[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I start lifting as my New Years resolution, or should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 750x1334
Should I start lifting as my New Years resolution, or should I wait a month or so to not be a newyearfaggot?
>>
>>35446613
Get out
>>
File: 1442406779653.jpg (89 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1442406779653.jpg
89 KB, 612x612
>>35446613

ofc you should start. Being afraid of other people's opinion is as bad as being completly oblivious to them.
>>
>>35446613
Just go.
>>
>>35446613
Google your nearest crossfit fun and go there
>>
>>35446644
crossfit gym*
fugg
>>
>>35446613
Youll still give up in a month so why start at al?
>>
No, start lifting as a major lifestyle choice. It's not a new years resolution like giving something up, or calling your mother more often, it is something that requires some major changes to how you think, eat, sleep and live. Stop thinking of it as a new years resolution, and then you'll have taken the first step.
>>
File: Hello.jpg (12 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
12 KB, 276x276
>>35446613

You are only a newyearfaggot if you give up, faggot.
>>
>>35446613
B8
>>
Do a bodyweight routine at home for three to six months. This will condition your joints and give you some mobility work. If you have enough discipline to be consistent for that amount of time, you're good to start at the gym.
>>
>>35446659
Goddamn son, you outmemed your own b8 shaking my head
>>
>>35446613

Do pushups & pullups at home
>>
That's what my plan is, I used to browse /fit/ almost everyday, study body mechanics and science for fun, wanted to be a pt, was built and had pr’s, went to the gym 5 days a week, was running uphill and doing plyometrics, and jogging home 2 km back and forth every time I went, only had to work 6 hours a week teaching English, had the love of my life. Life was great and then I moved back to America. Where I work 52 hours a week in a shitty nursing home and only come home to play the xbone and deal with an annoying nigger roommate. I went from 198 to 281 in a year and 5 months. I have a shit job with a shit apartment with no female interaction outside work. I remember making fun of the dyel’s on new years, I'm not about to lump in with that crowd, I've started a diet and I will wait until February 1st because the majority will be long gone by then. The least I could do is at least have my body back on top of this shit mountain
>>
>>35446613
>hasn't even started yet
>already looking for excuses

Never gonna make it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.