[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it /fit/ I'm finally quitting, i won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449926600681.jpg (142 KB, 796x606) Image search: [Google]
1449926600681.jpg
142 KB, 796x606
That's it /fit/

I'm finally quitting, i won't be lifting for girls anymore.

Fuck girls and their emotional rollercoaster bullshit, i'm here for gains.

Best protein powder?
>>
>>35450915
Myprotein is the shit imo. Just lurrk there and wait until they have some ridiculous deal like 2 for 1 and buy multiple kg of choco whey
>>
>>35450979
Sounds good m8, a lot better than the bullshit i had to go through with a girl i fell in love with.
Myprotein it is.
>>
>>35451104
Don't get Choc Nut though
>>
>>35451112
Why not?
>>
>>35450915
if you're on a bulk mix bsn syntha-6 vanilla ice cream with milk it tastes so fucking dope man
>>
Hello Anon, first of all I want to thank you for asking me out on a date. I know it took a lot of courage to do that. As you probably noticed, your question caught me totally off guard and was a question I would have never expected. I didn't know what to say. But now as I said I would, I've been thinking it over and I have decided that it would be best if I don't go on a date with you. I think you're really nice guy and I have enjoyed getting to know you this semester along with Otherfriend. I really enjoy hanging out with both of you. I see both of you as my friends and I would like for it to continue being that way. I don't want things to change between us. I hope you understand. But thank you again anyway.
>>
>>35451139
Ice cream with whey? sounds delicious desu.

>>35451152
Kek'd, good pasta is good.
>>
>>35451165
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0075JTD52/
its caloric as fuck so i dont recommend it on a cut but this shit is god-tier man.
>>
>>35450915
don't buy protein powder.

eat real food
>>
>>35451234
Shoo shoo, piana
>>
>>35451234
Not him but Im considering it due to might not able to meet my requirements for protein Intake

Is there any other protein powder brands you recommend?

How much does a tub last you? Assuming you take two scoops
>>
>>35451234
Don't want to dirty bulk more than i have to, plus don't have that much time to prep bulk meals, protein powder is convenient.
>>
>>35451273
>yes! good goyim! You need to buy our expensive protein powder so you won't miss that anabolic window that we made up from cherry picked data and you need 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight MINIMUM. Our awesome protein also comes with a healthy dose heavy metals to mess up your brain in order to keep gentiles like you on a leash.
>>
>>35451307
this

ON gold whey is supposedly full with lead
>>
Jesus, are you fucks too lazy to just cook extra food? It takes like 5 minutes to cook egg whites and they're a whole lot tastier and better for you
>>
>>35450915
Who hurt you OP?
>>
>>35452181
A girl that was both stunningly beautiful, smart,cute and on my wavelength
>>
>>35450915
Girls, i tell ya huh?
>>
>I won't be lifting for girls any more

Yeah, you never should have done that. Welcome to the right reasons for lifting. Lift for some good health, self respect and let everything else be a bonus.

Also, best protein powder is from myprotein or canadian protein. I use grass fed whey because it tastes great.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.