[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How gay would it be if I went to the gym in compression pants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-1348333792069219572.jpg (287 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1348333792069219572.jpg
287 KB, 1080x1920
How gay would it be if I went to the gym in compression pants? They're comfy as fuck but I don't want people to laugh at me ;-;
>>
theyre meant for you to wear under something you fucking queer
>>
you look ridiculous. dont listen to the meme spouting retards on here.
>>
>>35449972
Your faucet looks like a penis.
>>
>>35449972
fucking stupid desu familia. one asian guy always comes to my gym in just compression pants and i have to refrain from physically cringing everytime i see him. wear something over it like a normal human m8
>>
File: 1447847527134.jpg (30 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1447847527134.jpg
30 KB, 960x852
>>35449972
>Just wearing compressions
>>
>>35449972
Considering the gym is basically a contest of who can look like human trash with all the baseball caps, tank tops, stringers and basketball shorts, I wouldn't give too much of a fuck if I were you. Show up in compression clothes or jeans and polo or anything and people will think you look silly and you probably but at the end of the day you won't look any worse than them.
>>
>>35449972
I do it. I was a little uncomfortable with how much my junk showed at first, but my boyfriend liked it
>>
>>35450060
This
>>
>>35450060
10/10 Your observation skills are amazing.

>>35449972
If you're that insecure just wear some normal clothes like everyone else.
>>
If you're confident in your body and you look good in tights (read: if you're under 10% bf and have good quads and calves) then go for it. A lot of people throw shorts on over them, but do what you want. Nobody really cares.
>>
If you want to be that guy at least wear ones that are intended to be the outer layer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.