[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you bros gonna follow his regimen that he plans to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: rich-piana-supplements.jpg (123 KB, 1479x980) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-supplements.jpg
123 KB, 1479x980
Are any of you bros gonna follow his regimen that he plans to start tomorrow?

Any bets on whether or not he'll be alive by before he even finishes?
>>
I guess no one knows who this guy is? For those of you uninformed, he's basically gonna vlog every day his routine to gain 30 pounds of muscle in 5 months - which includes EVERYTHING that goes into it. For those of you that want to get into a roid cycle - this is your chance to see how its done with detail without paying some fag at the gym.
>>
What's this guys name again?
>>
>>35440674
Dick Trumpet
>>
>>35440443
>30 pounds of muscle in 5 months
Isn't that kinda shit for roids?

Can't you gain 10lbs with just a sarm like LGD-4033 in 2 months?
>>
>>35440674
Wealthy Organ
>>
>>35440717
he said 3 months actually but still 30 lbs would be pretty ok for roids
>>
>>35440674
MUTANT
>>
Pretty smart marketing for his brand, to catch Resolutioners and keep them plugged in daily for long enough to become full-blown subscribers.

Pretty fucking gay for anybody who isn't a complete queer aspiring to be a tatted, synthol'd loser.
>>
I'm a bit crazy about having a plan laid out in front of me, so I might do it at a later date, once it's all summed up.
Gonna watch the vlogs though, I wanna see how he does his delts.
>>
>>35440717
30lbs in 5 months of weight can be done naturally but that will be 80% fat. 30lbs of straight muscle in 5 months is impossible on a beginner test cycle, even an "intermediate" cycle.

but rich is planning on doing crazy amounts of roids and hgh, pretty much bucketfuls of pills mynigga. he might die or suffer some debilitating side effects this time around lol
>>
>>35440760
Synthol Injection 5x8
>>
>>35440355
Is this achievable natty?
>>
>>35440674
Five Percent
>>35440355
mirin either way
>>
>>35440717
he said 3 months and i believe 1 extra month to slowly come off the high amount of meals per day and roids if you are using to give the body a time to rest or something.
>>
>>35440717
If you're starting out at 120lbs soaking wet maybe. Don't even need drugs to do it either.
>>
>>35440674

Rich Piana
>>
I don't understand how someone can use roids, and then sell a product to idiots that think they will get as big as the guy using roids, how is this even legal? And why do people who use gear think they can make "workout routines" When they know fuck all except cheating their way to muscle mass.
>>
>>35441336
>how is this even legal?

What? Steroids aren't legal idiot
>>
>>35441336
Rich doesn't dance around it. He's VERY open about how he goes about it. He's probably the only bodybuilder not full of shit.
>>
>>35441336
If you watch the vid he literally mentions in the first few minutes that he will be taking growth hormone first thing in the morning.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.