[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if diabetics can abuse insulin to make serious gains, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So if diabetics can abuse insulin to make serious gains, why can't non-diabetics eat in such a way that the pancreas creates insulin and have the same effect?
>>
>>35440151
...read what you just wrote and try too think about it. Diabetics don't abuse insulin by only taking enough to match what a healthy person would otherwise produce.
>>
I'm diabetic and I would very much like to know how to abuse this
>>
>>35440151
Because then you become diabetic.
>>
Insulin from your pancreas is nowhere near as potent as human-grade insulin. Abusing insulin is something non diabetics can utilize to improve muscularity, however if you are diabetic chances are there's a ton of other shit wrong with you that will make utilizing insulin for gains moot.
>>
File: nermanmask.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
nermanmask.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
>>35443065
>>35443065
>>35443065
>>35443065
>>35443065
Lost my shit.
>>
>>35443217
Actually the dude who introduced the concept was a golden age BBer ftom the lates 70s. He was type 1 and everyone was like wtf how are you so thick? Abc he was like lol eat shit.

Anyways insulin will just make you fat without the lipolytic benefits of gh.
>>
>>35440151
It's working because we take more insulin than what we'd get from a working pancreas.
Being diabetic also has your resistance to insulin fucked up, the many factors that hit insulin resistance in healthy individuals are increased in diabetic individuals. Thus we'll probably have to hit more insulin for the same effect.
As insulin is also growth hormone, we thus get moar benefits as we need moar insulin.

>Source
I am 'betic. Nowhere nere built though, been focusing too much on other training. Gonna start using the fuck out of this soon though.
>>
>>35443326
Insulin and growth hormone are literally opposite hormones. You seem confused.
>>
>>35443335
Sorry. I are not english, I make mistakes when excited.
>Semantics
>>
>>35443326
>>35443288
Wait wait wait. I'm a type 1, I always attributed my insulin use to the reason why I'm pretty skinnyfat (5'8, 140lbs, not noticably fat but a little belly.). My diet is pretty shit but I do a fair bit of running.
You guys here are seriously saying that eating shitloads and lifting, and the need for more insulin as a result, will mean I can gain muscle at an advanced rate?
Should I take advantage of this and start lifting?!

STRONGLIFTS HERE I COME LADS
(After the New Years resolutioners have gone tho, give it two weeks.)
>>
insulin is just a meme for roiders who have a thing for needles... just like how all cigarette smokers eventually turn to sucking dick
>>
>>35443878
>should I start lifting
Nigga why are you here if you don't lift?
>>
>>35440151
>>35442255
>>35443056
>>35443065
>>35443217
>>35443276
>>35443288
>>35443326
>>35443335
>>35443353
>>35443878
>>35443900
>>35444291

>Insulin

I insulin overdoes my little dogs instead of a bullet to the back of the head for the big dogs when its their time to go. Too much insulin will make you go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>35444484
This!

That's how I was planning to an hero eventually, and I did some research about it. If you take a shite ton of it, you're going to have a painless death. Or won't, because your liver will stop working, shit must be painful as all hell.
>>
It's called eating lots of insulinotropic nutrients like high quality protein and starch.
>>
>>35444522

What is hypoglycemia.

Jesus it's like they hand people needles and tell them to stab themselves without telling them why. Brain needs glucose to survive, insulin lowers glucose, too much insulin means no brain means dead
>>
This thread made me curious since I have a little sister thats type 1 diabetic, which means she has access to all the insulin she wants legally. Hypothetically speaking, what were to happen if I injected small doses of insulin? Would it fuck up my natural insulin production or would I see some mad gains?
>>
>>35443878
>thinks he's skinnyfat because of T1 diabetes
>doesnt even lift
>wants to abuse insulin (potentially killing himself by going hypoglucosive)
>doesnt lift
>shit diet
>did i mention he doesnt even lift
>>
>>35443288
Was about to say the same thing

Slin can most definitely be used without gh if you're on a bunch of tren though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.