Creatine and DNP?

I tried both taking it and taking it not and for me it seems that taking it gets me less fat loss (maybe something like -20%), equal sides outside of training, but considerably less strength loss (with a Wilks>400).

From my understanding creatine and DNP have opposite effects, so I think that I train heavier (and thus retain more strength) because there is more energy in my muscles, but the DNP first has to "burn" through the energy in the muscles from the creatine (thus less fat loss).

Normally I took DNP and creatine right after training, but now I want to experiment with taking the creatine after waking up (so some hours before the training and roughly in the middle between two DNP doses).

Oh, and I'm talking about 5-10g of creatine and 500-750mg of DNP
>>
>>35472142
You could use credit/debit card, but that would be stupid. Just leanr bitcoins.
>>
>>35472815
Creatine and DNP both dehydrate you, I would think that's a pretty stupid idea.
>>
Oh, dnp threads are allowed again? That's weird.

I'm on day seven of 500 mg, with a previous seven days of 250 mg prior to that. Sides have been minimal: some heat and lethargy about three hours after the second dose, and I'm not sleeping well. Usually I'll only sleep about six hours before I get up around four am and can't fall back asleep. Lifts have suffered because of the sleep, and I often have to have some caffeine to combat the lethargy and not fall asleep at work, which I'm sure isn't helping my sleep any.

Been having to more or less guess my calorie intake because of holiday shit I'm obligated to participate in, but I shoot for between 2000 and 2500 a day. The scale varies widely with my water and sodium intake so I can't really tell how much fat I've lost. My arms look more cut, but my belly seems bigger if anything so I think the bloat is throwing me off. I hope my frequent guessing isn't going to make this cycle basically pointless, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
>>
>>35474165
Oh, also my stuff is underdosed by maserati's own admission, so my dose is probably as low as 400 mg because he can't dry his shit.
>>
>>35472815
Creatine causes water retention
DNP affects glycogen and causes water retention
DNP + Creatine = more water retention
>>
day 10 dnp and day 3 500mg
no new sides just more heat being outside in 50f temp feels awesome

I am not loosing about 13oz on 500mg shits tight. noticing a difference in the mirror and lost a down size but still bloated as fuck. pee is noticeably more yellow even on 6liters of water/tea a day. I am taking salt caps for runners to keep hydrated
>>
Is there any benefit/negatives to a higher dose on certain days? Ex: 600mg instead of 400 on colder days
>>
>>35457777
so instead of concentrating on your routine and nutrition, you fucking faggots want to know more about an unregulated, under the counter drug to burn body fat?

Do you realise how fucking pathetic you bunch of cock suckers are? Along with training for women, this has to be the dumbest thread.

You all bitch and moan about self image, correct routine and macros yet countless pricks take this shit or want to know the safe limits?

You are a fucking disgrace and one step away from injecting. What a sad bunch of losers, take the shortcut instead of putting the effort in to achieve a well earned goal

Hope you all fucking overdose on this shit and die like the pieces of shit you are
>>
>>35474690
shit is going to be in your system for a few days, so if it's super cold today and you take 600mg, that will still be in your body when it's hot tomorrow
>>
>>35474791
But will you still get the fat burning properties of the higher dose or does that have to be sustained for several days to see a difference ?
>>
>>35474848
If you took 600mg one day and 400mg the next, you'd get more than you'd get from taking 400mg 2 days but less than you would if you took 600mg for two days.
>>
>>35474791
If the half-life is 36 hours I should see noticeably reduced effects after 36 hours right? I'm thinking of doing 250mg 5 days a week, then doing 500mg Friday and Saturday evening. Sides won't really bother me on the weekend, and I'm hoping that if my second 500mg dose is Saturday evening then by Monday morning I shouldn't be too bad.
>>
I am seeing really good results on 500mg I am going to keep my cycle going to 21 days instead of 14 then go all natural and fuck dnp forever and fuck depression I will fight that shit away its like fucking reddit
>>
Are there any links to low doses of DNP and kidney issues?
>>
testing at home low/high dosing is pretty much relative to what else has been done?
>>
Are there any studies on the cognitive effects of DNP over time? Since it breaks down myalin you'd expect it to damage the brain.
>>
>tfw 3 caps a day
>tfw tren and anavar as well
>tfw getting leaner and leaner with no end in sight

Too bad im getting cooked and feel like shit every single night, but it's so fucking worth it.
>>
>>35475607
sounds about right
>>
>>35476527
What dose tren?
>>
where do ya'll buy this i read the pastebin but the subreddit is down and i dont want to order via email i just wanna order of the clear net
>>
>>35477739
eBay
>>
>>35477811
prices not good

i remember i used to be able to just google it
>>
>>35477811
I thought you were joking but there's a listing there, 15 grams for $45.
idk if we're allowed to link directly to the source, but it says:
> Crystal Sodium 2,4 Dinitrophenol dnp
>Our Crystal DNP is manufactured in the USA with 98-99% purity.
>15 grams of crystal dnp is included with this purchase.
Is this legit? I thought eBay had pretty strong moderation against stuff like this.

And from a legal standpoint would it be wise to buy with credit card or paypal?
>>
>>35460230
Better Living through modern science. I drive cars for transportation, I lift weights for strength, I DNP for some winter warmth and fat loss. Cry a river about it.
>>
>>35457777

I'm not taking that shit...
>>
>>35477911
HA i was joking, just seen the listing that is quite funny
>>
Can anybody explain why /fit/ is so high on DNP and nobody ever talks about clen? I know that DNP is more effective at fat loss, but is there any reason to use clen instead?
>>
>>35479525
because if you're gonna feel like shit you might as well get something out of it
>>
how to get invite to reddit dnp source talk board? do you just message the moderator or is there more to it?
>>
>>35479525
Dnp is between five and ten times more effective than clen, and clen has been shown to possibly lead to long term damage, unlike dnp. It's pretty clear why it's more popular here.
>>
>>35479554
>>35479573
Is this a recent thing that people use DNP more? I'm just getting back into fitness, I feel like 5 years ago I heard people talking about clen a lot but not DNP.
>>
day 10 and day 4 500mg

I feel the heat and sweat. I don't sweat profusely but I am pretty damp all around.
>>
>>35478449
nobody asked you to faggot
>>
>>35479683
Would it be noticeable to other people? Like if you had to go to work in a dress shirt and talk to people would they know you're sweating?

And what's the timing on the sweating, is it mostly in the hours after you take the dose or is it 24/7? I'm wondering if I can avoid work-sweats by taking it in the evening.
>>
>>35479733
>Would it be noticeable to other people? Like if you had to go to work in a dress shirt and talk to people would they know you're sweating?

it's different for everyone but i just would feel uncomfatable with the dampness. Just wipe your face every 30 minutes it will looks oily or damp.

sweating started after 6 hours of my dose.
>>
File: deus.jpg (68 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
deus.jpg
68 KB, 600x338
anyone have experience with maserati? pls help, would like a short review
>>
File: Bringing Sexy Back.jpg (59 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Bringing Sexy Back.jpg
59 KB, 780x438
>>35459864
fuck off C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>35479867
Yeah, I do. He shipped my product when it should have arrived, and only after I emailed him trying to find out where the hell my stuff was. He gave no apology or anything. I finally got the product almost a week late, and it turned out to still be pretty wet (the gelatin capsules collapsed while vacuum packing which is indicative of moisture according to people here). Maserati then posted and said he got busy so he didn't dry properly so he could get the orders out, which I find pretty shitty. If my product was already super late then I'd rather it be a bit later to ensure it's quality than to get it slightly less late and underdosed.

I testedthe dnp and it came out fine, but it didn't want to light on the ignition test which supported it being wet still. I wouldn't recommend him after my shitty experience, even if he sounds good. He may not be a scammer, but he still sucks.
>>
Feeling like a fat fuck
Ate 3500 cals today on 400 dnp
No self control S M H
M
H
>>
>>35481078
>M
3500 how is that possible?

you have to be obese
>>
>>35481078
that is three fucking large burger meals with a shake how the fuck
>>
How fucking bloated am I supposed to get on this stuff? I look absolutely horrible, my face is red and looks obese.
>>
Are all the supplements listed in the "how to take dnp" page really needed? OR can i just take dnp (250mg cycle) without buying over 100 diferent supplements?
>>
Hello I want to buy DNP in Europe paying with paysafecards or paypal.

Pls respond.
>>
>>35482086
Yeah you can.

Take melatonin for good sleeps and antioxidant effects.
Drink green tea for energy, hydration and antioxidant effects.
You can skip potassium supplements just eat some fruit and shit, fructuse makes you fell 200% better while on DNP.
>>
>>35481478
Not him, but my tdee is 3500. For an active man who isn't a manlet, that's pretty normal.
>>
I started dnp at a185 pounds 2 weeks ago(500mg/day) and have been eating <1000 calories every day since and I've never dipped below 182 pounds(184 today). Is my shit just fake or something? I feel like it's working because I've been tired as fuck and hot(not sweating too much except when I sleep because my room is so cold) but I am seriously starting to worry that this isn't working. I'm pretty sure I look fatter than when I started.
>>
>>35484068
water weight
>>
>almost finished on my 3 week 750mg daily cycle
>these past few days the side effects have really been ramping up
>I "sleep" 10 hours a day now, unconditionally usually some hours in the morning and afternoon
>can still lift weights in the gym, thankfully
>the effects of DNP is seriously magnified from 10pm to 9am, like, insane

Very happy with the weight loss, extremely good gains there, but I don't know why it's starting to fucking kill me now.

I don't suffer from binging or anything, thankfully.
>>
To keep sides minimal I don't want to go above 250mg. I hear it loses it's effectiveness the longer you're on it, would it be better to do two shorter cycles then? Like two 10-day cycles instead of one 20-day cycle, would there be a difference?
>>
How much Yohimbe to take alongside DNP?
>>
>>35479659

5 years ago fit talked me around to clen, last year I did a couple of DNP cycles and compared to shittie clen, DNP is grrrrrrrrrr8!
>>
>>35478449

Suit yourself frogger.
>>
>>35483751
>Not him, but my tdee is 3500. For an active man who isn't a manlet, that's pretty normal.
no fucking way unless you're more than 5'8 and actively training for some sort of physical race
>>
>>35480048
Can you still take wet DNP?
>>
>>35486034
Are you kidding me? Not everyone is as sedentary as you, stfu. I'm 5'9 and lean bulk on 3400-3600.
>>
Can you take DNP after you split capsule? Like will it dye my tongue yellow and burn my body from inside?
>>
New sticky says dr muscles is back and properly dosed this time

Can someone other than Dr.muscles shilling for himself say if he's good now?
>>
>>35486341
It'll make your tongue yellow and it tastes like shit so you'll probably vomit but it won't melt your esophagus if that's what you're asking
>>
anyone else get these nasty fucking thick Phlegm in their throat when you wake up.

I don't even wake up at night on 500mg since I am so fucking tired

it has definitely built up in my body heat is noticeable now

day 11 for me
>>
>>35465929
Stay away from the stimulates. Everyone asks this question every thread it should be in main post.

Youll br even more dehydrated without realizing it
>>
>>35474781
Lifting weights in itself is un natural you massive idiot. You think humans really need to bench press 225 pounds? Fuck off
>>
>>35487785
The sore throat is normal and occurs quite often on regular doses among users.

Nobody said it's going to be fun.
>>
>>35488322
DNP is a weak acid, I cap myself so I know that when I left caps "dirty" with powder it burns like hell
>>
>>35488107
Isn't ephedrin a stimulant too? Why do people take that with dnp?
>>
>>35488425
Its milder, also it helps lose fat quicker
>>
>>35488425
appetite suppression.
>>
>>35488531
My Ritalin does that too. Ritalin is important for work... Is dehydration the only risk there? I'd probably chance it and just make sure I'm constantly drinking.
>>
>>35488562
Should add I'd be on a low dose of dnp, probably just stick at 250. I'm mostly worried about whether the Ritalin+dnp could do anything with my heart
>>
>>35488581
Dnp doesn't fuck with your heart. If it was clen+ECA you should be worried
>>
>>35486341
it tastes like shit

I had raw powder and always had to drink at least 0.5 liter of water to flush 250m
>>
>>35488715
Why didn't you cap it nigga
>>
>>35488731
I am a lazy cunt.
>>
File: retrospectivepepe.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
retrospectivepepe.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
One question for fat fucks - why don't you just lie down in a bath full of ice and take DNP?

I mean, one weekend of ice bath and all your fat is gone or something like that...
>>
Is it safe to run a 5k indoors while on dnp?
>>
>>35488831
you're a retard
>>
>>35488831
You're right lets cool the body from the outside as it heats internally. Because feeling hot is what kills you not core body temperature increase.
>>
>>35460876
how long are your cycles? do you take a break for the same amount of time and then immediately start another one?
>>
>>35488831
How to die: Extreme agony edition
>>
>>35486361
got some off DMP before christmas, not tried yet so cant comment on dosage but everything looks good
>>
>>35486034
5' 8"is compete manlet status. Maybe stop being a sedentary fuck?

>>35486073
It's totally safe to take it, but itll be underdosed because of the water weight.
>>
Has anyone ever heard of DNP causing eye sight damage?
>>
>>35492564

have you heard of the sticky?
>>
>>35492588
It does not say anything dude only a very very very small chance of cataracts which is more prone in females
>>
>>35492598
Then there's your fucking answer, holy shit.
>>
>>35492618
Bro I'm asking about vision differing from cataracts meaning less of vision form an example of 20/20 to 30/30 with out signs of cataracts...
>>
>>35492641

That hasn't been observed as far as I know, read over some research done on DNP we aren't gonna spoon feed you.
>>
>>35492811
That's why I'm asking bro I've been looking on research from college library databases and have not found a thing relating to that I just want to know if anyone here has heard anything else on the matter? You feeling me bro?
>>
>>35492843

Why are you concerned about it if you haven't found anything on it? Are you currently on DNP and experiencing eye problems?
>>
>>35492869
Just curious because I've been diagnose with astigmatism since 2007 and I'm just curious I already did a few short cycles since last summer and I've had a eye exam that I do routinely every year for my contacts and I've noticed my vision is getting worse but my doctor told me that there is no sign of lessen vision or cataracts all that's happening is me increasing in power in my prescribed contacts. I guess it's in my head or I'm just paranoid
>>
Any of you run JUST 250 mg for 2 weeks? Did your eyes turn yellow or anything nasty like that people bring up a bunch?
>>
>>35492952

I'm running 250mg, 6 days in so far so I'm basically at max blood concentration. The only sides I've noticed is getting more sweaty during workout and cardio. Even at work which is fairly physical I don't sweat any more than I used to.
>>
>>35492952
I'm running jg
600mg a day Day 12
Eyes are yellow, piss is yellow even when hydrated, jizz is yellow
Throat is sore and dry even after drinking water
Dnp sucks ass
>>
>>35493312

yeah but what r ur gains like
>>
>>35493377
DNP gains? Lost 10lb so far
>>
>>35493002
Are you planning on sticking with 250? If so please post results after its all over, there's so little information out there about sticking with a low dose because everyone goes up after a few days. Not everybody's a NEET who can look like shit for two weeks, I'm wondering if it's worth it to just run a cycle at 250
>>
>>35492897
Worsening sight is extremely common for people who need corrective eyewear. I had it happen before dnp, and I'm sure itll continue afterwards as well. Nature is a bitch.
>>
day 11 and day 4 500mg holy hell its getting way too warm.

heat side is pretty unbearable at times I need to just lay down next to a fan
>>
>>35493783
my body temperature stays even with the heat mouth is around 94Fand forehead 93F
>>
File: log2.jpg (202 KB, 966x704) Image search: [Google]
log2.jpg
202 KB, 966x704
>>35493460

Yeah I'm planning on sticking with the 250, I started with 40 pills so I'll probably cycle for three weeks then lean bulk for 10 months or so. After the bulk I'll do another 3 week cycle with the rest of the pills. I started a log and here it is so far, will post whole thing once done.

Only supplements are a multi and fish oil in morning, I eat a bunch of fruit and veg at least a punnet of blueberries and an orange everyday for those antioxidants and vit C. The x in the chart just means I've taken DNP in that day (just in case I've forgotten and unsure if I did or not).
>>
>>35493818

I also weigh in right in the morning same time everyday before I eat or drink anything and after I've gone to the toilet.
>>
Where do you get DNP from?
>>
>>35493845
>Where do you get DNP from?
etsy. com
>>
How will thyroid levels be in the middle of a dnp cycle?

Talking about:
TSH
T4
T3
>>
>>35493783
How was heat and sweating when you were just on 250? Is there a big jump from 250 to 500?
>>
>>35494625
250 is barely noticeable if at all
500 is much worse
>>
>>35494625
250 no sides at all
500 heat flashes up the ass you just need to sit down to cool down. sleep with ac on in 50 F temp.
>>
Is Drmusclepharma really a legit source? What roids does he carry besides DNP?
>>
>>35492897
I notice more blurred vision in the summer too
>>
Ok so this is what im failing to understand, I know most of you guys are doing this for a quick fix in the first place. But why are you guys doing 500-800mg doses. 250mg/day will raise you're metabolic rate by nearly 50% with almost negligible sides if you do the right supplementation and diet, which is fucking insane. Why don't you just do 21 days at 250 where everything is fairly manageable instead of doing 500-750 and having to drop off it after 5 days because you feel like you're dying. When you bump the dosage up that high you are getting diminishing returns going from 250 to 500 won't raise your BMR by another 50%, only another 5-15% with insanely bad sides.
>>
>>35498864
Someone who can confirm?
>>
>>35498864
i agree probably the best most effective way but everyone is different
>>
no more 500mg for me last night was hell

50F and a/c couldn't keep me from sweating and feeling super uncomfortable.
>>
>>35498864
your math is wrong fella

DNP BMR raise IS linear

250mg will give a 27,5% boost on average

50% BMR boost is already uncomfortable
>>
>>35500365
Same
I'm on 600mg and started the day before you
Was on 200 at first then bumped it up to 400 then 600
>>
On day two on Dinitro's stuff. Repping him, quick shipping, and I am warm, so pretty sure the shit is working.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (26 KB, 218x374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
26 KB, 218x374
columns, left to right: date, weight, dose, time taken, and blood concentration.

welp, i have no idea how but i gained back a few pounds after stopping the cycle. which makes no sense considering my diet isn't out of control and i've ALWAYS lost an extra 1-2 pounds of water weight after stopping a cycle, even if i pigged out. what the fuck.
>>
>>35498864
read the CDC paper, genius. every 100 mg of DNP will raise your BMR by about 11%. 250 mg raises your BMR by about 27.5%, on average.
>>
>>35500952
>35500952
seeing crazy good results on 500 idk if I should do 1 last day my cycle is almost over
>>
>>35460145
LD50 lethal dose for 50% of the population is 1200mg and even taking 500mg every day puts you at 1300mg in your system. You guys are fucking retarded. I wonder how many of you killed themselves thinking 500mg a day is the proper amount.
>>
>>35501775
I've just dropped it back down to 200
Sides are really manageable on a low dose and I haven't lost as much as I wanted yet
>>
>>35465055
It would look like a proper non lethal dose. 200mg cycle you loose 10 lbs. This is the last place you should look for advice on DNP.
>>
>>35501833
>It would look like a proper non lethal dose. 200mg cycle you loose 10 lbs. This is the last place you should look for advice on DNP.
how much were you looking to lose

I am about 14 down
>>
>>35469625
He didn't respond to me and I went through him 2013 and 2014.
>>
>>35470422
Ordered 100 and got 93 from him.
>>
>>35472157
99 is normal for me but I do the proper dose of 200mg.
>>
>>35502114
oral and for head are 93-95 on 500mg
>>
>>35501963
Around 14, I've lost roughly 10
>>
>>35479525
Use clen if you want to get a bad heart and pull a Zyzz and die.
>>
>>35501963
>how much were you looking to lose
Another 6lb and I'd be really happy, 3lb would also suffice
>>
>>35482086
Enjoy your nerve damage.
>>
>>35484068
>taking 500mg a day
>>
>>35482086
just buy the fucking supplements stop putting your self more at risk and it lowers sides
>>
>>35492952
200mg 21 days loose 10 lbs.
>>
>>35493818
Yeah you wouldn't want to take NAC to counteract the poison.
>>
>>35494625
500 a day puts you over lethal levels.
>>
>>35498864
Its cause /fit/ is retarded. You keep hearing about guys not even taking sups with it; its scary.
>>
File: DNP chart.jpg (296 KB, 906x817) Image search: [Google]
DNP chart.jpg
296 KB, 906x817
>>35501563
Bullshit! Taking 250mg puts your blood levels at 675mg. All these morons taking 500mg a day puts their blood concentration at 1350mg when 1200mg is a lethal level.
>>
>>35502859
the 11% per 100 mg is by oral dose every day, not saturated blood stream dose. read the CDC PDF in the pastebin before you spread any more bullshit.
>>
>>35501824
>dont know thedifference between chronic and acute LD50

>call others retarded
>>
>>35502859

acute LD-50 is 2-3g

see:

>>35502895
>>
>>35502890
I didn't say anything about 11% 100mg what I said has nothing to do with what your saying so what the chart I posted is bullshit?
>>
>>35498864
> 250mg/day will raise you're metabolic rate by nearly 50%

unequivocally false because 27.5% << 50%.
>>
>>35484427
I couldn't make the attempt to go 750 a day unless I had 3 weeks off in a row. 500mg is hard enough sometimes. Getting fucking winded from walking up the god damn stairs at work...
>>
>getting to be about dosing time
>stomach is feeling a little upset
>kind of wary about taking as I don't want to puke
>already at max calories for the day
>wondering if I should make a turkey wrap just so I can stomach all the pills
>>
File: dis nigga serious.png (543 KB, 646x618) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga serious.png
543 KB, 646x618
>>35474781

So instead of concentrating on your routine and nutrition, this fucking faggot wants to waste literal minutes of his life yelling at anonymous ghosts on a Malaysian pottery enthusiast forum?

Do you realise how fucking pathetic you are, you cock sucker? Along with talking about how your activated almonds are top tier, you'd have to be the dumbest motherfucker in the thread.

You're bitching and moaning about people using DNP but not one of the countless pricks here actually care.

You're a fucking disgrace dude, you're one step away from your jimmies going into rustle overdrive. What a sad fucking loser, yelling at people on a professional Chinese gardening board instead of achieving your own goals.

I hope you fucking realise how stupid you are and end up dying of embarrassment you silly billy.
>>
>>35474781
luv u
>>
>>35502859
I thought that half life was measured using log or e shit. Is that an average with specified days?
>>
Well, ended up doing 500mg again. I don't think I drank enough water yesterday and I didn't take any salt caps. It has been 7 hours since my dose i feel fine but I've been taking power naps.
>>
Just bought from juicywiggle on wickr for Aus Dom.
Have a bad feeling, pretty sure it's yellow wizard by another name.
Oh well.
>>
its official I am sleeping in my car with the windows open. It is awesome weather outside.

cycle ends in 2 days can't wait to be back to normal blood levels so I can start running.
>>
>>35505903
aren't you worried about yellow-sweat-staining the car? Are you putting a tarp or something down?

If I go on it and have too much trouble sleeping, I think I'll probably drag the mattress to my balcony. I've thought of going camping, probably the only time I could go winter camping without being miserable. But idk if being in the wilderness on DNP is a good thing in case I need anything for whatever reason.
>>
>>35502776
?
>>
Is it actually possible for me to get PN after taking this for 2 days at 250mg? Getting some weird feelings in my right foot and right arm, but I'm not sure if that's just a coincidence or something else.
>>
>>35506429

did you even read the OP?
>>
>>35505579

There is no yellow wizard stop bringing that up, why would you go with juicywiggle? The only thing I've seen from juicywiggle is people in the thread asking if it's legit. You should have gone with DMP, multiple people vouched for his stealth past Aus customs in the reddit source thread.
>>
Fuck I've been on cycle for 7 days so far and been hitting around 1700 calories but today I binged and ate like 2400 cals. Surely I'm still in a deficit since I'm on DNP but pretty disappointed that I gave in to cravings. Anyone else experience anything similar? How do you guys stop DNP cravings?
>>
>>35472142
Contact a seller and they tell you how to proceed. Don't be dense.
>>
>>35477739
Aliexpress
I got 100 grams for 55 dollarydoos.
I've been sitting on the package for a couple of days because I haven't found a good way to measure the purity.
And I don't don't have a good way to load the gel capsules.
And because I'm a huge coward.
>>
>>35477739
>the subreddit is down

No it isn't, message the mods they'll let you in.
>>
>>35506089
I don't sweat yellow my body just becomes damp.

Not worried about anything besides how to cool my body down
>>
>>35506522
>DMP

I appreciate your reply and would like to know more. What/who/where is DMP? I'd like to buy from them. Any info about DMP would be appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>35507814
Dr Muscle Pharmaceuticals

Question for people who have shipped internationally and gotten the parcel sezied - what happens to you? do customs contact you? or is the parcel simply seized and thats it, no further action?

any information regarding the seizing process would be appreciated.
>>
>>35506522

what reddit thread?
>>
>>35507870

DNP source talk, it's way better than sourcing from 4chan. You should read the pastebin.

>>35507814

Dr muscle pharma, also in the pastebin.

>>35507856

Depends where you live. I'm assuming you're in Australia, it's pretty unlikely that it'll get seized unless it's absolute retard tier stealth (e.g. literally says 2,4 Dinitrophenol as contents on the package) or if it's shipped from Thailand as they're stricter with goods imported from there. Even then it's still got a good chance of getting in.

Say your package is seized, the vendor will be notified that their package has been seized. You may be contacted by a letter from customs. It's usually a warning saying package has been seized for whatever reason and it'll ask if you want to take further action (dispute the claim which will open an investigation) or take no action and have the package disposed. Usually if you're caught again trying to import it and they seize it again, your address will be put on a blacklist and you won't be able to import goods from overseas. Which is why you should try if possible not to send to your home address. I shipped to my home address, it went fine and I live in Aus.
>>
So... can you drink alcohol on this shit?
>>
>>35505579
got tracking number from juicywiggle but no activity on it yet. spirits a little higher but still unsure.
>>
>>35459942
lol? 750mg is casual shit. I remember when fatligts was around popping 4-5 pills a day and was on gear.

Don't spew nonesence, I take 750mg as a standard and feel hardly any sides.

>>35508118
Ya, if you want to die go ahead.

Alcohol will naturally dehydrate you, DNP heats up your entire body and retains water to keep you alive.
>purposely dehydrating yourself on a drug that is designed to overheat your body and speed up your metabolism.

>>35506646
Will power, they arent gonna go away.

>>35505579
Why do people do this and not just stick to DAWG/Dinitro/DMP. You know what you get and you always get it. Why use a sketchy source?
>>
>>35508113

Thank you so much for that reply regarding customs seizing. Yes, i'm in Australia, and now I think i'll order from DMP. Thank you anon.
>>
>>35508389

what is this "wickr" juicywiggle is on?
>>
File: coffin-chiltern-zoom.jpg (105 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
coffin-chiltern-zoom.jpg
105 KB, 600x304
>>35508834
>I remember when fatligts was around popping 4-5 pills a day and was on gear.

and look what happened to fatligts.

>I take 750mg as a standard and feel hardly any sides.
Say hi to fatligts from me
>>
>>35509840
Wait? Fatlifts is kill?
>>
>>35509782

No worries m8, I get how sketchy it can all seem especially with our customs and shit. Go on the /r/DNPsourcetalk subreddit, it'll say it's private but just message the mods and they'll let you in. Theres a thread for each DNP source, the DMP thread has pics showing how his DNP is properly dried, ignition/solubility tests and how he doses each cap. Looks the most professional compared to any other source I've seen on there.

I'm currently running 250mg and about 7 days in, it's completely bearable even in summer. There isn't any yellow sweat or any sides at all except I get a bit more sweaty and tired during gym or cardio. No one at work would be able to tell and I'm constantly on my feet. I'd rather go 3 weeks on 250mg with basically no sides than those 10 day 500+mg inferno cycles where cunts are sweating yellow fluids and smelling like shit. Craving are easier to manage on 250mg and the fat is melting off.
>>
>>35509932

awesome response, on behalf of everyone; thank you.

Are you Australian? and did you order from DMP? congrats on your fat loss.
>>
>>35509989

Yeah man I'm from Aus, ordered from DMP and it took 3 weeks. He told me he ships via Regular International Airmail because it has has no seizures but the only downside is there isn't any online parcel tracking for it.

Cheers man I'll finish my 20 day cycle on the 18th which should give me plenty of time to get it all out of my system for Australia day.
>>
>>35506429
>Is it actually possible for me to get PN after taking this for 2 days at 250mg? Getting some weird feelings in my right foot and right arm, but I'm not sure if that's just a coincidence or something else
Could be a coincidence but it is also advised that as soon as you start to feel that sort of thing you stop straight away or you could permenantly lose feeling in those parts of your body.
>>
>>35510244
No it most likely is not PN, PN feels painful and is there constantly. It is probably just dehydration or just your imagination
>>
>>35506429
I got PN before. Unless you feel like your feet is permanently asleep for longer than an hour, you got PN. Also PN starts from the toes and ends at the bottom of your feet. So if you feel that your toes are numb you should probably stop. It took me about 1-2 months to recover from that but other than not feeling the ground anymore when I walk it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>35507870
dnpsourcetalk
>>
>>35510917
Hah, I had something like that after going backpacking in cold rain. Toes were numb for ~2 months, was afraid it would be permanent
>>
>>35512646
how do I get approved as a submitter?
>>
>>35512646
I'm trying to get into that subreddit. I sent amessage to the moderators, but I wasn't sure what to say, so I basically said "Hey, looking for a good source for a 250mg cycle".
>>
I've seen some people saying the weight loss isn't permanent. Like your body overcompensates, so your BMR goes up on DNP but then goes lower than it was before when you stop, so it cancelled out in the end.

Any truth to that? I know you build up tolerance after being on it, which could indicate the body is compensating.
>>
>>35512947

Where have you read people saying that?
>>
>>35508834
/alck/ here. So, this isn't a cure for my beer belly then.
>>
>>35512947
that's because you're a junkie scum cunt who deserves to die like the rest of the pill popping, cheating bastards on here

overdose please, all of you cunts
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 836x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 836x960
>>35513790
Only reason to be upset is being jealoud anon.
Who cares what a bunch of strangers do. Why do you? Spend less time tellingg people to kill themselfs and more time on yourself
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.