[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just lift bro! ....and how exactly is "lifting"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>just lift bro!

....and how exactly is "lifting" going to fix my 5'8 manlethood?
>>
>>35439948
Stop fighting about something you are unable to change
>>
File: 1377414497881.jpg (2 MB, 3242x2350) Image search: [Google]
1377414497881.jpg
2 MB, 3242x2350
>>35439948
So you can be a beefy dwarf and defend Middle-Earth from Sauron who has crafted a mighty ring to steal all your gains!
>>
>>35439989
as someone with medical dwarfism I find this hilarious.
>>
>>35440034
How tall are you breh?
Also, do you get manlet rage?
>>
You should do a tour of all the boards asking what the point of the interest in question is when you're a manlet. That'd be about as relevant to each other topic as it is to fitness.
>>
>>35439948
calm the fuck down mate. i'm 5'7, been lifting for two years (with shit progress since i don't track macros and don't gain enough weight, and a shit program which i have now just fixed)

seriously, if you lift you are going to FUCKING make it. you are going to break out of 'boy mode'. your posture will improve. your legs will go KABOOM and get bigger like they never have before. you will feel people mire you like they have never mired your fat/skinny ass until NOW.

FUCKING DO IT CUNT! dont wait one more day.
>>
>>35440080
>just play video games bro!
>just ride a bike bro!
>just invest wisely bro!
>just dress well bro!
>just install gentoo bro!
>just draw bro!
>just fold paper bro!
>just go camping bro!
>just watch patrician cinema bro!
>just listen to aeroplane over the sea bro!
>just watch Chinese cartoons bro!

....and how exactly is all that going to fix my 5'8 manlethood?
>>
>>35439948
5"4 here, I honestly don't give a damn about my height since been taller or shorter doesnt make much of a difference to me because I hate all women except damily members and friends.
>>
>>35439948
It won't, but it's better to be a 5'8 manlet with a god tier body, than a fatass short guy.
>>
>>35440541
If you're that insecure about your height, you have problems that nobody on this website is qualified to help you.
>>
>>35439948
By distracting you
>>
>>35439948
I am also 5'8 OP

Most of the fags on this board are sub 6'0. the whole manlet thing is a meme that makes the lonely introverts on this faggoty board feel better about themselves.

There is honestly zero point to worrying about something you can never change. If you're dissatisfied with your height, improve the parts of yourself that are improvable. 5'8 is actually extremely average among American and European men.
>>
>>35440641
No it ain't
>>
>>35439948
it'll help you hold that shotgun to your face when you pull the trigger
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.