[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ was at a New Years party today, and was in a good mood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /fit/ was at a New Years party today, and was in a good mood until someone genuinely thought I was gay. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, being /fit/ and not getting bitches. Fucking pissed and now I'm at the gym at 4am. Please give me something to practice so I can get pussy, I'm not gay I just pretty much lift and keep to myself. It's gotten to a point where I just wanted to ki myself, this shit is too complicated. Happy New Years everyone.
>>
>>35443285
You need to meet more people lad, expand your circle of friends
>>
>>35443285
I'm just like you senpai. Same thing happened to me, but I took it as a joke. Don't kill yourself people love you. you don't have to prove anything to be straight.
>>
>>35443285
same here Im very good looking but the girls think im gay IDK why. 6'1 205 10% bf
>>
>>35443285
learn to laugh it off
it was obviously the faggot equivalent of a bitch test
>>
>>35443331
The thing is that it wasn't "anon what are gay or something hahaha" it was like

>anon genuinely think you are gay.

>I'm not lol

> anon it's ok if you're gay there's nothin wrong with it

>but I'm not

Im all for shits and giggles but it bothers me that my all my "friends" at a party already had the assumption in their head for whatever reason that I was homosexual. I don't have anything against gays but it's annoying when people just assume.
>>
>>35443316
I'm really looking forward to college to see if anything will change. I come from a small town, so I think this will be my chance to meet new people
>>
The fag is testing to see if you're gay or not so he can make plans to smash your boipuss on New Years.

Anyways, don't take it personally. I don't get assblasted when people are surprised I'm not straight.
>>
>>35443367
Thanks anon, this situation was kind of different. They all had girlfriends. And kind of ganged up on me. But thanks for the different perspective.
>>
>>35443375
Lol OP why are you taking this so seriously? Who cares
And literally all you can do is laugh it off. I'd have just been like 'You fackin wish I was gay so you could this ass'

Wish I could give you guys lessons in banter from the Archbishop of Banterbury himself, but its something you gotta do on your own.
>>
>>35443375

They're probably curious why you don't have a gf when (I assume) you lift

He was also probably being a douche in order to impress his lady.
>>
>>35443285
Who gives a fuck .There is literally nothign wrong with being gay

You think you're better than some gay cunt?

Youre not faggot
>>
>wants to kill himself because people thought he was gay

I don't know OP, you sound like a faggot to me
>>
>>35443477
I stated in another reply in this thread that I do not have any problems with gay people. It was more or less the fact that they said they always had an assumption in the back of their heads from the time I met them that I was homosexual and for some reason had to bring it up at a gathering that had a lot of people.
>>
>>35443487
>feel down from time to time because the whole girl thing is too complicated
>>
>>35443579
Look at girl (one of their girls, some random qt, just not a hambeast)
In the eye balls
Want to see if I'm gay or not?
Wink or raise eyebrows
>>
He doesnt really think youre gay its just an excuse to insult you so he can look cool in front of everybody.
You being gay is just the first thing that popped into his head because you take care of your body

Or maybe you really look like a fag i dunno
>>
>>35443604
Lol what the fuck I got nothing else to lose. I'll give this technique a go. Inb4 sexual harassment charge
>>
>>35443621
Dont d it you autist
>>
>>35443604
>wink
who still does this

op, dont get mad. its just a bunch of normies who think you are different than them because you look better than them but you of all people dont have a gf with you so u must be gay. its obvious. ur crew sounds like a bunch of vapid faggots. id ditch them and go cocoon until you make gf gains 2bh family
>>
>>35443285
Practice glute/hip thrusts for when you're plowing that pussy
>>
>>35443655
I kekd. Thanks for cheering me up anon.
>>
>>35443677
Can you post pic? Gay is usually in the behaviour but sometimes it's looks and youc an change looks.
>>
>show up at new years party without a girl
>everyone else has their girlfriend there
>surprised when everyone thinks you're gay

Might start with spending less time in empty gyms
>>
>>35443285

Are you approaching women though?

>i'm "fit" now, I am entitled to sluts

I've seen 6'2 8.5/10 boyishly handsome guys approach regular cuties and get shut down, meanwhile I see fucking 5'7 non-lifting arabs get some good looking white blonde bitches.
>>
I get that a lot too. Mainly because of the way I take care of myself. Hygiene is on point 95% of the time, hair and facial hair always well groomed, have some sense of fashion, well mannered and not having an aggressive attitude. I also don't show my interest to women openly to others. Some girls will think you're attractive while some girls and guys will assume you are gay. When you really just keep to yourself and try to carry yourself confidently.
>>
>>35443796
I feels with you bro
>>
>>35443755
I honestly try to. I can't get to that "I like you, do you like me?" point. I've had girls that approach me but it's usually really slutty girls, or kpop/anime fan girls because I'm asian.
>>
>>35443802
Sadly all you can do, is correct them and if they don't believe you then just let it be and don't let it affect you otherwise it will just make them think you're a closeted faggot.
Actions speak louder than words. If you ever reel a girl in that's your chance to prove it. I, on the other hand hate dealing with sloots and look for gf material girls which are hard to find making it more difficult to show others I'm not gay. tfw no gf
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.