[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delayed puberty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: bh.jpg (31 KB, 540x274) Image search: [Google]
bh.jpg
31 KB, 540x274
So I'm 21 and until recently, I only had pubic hair and some under my armpits but nowhere else, and have never been able to grow a beard or moustache.

But ever since I started hitting the gym in late November and changed my diet to eat more protein, I've noticed I'm growing hair above my navel and on my nipples, and a few stiff hairs under my chin. I'm basically going through a second puberty.

Is it possible that there's a relation here?

Semi-relevant, but I realized I'm gay like a year ago, maybe having an actual sex drive for the first time in my life has to do with it.
>>
>Height
>weight
>pic of body
>Lifts
Please provide these, I think you just have low test
>>
>>35453262
>6'1
>165
>I'd rather not
>Not a /fit/ regular, don't know how to write these
>>
File: 1451526042856.png (821 KB, 1330x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451526042856.png
821 KB, 1330x1080
>>35453306
Now this is the most important question. .............giver or reciever?
>>
>>35453379
the latter...
>>
correlation
causation
>>
>>35453400
Then don't lift, start shaving, and starve yourself.
Then some other cute boy (or Chad) will make out with your asshole
>>
>>35453462
I don't like looking like a twink, that's why I'm lifting.

Can someone answer the fucking question.
>>
>>35453199
You aren't done growing / aren't finished with puberty you nimrod
>>
>>35453508
Sit on my face you. You're so aggressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 440x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 440x411
>>35453199
Bump.
Not OP but similar situation 22, been lifting for a year and a half. Started at 147lbs and have been hovering around 170lbs and 70 inches for like the last 6 months but making great strength and body hair gains even though I'm still pretty DYEL. I fuck my wife all the time with no apparent test problems. Late bloomer for puberty, like 16-17, can't figure out why it would take so long to start getting facial hair/happy trail.
>>
>>35453199
I was in your exact position.
I was mostly a hairless twink that got tired of being a twink.
After a few months I noticed more hair. Now that I'm a year into it, I have more hair on my chest (not a whole lot, but still more than before).

I asked some anons if it was related to lifting, but they said it was likely I was a late bloomer. Apparently it's pretty common for some guys to not get hair until their in their mid 20s
>>
>>35453590
>>35453574
>>35453542
Good to hear.
>>
File: top kuk.jpg (325 KB, 860x700) Image search: [Google]
top kuk.jpg
325 KB, 860x700
>>35453574
>22
>wife
>>
>>35453574

>22
>wife
>decent body

Your wife better be fit as fuck and down for anything in the bedroom or you have royally fucked up.
>>
>>35453590

Same goes for girls. I didn't grow tits until I was 22. Although I was a sickly teen, that might have something to do with it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.