[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to get /fit/ but I lack the determination or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 13871741893.jpg (180 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
13871741893.jpg
180 KB, 900x750
I'm trying to get /fit/ but I lack the determination or the dedication to stick with a program. What you you guys suggest?
>>
>>35453491
Stop being a little faggot
>>
>>35453491
Suggest you find happiness in other aspects of your life.
>>
>>35453491
Suicide
>>
Just get to the gym
>>
>>35453491
give up, if you dont wanna do it dont. We really could careless. If you were really trying you would have a drive clearly you don't. just give up now.
>>
>>35453491
Major in art
>>
>>35453534
+1
>>
Try dinosaur training. Everyone will tell you SS but dinosaur training is a proper program and the ebook is out there.
>>
>>35453491
Give up. If you don't want to do it then don't. If you're asking questions like this then you don't have what it takes./
>>
File: 1448760894250.png (293 KB, 442x594) Image search: [Google]
1448760894250.png
293 KB, 442x594
>>35454054
Damn, that one was harsh.
>>
>>35454048
couldn't m8
>>
>>35453507

Basically, this.

All my life I've just kinda half-assed it, I'd go to a gym for a little while and then stop for awhile, never really took diet seriously, etc. And then just a few months ago, something in my head just snapped, I'm not really sure how else to explain it. I now actually consider fitness to be a hobby that I enjoy doing, not just a chore that I feel like I should be doing. This time, I don't think I'm going to make it, I KNOW I'm going to make it.
>>
>>35453491
I suggest you become accustomed to your shitty body, mediocre health and early death. Enjoy.
>>
>>35454033
The only real answer. Or you can try to be an adult and stick with a routine. I'd suggest the first optin though
>>
>>35453491
kill yourself or stick to sucking cock like the faggot you are
>>
Getting to the gym is the hardest part.

Once you are there its all good.

Just take a bunch of pre work out and listen to some Meshuggah or Knife party start driving to the gym and pull over to punch a baby dolphin in the face once the pre workout kicks in, then assault a bunch of Mexicans while swinging the dolphin like a club.

Just get to the gym you cunt fuck you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.