[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a bad place right now and I want to eat junk food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 3263264835276.jpg (145 KB, 868x881) Image search: [Google]
3263264835276.jpg
145 KB, 868x881
I'm in a bad place right now and I want to eat junk food and cakes in order to cope.

Help, I'm about to give in.
>>
It will only make you feel worse

Go for a run instead
>>
>>35444344
Take some drowsy meds and sleep
>>
do heroin instead
>>
pls dont
>>
>>35444344
eat them
puke them
best choice
>>
>>35444402
bad advice desu
>>
>>35444344
If it fits your macros who cares
>>
>>35444344
Before fit I would have suggested you take a fap and take a nap. But dont do that, try to be productive and get some shit you've put on hold done.
>clean your room, take the dishes and clean the kitchen, see through your wardrobe and get rid of old clothes/buy new ones
I do this when I'm down, helps me think of something else and I feel a lot better when it's done. Never stop improving, OP
>>
>>35444344
gotta distract yourself somehow
>>
>>35444344
Chew the food but don't swallow it.
>>
>>35444344
get drunk as fuck and watch trailer park boys, but don't eat anything
worked for 2 weeks for me, lost a bit of gains, haven't gained fat
works every time
if you got some benzos, do em with vodka and make a passout session.
love, anon
>>
>>35444344
fuck off you lame ass piece of shit and take some responsibility for your own actions, fucking pity party holder

cunt
>>
>>35445177

aww, did fatty have his feelings hurt? I'd sugar coat my reply but you'd probably eat that too you weak piece of shit
>>
>>35444344
If you're making threads like this, you're not goimgvto make it.
>/fit/ come hold my hand and walk me through life's basics of self control
Yeah no, just stuff your fat pig face and stop pestering us with these shitty spam threads
>>
>>35445289
No OP
Don't listen to this faggot
You can pester us all you want
>>
>>35445289
nope, fuck off OP if you lack self control don't bore the shit out of everyone else with it because you are that fucking weak a person you can't stop throwing shit down your fat ass throat
>>
I'm sorry to say I did give in somewhat. I had some walnut and carrot cakes - it didn't bring me any joy at all so I've thrown away all the remaining cakes.

>>35445177
That's not me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.