[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Beta are you /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1375105322042.jpg (93 KB, 460x756) Image search: [Google]
1375105322042.jpg
93 KB, 460x756
And what are you doing about it?

>Clearly realized that everything I have ever done was because I want to captivate the hearts and pussy quivers of girls
>My career and why i want to be rich as fuark
>The way I dress
>The reason I lift
>The reason I chose the car that I did
>I blame my mom, aunt and female cousin
>was literally raised by women because dad is detached and was busy going to work and making $$$ as is tradition
>Was raised in a disney, romantic lens of "oh I will never be happy unless I get that one grill"
>In reality some douchebag who objectifies women is swimming in poon while I am here pining for an overharvested plot
>Beta as fuck

This year its all about men. Not in a gay way, like how do I get other men to respect me more? How do I make things happen for myself and the men that I will choose to be my bros?
>>
step 1 - leave 4chan forever
>>
>>35452070

here is the beta as fuck original btw
>>
>>35452070
>how do I get other men to respect me more
You just don't get it do you? You're still PANDERING to someone else, trying to curry their favor like you're their pet or something. You won't get anywhere in life until you break out of this mindset that you have to meet other people's standards, gain their approval. Seriously dude you sound like a dog who sits up and begs for a treat. Start by knocking that shit off and discover what it is YOU want to do, not what someone ELSE wants you to do, then do it, and fuck everyone else if they don't like it.
>>
File: toplel.jpg (568 KB, 2095x1936) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
568 KB, 2095x1936
>>35452131
That all sounds good and all. But that is also how you become the alienated person in the office/school/wherever

Trying to gain acceptance is a human thing, we are social animals after all.
>>
>>35452155
>smaller your boobs are the closer I can get to your heart
I keked. That shit was cute.
>>
>>35452155
Have you tried.. NOT becoming alienated, and still doing whatever the fuck you want?
>>
>>35452213
>>35452213
>fuck everyone else if they don't like it

Now you are just contradicting yourself.
>>
>>35452155
I did my own shit and I was alienated as fuck throughout school. But guess what, I didn't give a damn, and I still did my own thing.

Once into the workplace, you realize people ARE NOT INTERESTING AT ALL, and as long as you do more than just work, and consume mindless TV, like they do, you will be the most interesting person in the world to them.

Hell, I did weekend long bicycle rides, camping, hiking, long road trips, and to these boring ass people, I was more interesting than the fucking Kardashians.

Doing your own thing may not sound like much while in school, but once you get out into the real work, as long as your thing is somewhat interesting, and you make no apologies for your own thing, you'll be a fucking god, drowning in women.
>>
File: smugface black girl.jpg (72 KB, 488x472) Image search: [Google]
smugface black girl.jpg
72 KB, 488x472
>>35452155
fucking white people
>>
>>35452417

Alright. I'm interested. Tell me more
>>
>>35452070
>>I blame my mom, aunt and female cousin
>>was literally raised by women because dad is detached

ayy
>>
>>35452552
Well he has to work, bro

I am not going to blame him for doing his fatherly duties of bringing home the bacon
>>
>>35452469
a lot of these aren't even white bruv
>>
File: 1364109876378.jpg (893 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1364109876378.jpg
893 KB, 1280x1024
>>35452417

So you are kind of a loner, then? Always alone just doing random shit? So do people invite you places or whatever? Who did you spend Christmas and New Years with?

I know I might contradict what I said in the OP, but doing a lone wolf act like this is kind of unattractive to women. They begin to wonder "how come he is always alone? What is wrong with him?" and believe me, my weakness is also a strength and that I know females, social standing is everything to them
>>
You're basically asking 4chan how to make friends. If we knew, there wouldn't be anyone here to answer your question. I hope you've realized your mistake.
>>
>>35452070
I don't see what the problem is being raised only by females. I was raised by just my mother and my only siblings were my two sisters.

If anything it just brings you closer to understanding the other sexes trials and tribulations.
>>
>>35452809
Without a strong father figure males will not know how to act like males and will therefore grow up confused with delusions of romance such as OP
>>
>>35452809
>other sex's trial and tribulations
what trials, nigga? Living life on easy mode? Having droves of men begging to give them their time, money and energy? keep living the cuck life
>>
>>35452809
I was raised by females and the same exact thing that happened to OP happened to me. I had to become a man by myself using trial-and-error and the internet. Women are not equipped to raise a competent man.
>>
>>35452094
>being complacent
>being satisfied with mediocrity
never going to make it
>>
>>35452155
I do whatever the fuck I want and have done since I was a kid. Somehow became much more popular while still being alienated in college. People from every carreer talk to me; I don't even know how that works.
I study anthropology, though, so I'm stuck with a bunch of weirdos and hipsters. Nice people doe.
>>
File: 4746638615_9f6c51eac0_b.jpg (314 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
4746638615_9f6c51eac0_b.jpg
314 KB, 1024x680
>>35454135
>Somehow became much more popular while still being alienated in college

If you count being "that weird guy over there" as being more popular then, yeah I guess that counts.
>>
>>35452094
>>35454088
Notice how the black guy is straining with exertion but the little guy isn't breaking a sweat?
>>
>>35452070
JUST LOOK INWARD FOR YOUR HAPPINESS
>>
>>35452469
spotted the nigger
>>
>>35452592
They are all part white and live in a white country full of white culture, and they are all trying to appeal to white women
>>
File: tfw_grying.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29 KB, 640x753
>>35452070
>tfw I feel (or overthink?) that I am being alienated by my "friends"
>I am close and cool wtih half of the group, the other half, not so much
>they seem to be ditching me a lot but I dont know what to do since I really dont know how to make friends
>cant find new friends because I dont want to go out alone
>and the cycle goes on and on
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.