[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extreme low apetite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: o-BREAKFAST-PANCAKES-570.jpg (74 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
o-BREAKFAST-PANCAKES-570.jpg
74 KB, 570x380
>Inb4 talk to a doctor
In the last 4 or 5 days I smoked a lot of weed, didn't drink much alchool though but I got wasted all the nights, haven't slept well or sometimes at all. Yesterday, well this morning, I took up to 2,2g of caffeine to stay awake. The problem is I really can't eat or drink anything. In 5 days I ate like 1000 kcal in total and drank less then a liter of water a day. I'd throw up if I eat or drink more I really can't. I feel like shit. I went to the gym 2 times in this days. I lost 4 kg in this 5 days (between feces and water, fat and mucles)
>>
>>35448353
bump
>>
>>35448353
talk to a doctor
>>
>>35448371
why, I mean I smoked weed in the past and never had this kind of effect
>>
>>35448383
I'm gonna do that but my doctor comes back the 9th
>>
>>35448393
Doc in the box at Wal-greens.
>>
>>35448414
didn't drink much alchool and was used to 1,6g of caffeine a day, I eat real food, but I can't eat much, i mean i litteraly cant
>>
>>35448435
ah and it started after the first day I smoked in the row ( was only able to eat 3 eggs that day )
>>
>>35448353
>2.2 GRAMS of caffeine
Holy fuck. Please tell me you meant .22
>>
>>35448481
nope, unfrtunatly no I had to in order to stay awake, i drank 5 cups of coffee and all the rest was from capsules of 200 mg, took 9 of them
>>
>>35448353

You are addicted to caffeine, booze and weed. Check yourself into rehab, you need help.
>>
>>35448511
you know what addicted means?
I alredy said I didn't drink much ( only 2 gin lemon in 4 days ) and you cant be addicted to caffeine or weed
>>
File: 1441263263305.jpg (5 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1441263263305.jpg
5 KB, 250x223
>>35448556
>you cant be addicted to caffeine or weed
>>
>>35448580
it's only a psicological addiction and I'm 100% sure I dont care about weed, love caffeine though but from today I'm taking 0 daily from now on
>>
>>35448353
When I was 10, I was diagnosed with what is referred to on my medical records as "anorexia, possibly caused by hormonal imbalance" (not anorexia nervosa, which is starving yourself on purpose),
In short, I would have long periods of time when I had no appetite or feeling of hunger, and as a result I became somewhat malnourished.

The root cause was never investigated beyond that, because I was just treated for malnourishment and coached into healthy eating routines, and having tests done was pretty pointless after that.
Now I eat through habit and for the taste, while rarely physically feeling like I need to eat.

When I was putting weight back on, I was eating a lot of high carb, calorie dense foods.
If you can't fit more food in your stomach, fit more calories in your food.
>>
>>35448674
tried to do so but it's still not enough I used to eat 5000/6000 kcal a day and switching to 200-300 a day It's devastating, anyway may be hormonal and had a LOT of stress recently
>>
>>35448497
how the fuck are you still alive? I took 3 scoops of razor8 preworkout and almost died
>>
>>35448774
By building resistence to caffeine over the past 3 months
>>
>>35448605
>it's only a psicological addiction
>addiction
>can't be addicted
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.