[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i was thinking about getting a lifting plug. Dont really know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 513Vfk6j+ML._SY355_.jpg (5 KB, 237x355) Image search: [Google]
513Vfk6j+ML._SY355_.jpg
5 KB, 237x355
So i was thinking about getting a lifting plug. Dont really know much is bigger better etc.?
>>
>>35456488
What's a lifting plug? those look like anal plugs to me. Sorry if they're not though, I'm new on /fit/
>>
>>35456499
>>35456488
yeah OP explain yourself, why do you have to be such a homo
>>
File: doyousuckdick.jpg (4 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
doyousuckdick.jpg
4 KB, 125x116
>>35456499
you breathe in before a really heavy lift. the problem is your butthole is releasing that air thats why you use a lifting plug to keep the air in and keep the core nice and tight.
>>
More experienced lifters need a smaller plug.

It sounds counter-intuitive but the bigger your glutes and more developed your core the tighter a seal you can make with your butthole.

Less experienced lifters need a bigger plug to take up the slack.
>>
>>35456633

This.

Lifting plugs help prevent prolapse too.
>>
>>35456488
Just have your gymbro plug the hole for you.

No homo.
>>
>>35456681

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in Zyzz.
>>
>>35456681
>tfw no qt gymbro to plug the hole
no homo
>>
>>35456709
Wanna come over for Netflix n chill, m8?

>Tfw get banned again.
>>
File: highimpact.jpg (63 KB, 476x492) Image search: [Google]
highimpact.jpg
63 KB, 476x492
>>35456709
im qt
>>
Literally for once cannot tell if troll thread or not.
>>
>>35456488
Has anyone here actually used one of these? I have and it feels great
>>
>>35456727
LONDON?
>>
>>35456736
>>
>>35456729
These shits are anal plugs but there's idiots who make threads here calling them lifting plugs so it looks like it's related to fitness.
>>
>Be me
>Gay guy at the gym starts giving attention from day one.
>Need a spotter so why not.
>Gymbros and it’s cool.
>Start hanging out outside the gym.
>Make clear I’m not gay. He’s cool with that.
>Friends mingle. My friends become his friends and so on.
>Need a new place to stay. He and another buddy gets an apartment together with me.
>He gives me backrubs after workouts, but he’s a masseuse so not weird.
>He gives me gifts for no reason and cooks for me.
>Hang out together most days.
>Had no plans for Christmas so we spent it together.
>He sometimes sleep in my bed for no reason.

What to do guys? Its damn comfy.
>>
>>35456749
fuck off new friend
>>
>>35456736
Oh my sides
>>
>>35456758
put a ring on it
>>
>>35456758

If he'a a bottom you know what you need to do.
>>
>>35456758
>Kissed my father in his trailer once!!! Gotta get this off my chest!!

>We were drinking some vodka tonics and he asked me if i remember during xmas when i sat on santas lap..i said yea and he told me that it was him the whole time...i said NO WAY..and he was like yea come here and sit down and he patted his lap and motioned me to come hither so i did...i sat down and he began to stroke my back and rub my shoulders...i leaned back and gently kissed his lips...i massaged his upper lip with my tongue..then i felt his hands undo my belt buckle and then i realized WHAT THE F am i doing...i got up and he stood up and it was clear he was hard...we both didnt say a word and went back to our rooms at opposite ends of the trailer...

its so messed up i knoww...let me have it guys. No homo.
>>
>>35456744
</3
>>35456758
too lucky
fug
>>
>>35456736
an aneros is perfect
the vice specifically
>>
>>35456773
>Suspended Bodybuilder Bottom With Electro Butt Plug Ball

Not even once
>>
>>35456758
That's my story you pasta faggot! Stop stealing.
>>
>>35456697
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>35456488
intredasting because I've worked out with a butt plug in. I used to do it a lot. I found that the extra sexual energy I got helped me stay on the bike for longer. I would also do butt blasting exercises like squats and lunges with the plug up in there. It's a pretty big plug so it wasn't coming out. You need a good size. Not too big but big enough to stay put. It was part of my exercise routine. Put in the plug and do a half an hour on the bike and a half an hour of free weights. This is a home gym. I could never do it in public because I couldn't hide my massive hard-on. And having an orgasm before working out would be counter-productive.

My problem when I go out with a butt plug in my ass is that I have to resist the urge to strut or saunter or sashay. It feels so damned good I want to swish my way down the street (and that's never safe).
>>
>>35456579
I thought that the plug was attached to the floor by a stretch rope increasing the lifting gains. Oh well
>>
>>35456736
A guy did a demostration thread a couple of days ago, the bigger one was the best in the end
>>
>>35456579
What if your sphincter HASN'T been destroyed by giant cocks thus maintaining the ability to clench? Do I still need one or is this only for overworked faggot buttholes?
>>
Will I see any improvement to my physique if I just wear the plug and don't lift?
>>
>>35457082
Yes but only if you walk around bebbe nekked.
>>
>>35457071
my sides have left the stratosphere m8
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.