[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I was a virgin until last year when I started getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 3359460.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3359460.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
Hey /fit/, I was a virgin until last year when I started getting a good body. Now I'm still beta in my mind so I wanna ask u bros about a girl I hooked up with (no sex, everything else). She is my coworker and I think I've fallen way too hard for her, the problem is she doesn't want to get serious, she told me she wanted to be free at the moment cos she broke up a couple of months ago. We've been messaging each other and talking constantly for the last 6 months and just last month I hooked up with her. When we're alone she shows great signs of attraction, we make out a lot, touch a lot etc. But she is also playing a lot of hot/cold. I called her out a couple of times and she gave me very bad excuses (it's too cold outside, I wanna sleep etc.) a couple of days ago she was the one who called me to meet up. What's the best way to deal with this? I'm about to go crazy. Do I go no contact, go cold or something? Btw I'm 23 and she's 25...
Also, is it safe to start roids at this age?
>>
>>35443437
bump
>>
>>35443437
another bump, come on mates
>>
I started roiding when I was 18, its safe if you know what you're doin. Just have a solid foundation

Go cold brah, stop texting her, try to avoid her but if she sees you just amall talk a little and then tell her youre in a rush or something. Continue with this for like 1-2 weeks until she starts to miss you and shit. Then bang her.
>>
>>35443437
tell her about your feelings. if she doesn't feel the same way break it off
>>
>>35443490
That's what I was planning, but she's a really hard and stubborn girl and I really don't want to lose her...what if she finds another guy
>>
>>35443501
>>35443504
sometimes you are just fucked man. it seems like it all comes tumbling down but you have to power through it and find other things to be more thankful for
>>
>>35443517
thanks a lot man, I'll see what I can do...cheers
>>
>>35443501
that's a pretty scary thing to do, I'm almost sure I'm fucked if I do it
>>
You have failed already m8. If she sees you as a friend you've already become a non-sexual being to her.
>>
>>35443437
Don't follow her agenda, if she's telling yout that don't want you as a exclusive cut her off.
negotiations there isn't other way .
>>
Tell her, if she says no cut contact. You have nothing to lose really. Why be upset about stuff you can't control? And hey if she says no, atleast you had someone to practice on for a while before the next one who will hopefully be the love your lookin for
>>
>>35443437
u are sounding exactly like me
>20 virgin
>coworker 24 approaches me
>date
>i kinda fall for her
>she notices
>unconsciously act like a needy faggot because it's my first time going through such feels
>she hits the road

she moved on i kid you not a week later. fuck these hoes bro. dont ever tell them how you feel. they dont really give a fuck about you no matter how much they smile and lie and bullshit you and act like they care.

dont make the same mistake i did.

but of course youre going to pull that white knight "just because ur relationship was shitty doesnt mean ours will be hurrr". bro there countless guys COUNTLESS that will you tell how these hoes fucking sick dick and they are what makes chad into chads.
>>
>>35443629
Well I haven't told her how I feel yet, I just told her I want to get things more serious..Is there a way to make up for it?
>>
>>35443669
you don't want to make up for it. you'll literally be cucked. don't be around people that you can't be your complete self around even if that means being alone. you will hate yourself in the end
>>
File: 1338892187113.gif (2 MB, 222x172) Image search: [Google]
1338892187113.gif
2 MB, 222x172
>>35443437
youre a beta orbiter, you'll be dumped when chad comes along.

sorry bro

love you

:*
>>
>>35443702
what he said. if your afraid or apprehensive to tell her how you feel 9/10 chances is that she will be say some cute shit to make you feel like you two are on the same wave lengths when in reality, she's cringing and already looks up avenues. just drop your feels and treat her like shit (dont be autistic about it thou). it's what she's accustom to.

if she gives you the ole "i thought you were different" spiel. congrats, she thought you were a beta she could take advantage of. bruh i swear i want to wringe some these bitches necks sometimes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.