[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1420081710467.jpg (324 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1420081710467.jpg
324 KB, 1383x1600
So I've been regularly hitting the gym for 6 months now and although I've gained weight and look bulkier
>140lbs twink to 146lbs twink
I do not seem to have any muscle definition/lines and look like a fat kid with abnormally large shoulder. I have been doing alot of 5x5 and has made decent strength gains but I was wondering if I should stop making strength gains and go for aesthetics instead, should I do it?
>also 5'9 manlet
>>
Switch to a PPL program
You can still make strength gains if you split 1 volume day and 1 heavy day

Also if you're natty, 6 months is not enough time to make huge gains
It takes years of hard work and dedication
I know this is something most people don't want to hear but if you really want to make it you have to put time into it
>>
>>35444835
>if I should stop making strength gains and go for aesthetics instead,
post stats
>>35444950
>Also if you're natty, 6 months is not enough time to make huge gains
It really is don't excuse faggots for fucking around in the gym and then looking and lifting like shit.
>>
File: 2 months of cutting.png (1 MB, 978x1148) Image search: [Google]
2 months of cutting.png
1 MB, 978x1148
>>35444950
>progress takes time
I laugh every time
push yourself past the limit and maybe you'll be able to make a 6 month change like me key is to workout so hard you can't even read afterwards 6 days a week with cardio every day if you're kinda fat
>>
>>35444995
Is that you? looking aesthetic brah
>>
>>35445003
yeah currently bulking though. that was from 6 months on a PPL running cardio every day to lose weight. 6 months of waking up to run at 6 am going to work coming back and working out for 1.5 hours a day I only had 2 hours of leisure during the week, and I had to give up drinking and smoking. That was like 6 months ago currently in a bulk 235 6'1
not ready to show off my body
>>
Fix your diet faggot
>>
have your strength gains been consistent post stats.
If you are still novice and stall alot you either don't eat enough(most likely)
Have shit form
Shit diet,sleep or not consistent with your routine.
>>
>>35444995
Dam son 2 months and you end up like that? You look great, gives me motivation desu because my body looks similar to yours
>>
>>35444995
What did you eat during your cuts? Can you give me an example of what you ate during your cut?
>>
>>35446026
same shit daily
>wake up drink a cup of water
>get to work drink a cup of coffee
>11:00 i get to eat 4 servings of oatmeal with a fruit and 4 servings of greek yogurt
>get home eat 2 servings of tuna and some grilled chicken finish a container of cottage cheese and salad no dressing (the worst part)
> go workout drink a protein shake with 3 scoops and then eat a clove of garlic
>drink a gallon and a half of water daily
>dip like crazy to stave all hunger and drink coffee and tea
>cabbage leaves for snacks
>carrots
>rice is a meme
>>
You only gained 6lbs in your first 6 months? I gained over 10kg in that time m9.
>>
>>35444835

eat more carbs

eat more protein

get enough calories, cant build mass on a deficit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.