[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 Hour Arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
Have any of you completed this? Any real results?
>>
>>35446121
Mild degree of mutation.
>>
>>35446121
felt like I needed more scoops
>>
>>35446121
rich piano is my favourite natural bodybuilder
>>
>woke up
>took 32 scoops
>made 256 shakes and put them in my bag
>left to the gym for 8 hour arms
>forgot it's monday and I have a job
>showed up 7 hours late
>pathetic human boss got mad at me
>lost my job
>now have no money for rent and food
#4scoops #leavinghumanity #5%'er #doingwhateverittakes #C'MON
>>
>>35447341
apply for wellfare
claim you are a re-tard
get NEETbux
buy tendies x tf
continue bulking
WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
It's good OP, I can't find my humanity anywhere, though.
>>
Anyone??
>>
>>35446121

Did it Christmas. No changes.
>>
>>35449087
I can bet one of my tiny balls that you didn't eat enough
>>
>>35446121
Yes, did it every day for a fortnight and my biceps grew 14 inches.
>>
>>35446121
great way to get rhabdo if you're not pacing yourself, goodbye liver
>>
>>35446121
Did this on the last day of 2015 and my arms are still fucked was worth it tho i can see where his comming from with the blood flow and infamtion. I give it probz 2 or 3 more days before my arms are back to normal.
>>
>>35446121
I did this every day last year and managed to gain 365 inches to my arms which I was pretty pleased with, but unfortunately I became too accustomed to working in the dark and was instantly blinded earlier today when I left the house for work.
>>
>>35447062
Underrated
>>
>>35449559

I ate 9000 calories. 1500 breakfast, didn't have scoops so I replaced it with 3500 worth of the 24/7 McDonalds across the street, then went home and ate 4000 more.

8 hour arms didn't do shit.
>>
>>35451308
>literally 0 scoops
C'MON
>>
>>35446121
if it was amazing then people would just do 8 hour body part workouts once every few weeks
>>
>>35451341

>literally 3 McDoubles, 4 Eggs, 2 Cones, 3 Snack Wraps, 8 Nuggets, 1 McChicken, and 2 Apple Pies

>Went home and doubled down on those calories

>Had already eaten what most of you twinks cut on by the time I got there with a 1500 breakfast

>C'MON
>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.