[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-i don't want to grow...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 14213059318473.jpg (58 KB, 471x719) Image search: [Google]
14213059318473.jpg
58 KB, 471x719
I don't want to grow, /fit/. I want to be fit but not increase in size. Not because I am a silly girl (I wish i was, hnnnng), it's just that I'm dirt poor and can't afford new clothes. W-will I have to change my wardrobe in a year?
>>
>>35449960
>>>/fa/
>>
>>35449960
>>35449976
Not OP, but say what you will, this is actually a legitimate concern for some.
>>
>>35449960
Have a schoolmate at uni.
Fashionable as fuck.
Asked him what crazy amounts he spends on clothes in a year approximately.
Basically nothing since it's mostly from second-hand stores.
So don't worry.
>>
>>35450001
So...he shouldn't worry about his wardrobe, because you have a mate who thrifts his gear?

Are you actually this daft, my man?
>>
>>35450026
He said he's worried because he's poor.
So I said with a few bucks you can get clothes good enough to fool people into thinking you're /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>>35449960
m8... just use whatever you still have. bought clothes too big for me and still using them 4-6 years later. unless you have exclusively skinny jeans (which makes you a faggot anyway and you should stop now) then you'll be fine
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
I promise OP, you will not accidentally get big.

>mfw people think that lifting weights will automatically make them gain 20 pounds without eating 1000+ surplus calories every day
>>
OP you can't be poor and lift.
>need more food
>need to pay for gym
>new clothes
Etc
>>
>>35449960
Keep listening to Joy Division and smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>35450114
every single person thinks this, it's like they're accidentally gonna end up being arnold
>>
File: photo416008793285044160.jpg (181 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo416008793285044160.jpg
181 KB, 956x1280
>>35450244
That was taken into account. I have to choose between looking good and lifting.
>>35450114
It doesn't take that much to break perfect fit. In a year I will most likely have to buy new stuff... Picrelated me being skinny.
>>
>>35450353
jesus christ you need to stop going to /fa/

protip: you can dress nice without looking like a humongous faggot
>>
>>35450353
Sit on my face pls
>>
>>35450353
perfect bb
>>
>>35450353

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>35449960
Then don't eat in a surplus, m8. The whole "I don't want to get too big" mentality is absolute bullshit. You won't get too big unless you absolutely try to get too big. It's not something that happens inadvertently when you start lifting.

Just don't eat 500+ calories in surplus every day and you'll be fine and toned. It's simple really
>>
>>35450851
I guess I'll just start lifting and keep measuring myself, then stop once I'm too close to cloth size border.

[spoiler]Mind the messy hair, btw: math major, haven't seen sun in a couple of weeks...[/spoiler]
>>
>>35450890
The measuring is a good idea anon, but don't just completely stop once your clothes are feeling too tight. Keep going, just don't eat too much.

Trust me, if you keep your eating habits to maintenance levels, you won't gain mass. That's how the body works. Once again, just don't ever be afraid of "getting too big", because "too big" status takes years and thousands of pounds of food to achieve
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.