[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both of these mother fuckers are trolls right? Surely people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: trollsright.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trollsright.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
Both of these mother fuckers are trolls right? Surely people, (or aspiring bodybuilders I should say) actually listen to these morons? Just LOOK at their bodies.. how do they have so many subs?

Please explain /fit/, this is hurting my head legit.
>>
>>35449174
Surely people don't listen* My bad
>>
>>35449174
YouTube has ruined the world. Thanks Obama.
>>
>>35449174
People watch them for entertainment. People might go to the fat roider guy for advice because he's relatable and virgin gains is just for the comedy.
>>
>>35449368

Seriously, Blaha looks like total and utter SHIT. It offends me he even has any subscribers and people go out of their way to watch him. Plus he just bitches about other people, stating steroids if anyone has a better physique and genetics than him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEGWutC7cdg
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>>35449174
I heard Louie Simmons" total drops every time Blaha wears a Westside shirt.

"I regret selling shirts to any fucking schlub" - Louie Simmons 2013
>>
He tried to take this video down Rofl it is literal madness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abW1onk7ClA
>>
Ol' golf ball biceps strikes again
>>
File: 2016-01-01 18.23.43.jpg (385 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01 18.23.43.jpg
385 KB, 960x640
>>35449809
Agent Double Potato Seven.... Jason Blaha.

He probably slipped in line collecting his welfare check and sued, then settled out of court with a "non-disclosure" agreement.
>>
His info is actually pretty good. I understand why you fags are mad since you don't play any sports or anything that requires coordination.
> muh aesthetics
>>
>>35450923
Blaha pls
>>
>>35449648
Blaha is retarded but I like the warhammer poster behind him
>>
>>35450923
Blaha was once good with his early videos, and his icf program is decent but otherwise he's shit.
>>
>>35449174
don't know who the guy on the left is

I've watched a few of vg's videos and he seems extremely unpleasant. please don't form your opinion of vegans by watching his videos, we're better than that
>>
>>35449174
I dont think anyone is using blaha as a role model.

His point of view is intresting even if is advice is unusual, I like that he pisses off every other steroid using youtuber that claims to be clean and he admits to some crazy shit himself like supressing his hormones to the point where he is sterile in the pursuit of gains while at the same time preaching keep it simple, be realistic in your goals and put your long term health first.

I think blaha is entertaining for those in the know, while almost all other fitness/bodybuilder lifestyle coaches are just snake oil sales men for the ignorant
>>
>>35452230
>we're better than that
no, you really are not
>>
>>35452247
rude
>>
File: 33117me1.jpg (29 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
33117me1.jpg
29 KB, 448x336
This is my creed.

1. Trenbolone is the ultimate steroid. Use it or fall behind the pack.

2. If you train any body part less than 3 times a week it is due to it being over-developed and you are trying to balance out your physique. Any other reason is a mark of weakness.

3. Diet is the key to unlocking the mass potential of your steroids and training.

4. Blessed are the mighty handed... for they shall ride the whirlwind. Cursed are the meek of the earth, for they shall die by the sword.

5. Put no other guru before BBF, or you shall falter and fall by the wayside.

Thus spoke BodyByFinaplix. (aka Jason Blaha)
>>
File: Goku gets Lobotomized.gif (389 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Goku gets Lobotomized.gif
389 KB, 320x180
>>35449174
Oh hey, it's the meme fight!
>>
I like how he was supposedly some secret agent yet got his ass handed to him in a bar fight and had a fucked up face for like 2 weeks.
>>
>>35450923

And does blaha play sports?
>>
>>35449809

Who is this simon? I would like to give his videos some thumbs up.
>>
So I looked over Blaha's 5x5 program.
This program is the EXACT SAME program as StrongLifts 5×5 just with a few bodybuilding exercises tacked onto the end! So he stole/copied a program and threw some extra curls on it. Anyone else notice this?
>>
>>35453313
>got his ass handed to him in a bar fight and had a fucked up face for like 2 weeks.

?
>>
>I got thick skin. I tend to not be bothered by what people say.
>>
>>35452387
so do you even lift or are you just cosplaying costanza?
>>
>>35453768
And Stronglifts is just Reg Parks 5x5 which is just a copy of Bill Starrs 5x5.

Most routines will only have a few variations m8, there's only so many different protocols for weightlifting that actually work.
>>
Can we set up a site to make fun of Blaha similar to that episode of Nathan For You where he opened the "Dumb Starbucks".
>>
>>35449809
this dude is fucking full of shit. mcdonalds beef patties and nuggets conglomerated into a superman tshirt. i hate him
>>
>>35449174
M O D S
O
D
S
mods
mods
>>
>>35449397
But everyone literally is on steroids
Don't you have any friends who are dealers? You should learn.
>>
>>35449174
Vegan G = Homosexual Hipster
Jason Blaba = Brutally Frustrated & Repressed Closet Homosexual
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x1136
Blahahahahahahaaa
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 342x392
My Stanford-Binet is 3rd standard deviatioonnn and I'm hanging out with a bunch of FEEEMAALLEEEEES tonight
>>
Blaha is actually very knowledgable about lifting and roids.

But obviously everyone on /fit/ just laugh at his pictures and focus on his autismo, and never watches his informative videos.
>>
>>35458722
I enjoy his videos and browse his comments sections(why i posted
>>35458189 and the following post)
I also take him in plenty of jest. He does have some truly informative content though
>>
The only good Blaha vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs
>>
>>35452387
>I am bigger than Rich Piana

No fucking joke, he said this. I swear to God.
>>
>>35457520
>>
File: 1422572892217.jpg (52 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1422572892217.jpg
52 KB, 480x720
What certifies us to listen to Blaha? Why do people actually watch his videos? He seems to be a fat autist that looks like total shit no matter how long he's been training. dafuqq
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.