[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Perfect Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 99-385-X500.gif (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
99-385-X500.gif
82 KB, 500x500
Has anyone here enjoyed life with their shits being solid, perfect, and clean so it takes less than a minute to go and the TP is always clean when you wipe? I had 2 straight months of clean shit while i was using this protein blend. Before that, I used gold standard whey from costco and had messy shits. After my blend was gone, i thought id experience with myprotein so I got unflavored, vanilla concentrate, and choco pb isolate. experienced 3 weeks with only using one at a time and still have messy shits. nothing else has changed in my diet so I'm trying to figure out what exactly in that blend made me shits so perfect.

would it just be a combination of the various proteins? I dont have any problems with lactose because i was eating the same amount of yogurt and dairy during my perfect shit phase as i am now with these other proteins. Help?

tl;dr why did this subpar tasting protein blend give me perfect shits?
>>
>>35444331
eat more fibre you fucking stupid cunt
>>
>>35445088
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35445120
That's how you get more solid shits you monumental dipshit
>>
>>35445088
fiber isnt my problem though which is why im confused. i get 38-50g of fiber a day and i eat the exact same foods now that i ate while on that blend so my fiber intake was identical... :/
>>
>>35445120
>reddit here!! XD new meme of 2016 LOL
I hope you get killed, not that you kill yourself, not that you die on your own terms after making peace, but rather your life suddenly gets ended and as you lie there reflecting on your last moments you're filled with regret and sorrow as you slowly die playing all the things you've never done or accomplished in your mind 1000s of times, all your failures run through your mind and you die with tears in your eyes.
>>
>>35445120
top kek says the prick with a leaky ass!

sucks being your bruhscientist!
>>
The fact that youre shitting whey is a bad sign. The point of good whey is to absorb fully and quickly, so you shouldnt be pooping significantly because of it. I would guess that cheaper protein like that brand is using fillers that your body cant process just so it looks like youre getting more material for your buck and the result is that you poop a lot more. They do the same thing with cheap dog food.
>>
>>35445238
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35445230
Reddit pls go.
>>
>>35445380
ah gotcha. that's why i was under the assumption that having simply unflavored whey concentrate from myprotein would continue giving me clean/fully evacuated shits and that wasnt the case which bummed me out. but that makes sense, added fillers i can't process just added to my big shit that comes out later.

Which brings me to my final question, is it possible to have clean solid shits when having a scoop of whey a day(unflavored) when the rest of my eating habits are healthy and clean or is part of the hitch with whey is having that soft serve texture shit? Thanks for reply anon, much appreciated
>>
Eat more fiber. Oats, beans, chia seeds, whatever. Thats how you get solid poops.
>>
>>35445977
you're telling us to go vegan?
>>/trash/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.