[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 197892823748.png (1 MB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
197892823748.png
1 MB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just try to be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
>>35437500

bait or not bait?

either way, fuck you.
>>
>>35437500
Lmao shut your dumbass up and keep working towards your goal
>>
>>35437527
Not bait but i can see why you'd say that

I simply don't think people should bow to the will of others

Also it could keep new years people out of your gyms
>>
Live life bros, who cares if you are going to die at 40.
>>
>>35437552
>I simply don't think people should bow to the will of others
So you'd rather just be fucking fat instead? Wow.
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.png (48 KB, 193x140) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.png
48 KB, 193x140
>>35437500
>Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one
Goals are supposed to be for yourself, fat fuck. But if you like being a disgusting fatass, go ahead and be one. But be prepared for ridicule.
>>
Christ, this is one dedicated troll. Been here all morning.
>>
>>35437579
>>35437576
Yeah that's what I'm trying to say, do you guys get it yet? Seems like you're having trouble
>>
>>35437527

This thread has been spammed on /r9k/ and /fit/ (and maybe /pol/ too) for the past month
>>
>>35437614
Just trying to enlighten my fellow man
>>
>>35437599
Oh, i get it m8. I was just double checking.

Good for you, though; you're really going to show the world your conviction by staying fat. Meanwhile, you just make people like me look that much better.

Thanks.
>>
>2-3 hours of my day

How about just stop fucking eating so much, ya chunky bitch.

There's no reason to be in the gym anywhere near that long. Lift. Diet. When you get thin enough to avoid blowing out your knees, add some cardio.

Stop being such a whiny fat faggot and hit that goal you made. You really think your life won't be better when you're not a fat fuck?

>Just try to be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.

Yeah, butt-chugging ice cream all day and being incapable of exerting yourself sounds like a hoot. I bet you'll be real happy knowing that you're not only an obese piece of shit, but also a quitter.

This is probably bait tho. Whatever. Go fuck yourself, OP. Why'd you have to be in the one money shot your mom didn't swallow or take in the ass?
>>
>>35437614

Makes sense.

Call me triggered.
>>
>>35437639
>butt-chugging ice cream
heh
>hit that goal you made
Why? So you can make fun of me at the gym then when I get fit say "haha I remember when you were a fat fuck you piece of shit"

no thanks
>>
I dunno OP. When I lost 130 pounds in highschool all the girls I knew suddenly wanted to bang me.
>>
>>35437751
So you're not doing it on the assumption you'll still get fucked on even after not being fat?
>>
File: 1381785834309.jpg (625 KB, 1280x2004) Image search: [Google]
1381785834309.jpg
625 KB, 1280x2004
Sadfags are gonna sadfag, bros. Don't let this sorry hunk of ham get you down, you're a sick cunt if you wanna be.

We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>35437500
Do whatever you wanna do OP. If you're going to do it for others you've already failed.

You think I'm 6'3 250 lb injecting copious amounts of hormones and force feeding myself everyday because I care what people think? Hell no.

I do it because I fucking love to do it. I do it because it gives me purpose.

Go ahead stay fat, no one will care.

You will though. You will. That should be enough.

There's two things you can do in life.

Wallow in self pity
Grab your nuts and do something.
>>
>>35437810
As I stated before, I refuse to participate because despite how upset people will get over it we all REALLY ARE going to die one day, all of us.

Might as well live my life the way I want and tell the haters to fuck off. It simply serves no one but the people who constantly berate fat people. Why give in to them?

Just spreading the info for my fellow fatbros.

>>35437845
>no one will care
Proven false by OP picture
>>
File: 1437430388363.jpg (13 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1437430388363.jpg
13 KB, 240x210
>>35437864

>I refuse to participate

That's not how it works. You're stuck on this rock with us whether you like it or not, fuccboi. Whether you participate as a gross fat shit with anger issues or as a healthy, happy person is up to you, but the only way to just say "no" to the whole ordeal is to commit suicide. And I mean the fast way, like with a gun or a really high place to jump off of, not the slow way you're doing right now with food you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>35437864
I meant no one will care about whether you're happy your sad. It's your responsibility. Not other people's.

Of course though your whole mentality is that of the stereotypical fat acceptance participator.

"We're already fat, why try to change things."

Like Jesus Christ if I woke up one day and was fat as fuck I would be hitting the gym so hard I would lose the weight. Instead you guys see yourself in the mirror and want everyone else to be fat like you so you don't feel as bad.
>>
>>35437903
>anger issues
Not even remotely upset. In fact I'm quite happy with my life. Great friends and family, enjoying doing what I please. I can most certainly say "no" to you and /fit/ and all the others that want me to not be fat.

But I have to ask something because this doesn't make sense. Fitizens get their rocks off making fun of fat people, then try to dictate our lives and tell us to not be fat.

Do you not realize that if all the fat people are gone you'll have no one to stroke your ego to?

>>35437939
>fat acceptance
No I'm intelligent enough to know that being fat is certainly unhealthy

>want everyone else to be fat like you so you don't feel as bad.
Incorrect, you do you. I'm just here to catch the new years wave of bros and maybe change their minds. But if you read the OP carefully you'll see that I clearly stated if they want to get fit then good for them. But they should do it for their own reasons.
>>
>>35437500
You're one of those pathetic fucks who'll never understand the beauty of physical strength. You will never experience that euphoria and satisfaction you only get after a great workout. I know this is bait but in case it isn't, man i pity you and i hope one day you'll wake the fuck up and realize you've been wasting your life.
Until then enjoy your pepsi and doritos OP. make your ancestors proud.
>>
>>35438015
>make your ancestors proud.
Nah, I'll make myself proud instead
>>
>>35437527
I think it's pasta now. Original was probably still bait
>>
>>35437971

Different person here. I would be so happy if everyone stopped being fat. I'd have way more dating options and cool people to be friends with.

Plus, I'd still have alcoholics, drug addicts, religious people, anime watchers do look down on plus all sorts of other undesirables.
>>
>>35437971

>I'm actually perfectly happy. So happy, in fact, that I'm going to go on a fitness forum AND GIVE THOSE DAMN FIT ASSHOLES A PIECE OF MY MIND! I'LL TELL THOSE ASSHOLES JUST HOW HAPPY I AM! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

Fucking kek. Protip: Happy, well-adjusted people don't feel the need to pull stunts like this. Ever.

>Do you not realize that if all the fat people are gone...

...we'll live in a fit utopia full of fitter, more attractive, longer-lived, higher-energy people, and have larger pools of similar people to date and be friends with? Yes, actually, we get it, and that's the whole point; shaming individuals for behavior that is blatantly anti-social or self-destructive is natural, healthy behavior for social animals like humans to exhibit. It's social self-regulation, and while like any natural system it has its imperfections, in the case of fatties it's absolutely spot-on. When becoming a fat abomination is discouraged, society as a whole benefits along with each and every individual who lets healthy feelings of shame lead them away from a deplorable life of gluttonous self-destruction.

Aside from that, the point you were *trying* to make about fit people somehow needing you to get our rocks off on abusing you lest our entire world somehow shatter? Typical self-centered fat-speak. Narcissism of the highest order. The laws governing the force of gravity may dictate that objects with greater mass have more pull, but you will NEVER be fat enough for the world to revolve around you. I'd tell you to eat a dick for being such a cunt, but you probably went over your calorie limit for the day at breakfast like the disgusting pig you are.
>>
>>35437833
That last Peter is one badass motherfucker.
>>
>>35438078
>looking down on your fellow man
shiggy

>>35438088
I didn't come here to tell you I'm happy, I came here to help out fellow fatbros. Try reading everything next time
>>
This thread brings so much salt every time
classic
>>
>>35437500
>Jeans in the gym
>Mfw
What the fu- oh. Right. January.
>>
>>35437833
This should be the goal for everyone.

I recently had the great pleasure of turning down a girl with herpes, and she literally started sobbing the moment I told her no.

It felt great.
>>
>>35437500
You have one life and you have apparently chosen to spend it drowning in shit food, without regard for the misery it has brought you.
>>
>>35437500
Humans find fat people repulsive, even fat people find other fat people physically unappealing. When others tell you that they find you disgusting, the only difference between them and those who do not is that they respect you enough to honestly communicate with you.
>>
>fat person excercise
>burn 500 calories
>eat 500 extra caloires
>spin wheels
>>
>>35437527
Pasta fucking nyr newfag
>>
>>35437500
I don't know what the fucking hell I just read, but I want it launched past page 10, past archived, and dumped into the deep abyss of forgotten shit no one cares about.
>>
>>35439985
you're a psychotic
>>
this is why today's society fucking sucks ass. Feminist has literally destroyed the country. Women are completely let off the hook when they shame men on their looks. It's completely acceptable. I'm sick of it. It needs to stop. Back in the day they would have gotten slapped, sent to the kitchen, and forced to give a BJ.

Miss the ol days.
>>
>>35439985
My hero
>>
>>35437500
>Working out for other people

This is why you're failing.
>>
Oh great a troll thread that seems to have been made to let the exiles from r/fathate sharpen their "biting wit" while tipping their fedoras.

Fatties gonna fat, no amount of impotent rage on /fit/, "brilliant" essays on why fat people suck and you don't like them, and raids on Tumblr or other fatass sites will change that.

Fatties always gonna fat, this is /fit/ all we care about is funny fat people greentext stories and other shenanigans, please take your literal social justice warrior attitudes and shove them up your asses.
>>
>>35437500
The problem here is not that they hate you, it's that you hate yourself. If you didn't you would never let yourself get to a point where people would treat you the way that they do. You would demand respect and correct your problem.
>>
>>35443113
>>35443135
Ok guys you convinced me with your berating to get /fit/
See you in the gym :)
>>
File: 20141204_215816000_iOS.jpg (192 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20141204_215816000_iOS.jpg
192 KB, 1280x960
Dash
>>
>>35437500
>people are making fun of me
>it must be because they hate me
No nigger youre just an easy target
>cause yer fat
Most people literally dont give a shit
>>
If you're fat and yoy don't lift you might as well kill yourself you fat fuck. Because deep inside, you feel bad about your body and happiness isn't real.
>>
She's more making fun of herself for being small chested than picking on the guy.

It's how girls do, she probably hasn't faced much adversity in her life so she's all fucked up and doesn't know how to express her insecurity's (Like most other human beings)
>>
You're not going to make it OP and I'm glad about that.
It's funny you tell yourself this stuff. You don't have to work out more than an hour a day to be in great shape.

You realize being fat is shit, yet you try and convince other fat people who want to be more than sacks of lard and estrogen to just keep being shit.

Crabs in a bucket mentality right here
>>
>>35439985

You think everyone's goal in life should be to devote it entirely to hurting others?

>They laughed at me as a child, better spend my entire life getting green paper to make them feel bad

Meanwhile they moved on years ago and you allow the hatred they displayed in their youth to dictate the manner in which you lead your life. Essentially you're just allowing them to control your life after the fact. If living with hatred and bitterness is your goal then go for it.
>>
>>35437833

The last one sounds great in terms of focus but still too bitter

>>35443076
>>35439985

I can relate to this anon. I somewhat emotionally deprive the girls I've been with. Rejecting them is a turn on.

I'm a sick fuck.
>>
>>35437500
>Just try to be happy, because one day they'll be dust too
Probably quite a few decades after you die from obesity related conditions.

Now, this isn't a case of not caring what people think, because if you didn't you would ignore people who are taking the piss out of you and stick with trying to lose weight.
It is about path of least resistance.
It is easier for you to convince yourself you don't care about people thinking you are the embodiment of sloth and glutony while doing NOTHING about it, than doing the same and doing SOMETHING about it.

Go to the gym, lose weight even if it's to take you from disgusting subhuman to healthy weight / not half dead from climbing a flight of stairs, and once you look fucking normal, no one will even know you were a hamplanet.

Fucking DO IT despite the laughter, and the teasing, and the pressure from filth who tell you it's too much work, not worth it, or okay to be a diseased body, AND BECOME AN INSPIRATION FOR OTHER FAT FUCKS TO DO THE SAME.
>>
>>35437500
>giving a shit about what people think about you

OK
>>
I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact same thread a week ago...
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.