[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm getting fit no matter what.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21
File: tranblue.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
tranblue.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
you're all assholes and i'm scared of taking classes and going to the gym and things because of people like you. but i'm going to do it anyway, i've decided.

tips for surviving in this environment, surrounded by testosterone-filled assholes and bitchy pretty girls? as a mtf trans girl with low self-esteem and body image issues...

i'm taking a "heavy resistance conditioning" class at school next semester and i'm terrified. what should i wear?
>>
>>35438375
>as a mtf trans girl
PICS
>>
>>35438383
did you not read the part about body image issues and poor self-esteem?

come on friend :(
>>
File: 1412895477378.jpg (65 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1412895477378.jpg
65 KB, 622x626
>>
You fucking degenerate faggot quit fucking with what God gave you out of some teenager sexual frustration
>>
>>35438375
Post pics so we can help you pick appropriate clothing
>>
>>35438375
the gym is full of completely normal people. some are loud, some are quiet. overall noone is going to actively fuck with you
>>
>>35438375
lol, you could put all the meme reddit xfit girlifters to shame if you skipped the HRT. You keep the ripped body of a dude, but hide your succulent cock and get fake tits.

hnnnnnng. no homo.
>>
do you still have your weiner, like in a jar or something
>>
>calls everyone assholes
>asks for help

Troll or idiot?
>>
>>35438375
Why the fuck are you even here? Without taking into consideration you being a disgusting degenerate, a disgusting aberration and all, this is a place full of people full of testosterone and those who are going to go to extremes to give the impression they are so.
>>
>>35438375
Being trans is a mental illness,
You don't need to get /fit/ you need to be helped.
>>
>>35438375
Wear something comfortable that will be easy to move around in. I normally wear joggers and a tank.

No one is going to care about you in the gym. Stop assuming that they will.

God speed, anon. We're all going to make it.
>>
Pics pls bby.
>>
>>35438417
I'd get it stuffed and mounted on the wall.
>>
>>35438375
you sound like you need therapy before being released back into the wild.
>bitchy pretty girls
you're already a bitter ugly wanabe female, just give up
>>
I like how people go on 4chan boards and actually believe things they read.

People are trolling here m8. Its all in good fun, unless you're being an obvious tard at the gym nobody will fuck with you. Just be considerate and don't hog equipment or bench in the squat rack.

You'll make it family member
>>
>>35438403
i'm 5'6, white, long dirty blonde hair. that should be enough right? oh like 130lbs atm.

>>35438425
well it's not like a normal gym i'm going to. will be a class with an instructor and like 7 other people maybe. i'm scared he'll make us talk to each other and act as spotter. finding a partner is terrifying. i'll probably get stuck with someone that hates me and that worries me. or it will be a crazy hot person and i will feel terrible standing near them.

maybe i have a bad attitude.
>>
File: identifying trash.png (347 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
identifying trash.png
347 KB, 454x600
>>35438375
>>35438462

You will never be a woman :^)
>>
>>35438375
not gonna happen.

fuck off fat ass.
>>
>>35438462

If you are real then yes you have a shit attitude, get a grip. Nobody cares about you or what your doing, if you go in acting like a little bitch, like you did here, then people are going to have a problem with you.

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>35438447
This. Kill yourself op.
>>
>>35438462
It sounds like you just have a poor attitude. It really isn't as big of a deal, as you're making it out to be.

Just be polite and considerate of the other people, and they more than likely do the same.
You'll eventually come to the conclusion that people really don't pay much attention to others around them.
It'll be fine. You'll learn to like it.
>>
>>35438375
just wear whatever's comfy, but protip don't wear sweatpants or your asscrack will be super sweaty and show up. Also dont worry about people at the gym, no one gives a fuck about anyone else who is there. Also don't do a "heavy resistance conditioning" class, just go and lift weights. Good luck senpai
>>
>>35438499
i'm not going to "act like a little bitch". mostly i'm completely silent and if people talk to me i'm always polite and courteous. but sometimes if they look at me while i'm talking my face goes red and i stutter or something.

>>35438507
i sure hope so! :)

kinda freaking out about it desu lol. guess i'm doing it regardless and if it sucks i will stop going.

>>35438513
thanks for the tip. what do you think about clothes like this? (not including the hijab ofc...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeogPkF7X9Q

and also why not take the class? i have shit posture and one of the main reasons i want to take the class is because it says we go over proper form and emphasize it throughout the semester. i want to learn the basics here and then take that to the gym after the class for lifetime health and wellness
>>
Just go into the gym doing the opposite of what you did coming into here, lift heavy things, and put them back down.

Literally no one gives a fuck about what you're doing as long as it doesn't fuck with their routine.
>>
>>35438551
>what do you think about clothes like this?
they aren't bad, but you really dont need to put much thought into the clothes you wear to the gym. You probs have some shorts or something and an old tshirt, just wear that.
>and also why not take the class?
You could if you want to, but I (and most people on this board) learned proper form through videos and books, and eventually you'll get to know some gym staff/regulars who can help you out even more. Seems like it might be a waste of money, but if you can do it for free then you might as well give it a shot
>>
>>35438551

If the worst is you'll stutter a bit then you'll be fine, 99% of people at gyms jsut get on with it and the people who talk only chat to their friends.

"Classes" consist of everyone just copying an instructor anyway.
>>
>>35438551
When I started going to the gym regularly I was pretty freaked out, too.
Everything will be fine (like a lot of us are saying). You also seem rather polite, and open to criticism.

Trust us, you'll be fine. Just don't give up! We can't all make it, if some of us give up!
>>
>>35438592
i probably won't get to know anyone at the gym ever. i've been working at my job for 6 months and i still can't talk to coworkers lol. so a class is a good way to force myself to learn these things maybe. i have zero physical intelligence too so watching videos and trying to copy them just frustrate me. i've tried :P

>>35438607
well, i bet it can't be like a yoga class. there's not enough equipment for everyone in the room to use the same thing at once right? i see this class being one of the hardest things i've ever done, honestly.

>>35438615
thanks! i am polite, but when criticized i kinda hate at myself internally for forever.

i want to think about the clothes too because i have scars all over my arms and need long sleeves always
>>
>>35438375
The first thing you realise about the gym, is that nobody gives a fuck about you in the gym.

Unless you are the type of chick like the one in the gym I go to, who runs in a lingerie bra top, rather than sports top, no one really notices you.

Ring up the gym and ask what time they are least busy. Start going at those hours. As you build up confidence you can transition to a more preferable time.
>>
File: lol.jpg (82 KB, 736x371) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
82 KB, 736x371
>>35438758
that's helpful for later, but for now i wish everyone could get off of the gym thing. i have no plans to go to the gym until after this class ends in May. for now i'm mostly concerned about what it will be like attending a college lifting class, where we will probably have to interact with each other and the instructor. and it will be the same small group of people each and every session.
>>
>>35438375
>What should I wear
Not a dress
>>
>>35438807
i don't even own a dress.
>>
>>35438781
Not making it: The post
>>
>>35438402

>quit fucking with what God gave you

god gave us these minds that feel like they should belong in a different kind of body, why would he get mad at us for going through with it?

do you really think an immortal, infinitely old being of omniscent power actually gives a flying shit what you do with your body? hell god probably did all kinds of dumb shit like that when HE was young.

stop acting like you know what god thinks, none of us do.
>>
>tranny
>lifting
>passing

pick two at most.
unlike women, you as a tranny WILL become 'too buff' and 'too muscular' from working out.
stay away from gyms
focus on getting as skinny as possible without entering bony skeleton mode
>>
>>35438846
i don't pass now thanks to my adam's apple, so really not too worried about that. there are reasons beyond aesthetics to lift. hope i don't get too buff but if that happens i don't see why i couldn't just calm down with the lifting.

there's a lot of lifting (of people) in my line of work and i want to be strong and learn good mechanics so i don't hurt myself when i do it.
>>
>>35438831
Cause he's your father
>>
>>35438781
Oh I misread. I've never done a group session so I can't say for sure, but if you have signed in at the new year, it's likely that a whole bunch of new people have joined as well. At the very least it will be a great learning experience.
>>
>>35438375

>what should i wear

1) Shorts, T-shirt, Running shoes.
2) Sweatpants, T-shirt, Flat sole shoes (if no running).

>muh trans

This shit doesn't come into it, nor is it /fit/ related.
>>
>>35438888

yeah, a father who loves you unconditionally.
>>
>>35438375
You should just kill yourself you waste of space.

>mtf

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>35438831
you probably have that argument saved
>>
This is becoming more /adv/ and less /fit/ by the minute. Stop asking autists who have yet to come to terms with their latent homosexuality for advice on how to not have a panic attack while interacting with other humans. Have you even SEEN the shit that gets posted here?
>>
File: 1424482735216.gif (2 MB, 1067x720) Image search: [Google]
1424482735216.gif
2 MB, 1067x720
>>35438375
>you're all assholes
>i'm scared of taking classes and going to the gym and things because of people like you
>but i'm going to do it anyway, i've decided.
>mtf trans girl
well, the over emotional part seems to have transferred pretty well
>>
File: 1410631839621.png (71 KB, 603x603) Image search: [Google]
1410631839621.png
71 KB, 603x603
>>35438375
You're going to make it sis.

You just need to focus in what you want and try hard. Read the sticky, the least thing you're going to be worried is other people when you need just one more repetition
>>
>>35438909
Lolno
>what is hell and demons
>>
>>35438402
This... this is very true. Good call.
>>
>>35438375
Focus on glutes and hammies. Do not work any muscle group that makes you broad shouldered.

If you are a decent to good looking mtf and you build up a great ass, a lot of men will go crazy for you.

If you are a broad shouldered, manly-type looking mtf, then sweet jesus find the LGBTIQ++ society at uni and maybe find a gym buddy there, because jocks and popular girls have no mercy.
>>
>>35438462
>maybe i have a bad attitude.
wow.... YA FUCKIN' THINK?!?!?!

Idiot...
>>
File: Trappy_routine.jpg (129 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
Trappy_routine.jpg
129 KB, 600x686
>>35438375
Here you go tranny-chan, a routine made to make you look more feminine.
>>
File: 1449863743004.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1449863743004.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>35438950
He does fucking love his creation, but not unlike the emperor he can't tolerate heresy.

That's why he send down his son and paid the price for OUR HERESY in blood, so that if we repent accept his gift, and live a life under his guidance from then on we'll be accepted.(contact with him here and later heaven forever.)
>>
>>35438462
Here's some amazeballs advice right here.

If you want to not feel like you're sucking ass, put every single thing you have into it. Beat everyone else there at whatever exercise you're doing. Any feelings they have for you will be drowned out by either admiration or jealousy, and if you're lucky, both.

Basically, just fuck shit up.
>>
>>35438892
well it's a class at school. college course, 1 credit PE class. and as of now there are 10 people registered.

i hope it will be a good learning experience. the instructor is one i've had before for yoga. super hot young buff guy. he started that class by showing us pictures of his wife and daughter and i got the feeling he did that because students had tried to fuck him in the past and he wanted to discourage them from the start.

sorry i got off topic. it will be an experience! at the very least.

>>35438946
yeah maybe this is kinda adv sorry. was hoping you could help me understand what to expect to quell my fears some but i guess no one knows how the class will go really.

>>35438948
thanks! i wish more people were like you. last time i posted here the thread turned 100% into pointless transphobic nonsense and that's why i called everyone assholes at the start.

>>35439013
i'm not going to worry about gaining too much muscle until i've actually gained SOME. i have no idea what to expect in terms of getting big, but my endo said that HRT would cause a lot of muscle mass loss at first. so it may be really hard to get big, who knows.

sometimes i think i look decent but other times i can't look in the mirror. it would be nice to have an ass!

>>35439186
this is great! idk what most of these things are but hopefully i'll learn and then can do something like this. want to get strong all over though for work.

>>35439273
i don't want to be competing with anyone, that's weird. just wanna be a better me.
>>
>>35439766
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>35439815
what kind of person even has enemies? honestly...
>>
>>35438375
The gym is the least likely place for you to be made fun of. We're gonna make fun of you when you're at McDonalds not when you're hitting the gym.

>low self esteem
Good. Half of us got fit because of low self-esteem. Self esteem issues gave me a six-pack in college.
>>
File: 1297591746827.jpg (102 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1297591746827.jpg
102 KB, 500x417
people at the gym do not act like people on /fit/.

everyone i've ever interacted with at the gym has been exceptionally friendly, especially the super yoked dudes. worst case they they're focused on their workouts and don't acknowledge you.
>>
>>35439834
You are your enemy. Crush yourself. Drive your weak body away and welcome a better you.
>>
File: self_hate_by_sanslsouci-d5y0heq.png (126 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
self_hate_by_sanslsouci-d5y0heq.png
126 KB, 1032x774
>>35439863
i refuse to view myself as an enemy. lately i've finally been getting my shit together and life is really improving. my desire to work out stems from a sincere belief in my own goodness. i will eat clean organic foods because i'm fucking worth it. and i will win a really cute nerd bf and we'll be happy always and go hiking and do other outside things.

no more living inside on computer 24/7. life is out there supposedly and i intend to find it.
>>
JUST FUCKING LIFT YOU FAGGOT. NOBODY AT THE GYM IS GOING TO GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR BODY.
>>
>>35438462
>this whole post

why do we even allow people like you to exist? get a grip cunt
>>
This is insulting. Actual women come here and get shooed out immediately. Tits or GTFO OP
>>
>>35438375
YOU FUCKED UP. You had to cut to sub 10% bf as a guy while workings legs then bulk as a girl. Now you're in recomp hell. You missed your window to easy mode muscular glutes/thighs covered feminine fat distribution.

It's a shame transgender people have absolutely zero foresight or they could actually come out looking good rather than the trainwrecks they end up being.
>>
>>35440115
you do realize that HRT causes a great deal of muscle loss as the body adjusts, right?
>>
still worried about what clothes to wear. all gym clothes look like this but i want to hide penis?

help and post tops too
>>
>>35440138
That sounds horrible in the extreme
>>
File: 1442367373317.png (135 KB, 250x298) Image search: [Google]
1442367373317.png
135 KB, 250x298
>>35438422
Why not both?

>be transitioned FtM
>lost 35 pounds
>happy and healthy

Counseling therapy hasn't shown promise in helping transgender persons. Transitioning has. Before I was too depressed to work, and had low self esteem. Now I make decent money, get called cute/handsome occasionally, and am enjoying my life.
>>
>>35438469
I just saw him and Tellers show live :3
>>
>>35440196
Why hide it at all? Establish your dominance
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>35440280
>tfw even trannies look more manly than you

We at least one of us is making it brah
>>
>>35439223
>destroyed sodomah and gomorrah
>flooded earth
>hurt job for a bet
If people were this sinful why didn't he just send another flood or firestorm but instead sacrificed his son? And why doesn't he strike sinful people now?
>>
>>35438420
>a disgusting aberration and all, this is a place full of people full of testosterone and those who are going to go to extremes to give the impression they are so.the aims of many people here are to become aberrations. The whole testosterone thing is another example of that. Why do you think people like Piana talk about becoming a mutant and leaving humanity behind?
>>
>>35438781
stan lee doesnt care about your problems
>>
>>35440330
We're all gonna make it buddy
>>
>>35440280
mirin hard
>>
File: 42utF3J.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
42utF3J.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>35440363
>>
File: swolympus.gif (577 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
swolympus.gif
577 KB, 300x168
>>35440196
Look here trapster, this thread was initially a real shitshow, but you straightened out pretty quick. Keep this shit up. This is the beginning of making it. Don't make a big deal out of this kind of stuff at the class, and you'll do fine. I'd suggest doing some googling on this resistance stuff to get an idea of what it entails and then preparing accordingly.

Along the same lines, these really aren't the people you should be asking for advice on what you should wear. There's a well-known and helpful avatarfag running around here by the trip of Trappy who's MtF and has made the transition pretty damn successfully by most accounts. Lurk around here (especially in the feels threads and the actual weightlifting threads) and you might get lucky and see her. She's the one you need to ask about this kind of stuff. 70% of /fit/ is autistic as fuck, and the remaining 30% just lurks and actually lifts, and neither faction is going to be much help with this. Keep at it and you'll get there, NYfag. We're all gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>35438947
Sako-chan pls marry me
>>
>>35440451
thanks friend :)

i'm certain we'll make it!

will watch for trappy. she might know how to gym clothes.
>>
>>35439186
The fuck are sissy squats?
>>
>>35438879
Just do lower body exercises like squats, rdls, and hip thrusts
>>
>>35440504
>can't use google
the shit where you slide your knees forward into snap-your-shit-up action, because weight is best expressed on your knee tendons as a shearing force.
>>
>>35440280
This is nonsense. You've clearly just reached a point where you're happy with your outer appearance. When you come to the realization that getting female and male validation wasn't what you really wanted, you'll be back down even worse than you were before.

This shit always happens with trannies, especially when they reach that age where they realize they can't reproduce but still want kids of their own. Adoption doesn't help either. Trust me.

There's something instinctual about realizing you're not able to pass on your genes that will crush your soul and make you resent every choice you've ever made in your life. I just hope for your sake you can drown it out with materialistic shit like gains and attention.
>>
>>35440772
There's really no reason to be so mean. You don't know much of anything about him, and it's silly to rant about things outside of your knowledge
>>
>>35440802
So why are you posting?
>>
File: sayaka_cherry.png (1 MB, 1316x1547) Image search: [Google]
sayaka_cherry.png
1 MB, 1316x1547
>>35440772
Them sour grapes lmao
>>
>>35440772
>There's something instinctual about realizing you're not able to pass on your genes

Plenty of trans people can have kids if they save sperm or eggs before hand. It's kinda silly to assume they can't have senpaitachi senpai.
>>
>>35440911

Also to add on to this, some can still get off HRT and find out they're not completely sterile, so like check yourself dude.
>>
I've been diagnosed as sub-clinically socially anxious before

>inb4 that's an inherent contradiction

I tried my best to adopt a goal dedicated state of numbness at the gym when I started out. I didn't care, I was doing what I could, I was taking the best tactic I could with the information available to improve my health and well-being, etc.

After a year or so, it became such a habit that I just felt like I belonged at the gym. I actually get that weird feeling now where when I feel bad, I can legitimately think, "Hold it, that wasn't awkward because of me, they're the one who doesn't know how to act right."

Also try to self talk about how assholes and bitches at the gym are a minority, the perception that they're ubiquitous is something a deluded part of your brain is trying to trick you into believing. Do not believe its lies.

(gym versus exercise class doesn't matter for this business.)

Wear sweat wicking clothing. I recommend a tight-ish t-shirt for upper body, and compression leggings under shorts for lower, or boxer briefs under sweats if you want more coverage.
>>
>>35440772
When someone takes a pill for severe pain, do you instinctively chastise them for alleviating their symptoms?

I have higher self esteem and feel attractive. I'm still me. Just a different looking me. Not everyone who goes to the gym does it purely for health or making goals. Some just want to be better looking.

The possibility of me carrying a child isn't out of the realm of possibilities yet. Many people are okay with adoption. World is overpopulated anyways.
>>
>>35440280
God damn it why aren't you beating the shit out of me right now
>>
>>35438419

>trans

you have your answer
>>
File: Goku_PeePee.png (43 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
Goku_PeePee.png
43 KB, 231x211
>>35438375
This is why I fucking hate trannies. So much god damn self entitlement. I'm an asshole? No fuck off, retard. Your kind is always the one yelling "OMG I'M SO DEPRESSED AND I HATE MYSELF BUT I'M ALSO PERFECT" and acting like you're royalty. Every single one of you I've met is condescending and disrespectful. My hate for you bastards started a year ago when I noticed all of you are worthless cunts. If you dislike us all so much why did you post this shitty blog and even have the audacity to ask us for help after insulting us and almost all gym goers.

Die in a fire, and for the first time in my entire life I will say this seriously, kill yourself
>>
>>35442008
and posts like this are why we hate you all too
>>
>>35442020
you could have taken his advice (the first part not the kill yourself part), but instead this was your response.

think about that.
>>
>>35442020
Posts of us being right? Yes I see. I'm not surprised a delusional person would say that. You guys are the meanest bunch of people in the world, I've always been nice to everyone including you guys but I never got that respect back from your group.
>>
>>35442020
Please stop telling the typically supportive and buff men of /fit/ that we don't like them. You're just coming off like an asshole so it's not a surprise people are dogpiling you. Don't compound things by selling me down the river.
>>
>>35438375
this thread is basically just trans discussion. go to lgbt or reddit if you want actual advice.
>>
File: 255.gif (2 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
255.gif
2 MB, 282x257
>>35438375
>you're all assholes
> surrounded by testosterone-filled assholes and bitchy pretty girls
>what should i wear?
>>
>>35442052
you were never nice to everyone like you say. you've always been a self-fulfilling dickwad, chump
>>
>>35442171
But wear gym shorts and a t-shirt probably best to wear athletic shoes, nike frees/converse etc. too and work on your attitude bruh
>>
File: 11111122.jpg (25 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
11111122.jpg
25 KB, 259x194
>this thread
>>
>>35438375

OP is a faggot.

Seriously. lol.
>>
>>35438375
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>35440504
Knee blaster
Enjoy your wheelchair
>>
>>35438375
>you're all assholes
>mtf trans girl with low self-esteem and body image issues
>asking for help

You aren't to far off from this guy.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
>>
>>35442642
Only difference is not eating own semen
>>
I actually just went to /lgbt/ for the first time to see what they talk about and this is one of the first threads I see kek

>>>/lgbt/5475383
>>
File: bait.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>35438375
>>
>>35440280

I'd let you to destroy me with a strap on any day.
>>
Just wanted to say good luck op.
>>
>>35438375
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Should fix your mental condition before hitting the gym.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.