[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >used to be nice and shit to women >none liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1417897551068.jpg (127 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1417897551068.jpg
127 KB, 1102x967
>be me
>used to be nice and shit to women
>none liked me
>grew resentful, started treating them like trash
>started lifting too
>suddenly they are all over me

Is it the gains or the attitude? Why are women so fucking stupid?
>>
>>35447107

Women are attracted to men who are stereotypically masculine. Being an ass is one way to do that.
>>
>>35447107
They like attractive men they aren't stupid, or do you feel attraction for pathetic fat womens?
>>
>>35447704

I would much rather have a nice skinnyfat gf who is nice to me than a /fit/ gf who treats me like shit.
>>
>>35447704
I like fat womens
>>
do u think a woman would be attracted to a fat ugly guy who's a dick
>>
if you are attractive, you can treat women like shit

look at 50 shades of grey
>>
>>35447107
Maybe your lust for cocks has awoken
>>
>>35447887
Don't take my word for it because it might get you in trouble. But i believe if you're attractive you can probably rape a girl and she would just call it sex
>>
>>35447906

ever wonder why girls put up with shitty guys?

cause they are attractive. the better you look, the more you can get away with.
>>
>>35447107
Honestly, this depends in your definition of "nice". If by nice you mean "constantly asking her for permission and relying on her to make decisions so you won't offend her", then yeah, no one likes that because you're just a responsibility shirking self conscious insecure little faggot.

Similarly, if by "being an ass", you mean you make decisions and set things up, and only heed her suggestions when she volunteers them and they make sense to you independently, and if shit goes wrong you don't whine and blame her and instead says some shit like "yeah, I fucked up, but you're my woman, so your sticking with me and we'll get through it". Then yeah, bitches will flock to you and try their damn hardest to ntr you away from your woman if you already have one.
>>
>>35447107
Because women want what they (apparently) can't have.

Had it happen a bunch of times already, some woman approached me and asked me out and if I immediately said yes they very likely lost interest and suddenly had something else to do on that day.

If I just said "no" they turned into the thirstiest bitches and wouldn't stop trying again and again.

Which is pretty fucking annoying.
>>
>>35448081
Woman in general don't know what they want and thus push aside every chance with a guy they can get because "he's not my disney prince"
>>
I've said this once, I'll say it again:

Women are attracted to guys who are masculine, and make them feel feminine. Imagine a relationship is a like screwing a nail into a board. Your masculinity fits perfectly with a girl's femininity, and your protective nature fits perfectly with a girl's nurturing nature. Together, both of your differences come together to fill the emptiness in each other.

Being a dick is like hammering in that screw. Because you aren't making an effort to fit into the girl's life, you don't have the same connection, and your relationship can be pulled out of the wall much easier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.