[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone having new year new fags at their gym yet? I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1451367468204.png (331 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1451367468204.png
331 KB, 635x457
Anyone having new year new fags at their gym yet? I'm going in 2 hours and it my first time going on the 1st. See anything, bad?
>>
>>35448898
I went last night around 11 and it was empty. I think the new year fags are going to hit in a couple days once public holidays are over
>>
>>35448898
There was a dyel that went in after me and just followed me around shadowing my routine with low weight and terrible form. I kind of wanted to help him, but I didn't because he obviously just went in blind. Gym rando said he came in the day before yesterday and did the same thing to him.
>>
>>35450263
that's weird af was he a teenager or something?
>>
>>35450287
No idea, had a bad case of baby face. Doubt he was old enough for a legal beer though. Kind of five him points for trying. Poor bastard was drenched in sweat. Might help if I see him again.
>>
Just got back; was practically empty.
Could be a time of day phenomenon, but more likely due to the fact that it was snowing like a motherfucker.
Left early to do donuts in empty parking lots
>>
>>35450263
This must be a thing. There is a weird guy at my gym that just awkwardly stares at what people are doing then does the same thing. He also moves from machine to machine sitting on it for a couple of minutes but not actually doing anything.
>>
I saw one fairly fit guy teaching his gf how to overhead press with like 10lb. It was actually kinda cute
>>
>>35450574
Had one like that last year. We found out he was taking creep shots of everyone though. Ended up getting his ass kicked in the parking lot. Kid wasn't pulling any of that shit though, but it's unsettling ever since that happened.
>>
>>35448898
>>35450535

New years resolution fags are still hungover 1st, they won't come crawling until they have actually gotten around to getting a gym membership etc.
>>
I'm starting back at my school's gym on Monday. I'm imagining it is going to be a fucking shit show. I go really early in the AM so I hope that I miss most of the NYRfags.
>>
>>35450263
Help him. Come on you have the chance to change this kid's life.
>>
>>35450591
TFW wife finally lifting with me. It's the cutest fucking thing. Doing her first heavy week next Monday. She's only done cardio and yoga before. Gonna get her hooked bruhs, wish me luck.
>>
>>35448898
There were like 12 people in the weight room today. NYR will probably hit on Monday. Normies always start plans on Mondays.
>>
>>35450774
Yea, think I'm gonna, I was 6 foot 3 110lb skelly before so I feel his pain. Got some extra proton powder, I'll pass him a tub and some extra vitamins help him next time I see him. Dude got pale as shit, don't think he ate and seemed to be dehydrated. This could be good though, already training my wife so what's one more. Our PTs are useless anyway.
>>
>>35450661
OP here. Think your right gym was like half of what it usually is. Got a new guy covered in sweat and a soccer mom. But not alot of new faces. Got mired by qt. Asian, today was pretty good. But next week forget about it.
>>
i went to my gym at 6 pm..literally one other person there entire time I was there

I live in a small town and its still cold here, so hopefully won't be much change here
>>
>>35450815
Remember from 5pm to 7pm the gym will be filled with wagies and their personal trainers
>>
>>35450844
you are a bro if you take him under your wing just to get started
>>
>>35448898
there is a new Fittnes Anytime near me .. I have never seen more than one car in the parking lot any time night or day..

I chuckle because there are so many fatfuck hillbillies around here whoever did the research for putting one here will probably be fired.
>>
>>35448898
Usually got to wait a few days, bro. They're all hungover. Then they'l wait until Monday, then they go for two weeks religiously, then they start to fail, and you'll be alone in the gym again by Valentine's day.
>>
>>35452212
Yea, gonna go for it, got him an extra bag I don't use full of supps chains handwraps n shit in my trunk. Hope I don't weird the poor fella out. Wish me luck I'm bout to turn a twig into a tree.
>>
Just cardio bunnies on treadmills in my condo gym. All was really quiet today family.
>>
>>35450263
The kid's doing more than most people and at least trying, even though he's being really weird about it. Tell him how to not fuck up and injure himself and tell him to do research first. You don't have to outright train him but the least you could do is mention this stuff if you know he's trying.
>>
>>35448898
It truly begins on the 4th m8
>>
>>35452340
Dude, I know this is a phillipino wine resort forum but you're a good fuckin guy

best gains to you in 2016
>>
>>35450844
Just send him the link to the sticky, if he doesn't make it from there he is a waste of time
>>
>>35448898
Mine was literally just the regulars today, almost disappointed. (Closed on new years, so was expecting a huge turn out for first open day of 2016)

I don't go to a big franchise, just a no name one in the local area, I suppose those guys are the one who cash in on new years.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.