[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started lifting in 2012 >its 2016 >still dont have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1451574844962.jpg (70 KB, 1024x646) Image search: [Google]
1451574844962.jpg
70 KB, 1024x646
>started lifting in 2012
>its 2016
>still dont have abs

this isn't normal right?
>>
time to cut mate
>>
>>35442947
Body fat percentage plz.
>>
Lifting for a year and a half, little to no abs. But, I never do abs workouts
For 2000+16, my goal is to have some abs (will start ab workouts that is), and ti try to bench 2pl8 for at least one rep.
>>
>lifting for 4 years
>hasnt read the sticky
>>
>>35442947
>>35442975
"and here ladies and gents we have 2 morons with little to no knowledge on fitness."
>>
>>35442997
Second guy doesn't even binch 2pl8

Shouldn't be allowed to post here imo

Supermang pls come back
>>
>>35443951
I don't even lift but l still post here
>>
>>35442947

Ive been cutting since Jan 2014, was 295lb, now 210lb.

Ive basically plateaued because of family indirectly sabotaging my shit, had a bad six months of family holidays occasions etc, i was about 210lb in july, then put like 20lb back on, then lost it again.

Ive just had to sit at a family meal and eat a massive plate of roast that i didnt want, nor was hungry for.. and smile the whole time.

Fucking christmas and new year man.

I wanted to be about 185lb now, and i honestly think i could have been if not for direct family.

Fuuuuck
>>
File: HOTHEAD.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HOTHEAD.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>35445066
HOTHEAD
>>
>>35445016
I lost 4 pounds the last two weeks while at my familys place. My brother would eat a bag of chips and I would have some carrots. This is just one example but just have some self control for fucks sake.
>>
>>35442964
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35445066
>>35445450
Never fucking post again unless you've read the sticky.
>>
>>35445139

I told my mother and father no, im not eating and im not hungry and i got blamed for ruining new year for them and my siblings and extended senpai, because i wouldnt sit and eat.. so i just basically forced myself.

Same shit at christmas, same shit in september for 2 weeks on holiday with extended senpai.

Its nothing to do with self control as ive managed to keep off and lose 85-90lb its just everybody around me seems like they are trying to sabotage me now because they are incapable of cutting themselves.

How the fuck do i remove myself from social family situations whereby i have 10 people trying to force food and drink on me all fucking evening.
>>
>>35445725
It's literally one day how can you not just do some extra cardio to work it off
>>
>>35445737

nah had an extended senpai holiday, my own birthday both parents birthdays my brothers birthday my sisters birthday my friends wedding, a christening a funeral, my cousins birthday a senpai barbecue, christmas and new year. All since early sept. With work, lack of time and such its been almost impossible to cut and work out as i have for the previous 18 months prior to this.

Its been none fucking stop cake, booze, food and people telling me i have lost a lot of weight and i should eat.

Like i said, i was 210lb like 6 months ago, i put on 20lb since then and lost it again and this week has been the final fucking straw.

Its nice to have a big caring social family, but fuck, they are making it far more difficult than it has to be, do i need to just start avoiding social situations with them..

Its really fowned upon to ignore senpai birthdays, weddings etc.
>>
>>35445872
No, noone is making you stuff your face.
These are all excuses
YOU lack self control
YOU lack discipline
>>
>>35445872
Just ask for smaller portions jesus christ
>>
>>35445872

Its all been unavoidable stuff too, 50th, 50th, 30th, 21st...

Its not like its been uncle frank twice removed 58th birthday, its all been big deals, occasions i couldnt really avoid, with sit in meals and all sorts of bullshit.

Hopefully it goes back the fuck to normal now. Just this week has pissed me off. Im not entirely blaming other people, its all ko me, but god damn is it hard to stick to a routine when 90% of your social circle for the past 6 months has involved parties/cake/booze and people moaning at you for not getting involved till you cave and just join in.

If i had a lack of willpower i wouldnt have cut 85lb since 2014.

People here must have experience of s/o moms, aunts grandmas baking you cakes and pies and frowning if you dont eat it. Im honestly starting to think its deliberate fucking sabotage.
>>
>>35445897
>>35445926

I know, you guys are right, i just fucking hate myself right now

Fuck.

Im going home in a bit anyhow, will at least cycle some of this booze and food off.

Family man..
>>
>>35445066
is this some new meme from r9k?
>>
File: ronnie_the_rocket_o_sullivan.png (179 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ronnie_the_rocket_o_sullivan.png
179 KB, 400x300
>>35445066
you're so cool, ronnie
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.