[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>high test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hightest.png (35 KB, 979x809) Image search: [Google]
hightest.png
35 KB, 979x809
>high test
>>
>>35442648
Making troll charts on New Years Eve, uh?
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35442648
This is absolutely not my experience with the one high test goddess that I used to fuck

She was up for it literally always. I mean always, she was happy to be woken up with my dick in the night, woke me up to fuck in the mornings, and as soon as she saw me in the afternoon she wanted my dick too.

We often had sex four or five times a day, and barely ever did we fuck only once.

Jesus I miss being twenty one
>>
File: tumblr_np8vyegWUn1thxkhko1_1280.jpg (281 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8vyegWUn1thxkhko1_1280.jpg
281 KB, 960x1280
The fatter the girl the bigger the orgasm or what?
>>
>>35444006
Yes, then the bigger the regret
>>
>>35442648
>Horny level
>>
>>35443982
pretty sure that's supposed to be from the POV of the man
like when you masturbate to BBW then go wtf am i doing with my life after you come
>>
>>35443982
Im sure all of that happened buddy
>>
>>35442951
The more fertile the woman is the bigger desire to fuck her, and right after the orgasim the desire turns into disgust

thats what the chart says, kinda true for me at least
>>
>>35444294
>>35444029
>>35444009
Is this about social standards?

If so, this means tumblr is right.
>>
>>35442648
So true
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.