[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This year i want to get a relationship, so i feel like id prioritise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 20151230_200504-1.jpg (2 MB, 1571x1889) Image search: [Google]
20151230_200504-1.jpg
2 MB, 1571x1889
This year i want to get a relationship, so i feel like id prioritise looking good over being strong.

What would happen if a DYEL like me with very little musclemass cut down to 11% bodyfat or so? What would I look like? Would i look better or worse than my current chubby ass?
>>
Plenty of girls are into thin dudes. As long as your bf% is fairly low, you'll probably find girls who are attracted to your bodytype. Robert Pattinson.
>>
>>35440227

>girls
>>
>>35440166
>looking good for a relationship
>thinking about going twink mode

It's okay, if your target group is pedos and biscum.
>>
>>35440166
You'd look like Christian bale in that one movie. A Skelton. It's not healthy bro, you should just lift and eat more
>>
>>35440269
>>35440270

It just seems like i cant progress strengthwise without eating more, but i am already kinda fat as fuck so I dont know what to do.

I dont want to get even chubbier...
>>
>>35440323
Clean bulk and you're not even chubby.
>>
>>35440166
>wants a relationship
>thinks that comes with a body
no dude. Puss comes with a body.
Relationships come from you fixing your autism.
>>
>>35440323
you have the body dysmorphia part down pat already, half way there m8

(you aren't fat, you need to bulk)
>>
>>35440373
not op, but a woman will want a relationship with you more if you have an aesthetic physique right?

I would want a relationship more if a woman had a nice body, it wouldn't be the be-all and end-all but it would help somewhat.
>>
Dyels can gain muscle and strength while on a cut.
>>
File: 20151230_200527-1.jpg (1 MB, 1179x1621) Image search: [Google]
20151230_200527-1.jpg
1 MB, 1179x1621
>>35440373

from what i gather, body = confidence, confidence = relationships

>>35440378

The OP pic is me looking at my best. When relax, slouch, and dont have a pump i look like this - fat as fatass
>>
>>35440410
Cut and lift you stupid asshole and piss off
>>
>>35440434

Right, so I do cut? because i am still kinda week and lots of people tell me to bulk.
>>
>>35440166
Op, I have wide hips just like you. Don't cut. You'll look feminine and a bit ridiculous, and neither of us want to look like that. Lift heavy and eat at a surplus to compensate for your body shape. Make sure to thoroughly work your lats, delts, and obliques. Best of luck.
>>
op i dont know why you made this thread

i dont know what you want to hear
>>
>>35440467

I want to know whether cutting is a good idea or what
>>
>>35440434
>cut

Kill yourself.
>>
>>35440445
/fit/ and /fit/izens tell you to bulk. Your goals are different to theirs and they're regurgitating what they are up.

You can progress on a bulk OR on a cut. The only fact to take into consideration is that you will gain strength much faster on a bulk. That said a dyel will not notice much of a difference compared to an intermediate.

What's more important is getting to your goal. Not to listen to other people's goals
>>
>>35440410
>When relax, slouch,
you shouldn't be slouching ever - and the TA should always be holding your stomach somewhat in, not sucked in all the way but it should be held up not totally slack.
>>
>>35440486
recomp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi-jnsG0Z7Y
>>
>>35440601

is that eating at maintenance or close?
>>
>>35440651
10% underneath, he has some other recommendations he says are important like cardio and nutrition. The one main thing seems to be making sure you have enough amino acids.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.