[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate Alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Ultimate Alpha.jpg (754 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Alpha.jpg
754 KB, 1280x1920
Daily Reminder: No matter what you do, you'll never be this much Alpha.
>>
Clint back in the day was and still is a better symbol of masculinity
>>
>>35440318
Reminder: don't a fuck about somebody else's life and focus on making yours better
>>
File: 3141240-0483057803-Chuck.jpg (67 KB, 319x397) Image search: [Google]
3141240-0483057803-Chuck.jpg
67 KB, 319x397
>>35440318
What did you just say to me, you little bitch?
>>
>>35440318
Raising my wife's son is what makes me alpha.
>>
>>35440764
cuckbait/10
>>
>>35440318
if I roided since my teens of course I could
>>
>>35440761
Chuck if you are out there, remember that martial arts school you visited in Kansas. Remember the real dundee, not the actor.
>>
>>35440761
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
Too bad Schwarzenegger IRL is a wimp when it comes to legislature

Made his image and became an icon through guns, then turned around and spat on them.

Clintwood was a better icon and is irl at least
>>
>>35440318
If you are using words like alpha, then look in the mirror, realize you are 15 years old, and an idiot, and rid this world of yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.