[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boogie and other fat encourages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
So there are a bunch of fat autists who play video games all day, do no working out, they don't work and are generally just a waste of life. I often find myself feeling bad for them and wanting to say something to help, but then I come across people like pic related.

This cunt has such a defeatist attitude and has been whining for years on end about his weight loss journey and making no progress. He constantly has excuses and gives plenty of passive aggressive comments that still manage to make him "seem" like a nice guy when all he does is encourage being fat.

I used to be a bit of an autist and never worked out and I was able to get in shape, I'm fine socially and can manage a 9 to 5 job with no issue rather than beg for money on YouTube. Anybody else hate shit like this? Hate people like this?
>>
>>35437415

nobody cares about this disgusting fat fuck

he makes a living out of being fat and is rich

>rather than beg for money on YouTube

hes making ez 300k+ by doing this.

Im sure his wife just wants him to die finally so she can cash in a last time on his obesity.
>>
>>35437415
I hate this man with a passion. He literally says he's gonna lose weight every video. Then says he can't because muhhh problems. With the amount of money he's making off youtube. He could hire a pt to keep him motivated or at least a medical professional to get him through it.

Fuck this guy
>>
>>35437431

He's got a surprisingly large and obnoxious fanbase. They leap to his defence at every instance and they've moved on to telling him he doesn't need to lose weight because he's fine the way he is.
>>
>>35437455
I think he is just trying to lose enough to get his stomach stapled, pretty sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if I heard he died of a heart attack, he is seriously huge.
>>
>>35437461

thats exactly the reason he cant stop being fat

he'd alienate his fanbase, his income and he'd basically lose his job
>>
>>35437455

He could, but he won't. He's a lazy shit.
>>
>>35437461
>He's got a surprisingly large ass
>>
Who fucking cares?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1023x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1023x576
Reminder that his wife is thin. She's ether a gold digger or fetishist.
>>
>>35437671
see>>35437663
>>
>>35437415
Eh, Boogie has been on camera saying that being fat is the worst and his life isn't worth living anymore. I don't know what you understand under fat "encourages", but I don't really think he's one of them.
>>
>>35437455

he makes money because he's a circus act, he wont.
>>
He doesn't encourage fat stuff but look at the comments on his videos and there's people there defending him like he's some sort of hero.
>>
As a current and working towards former fatty, I changed my shit around when one day I just decided I didn't want to be a fat fuck anymore. I was like nearly 400 pounds so not quite boogie big, but I've dropped around ~150. I've still got a long af way to go, but I've had to deal with a fair share of this garbage from my own family. Saying it's not healthy for me to "Starve myself like this"

My sister especially resents it. She openly considers herself a "BBW" and is one of those HAES chicks who has like a fucking account on BBW dating sites like feabie and shit. She always tells everyone that you can't help the body you're in, but once I lost enough weight for her to be heavier she's been resentful as fuck and has been constantly trying to tell me how what I'm doing is unfair to my body.
>>
File: 1444378273925s.jpg (3 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1444378273925s.jpg
3 KB, 125x104
>>35437671
>thin
>>
File: 2015-12-23 00.02.21.jpg (173 KB, 470x556) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23 00.02.21.jpg
173 KB, 470x556
>>35437415
What about this fat cunt?
>>
>>35438571

That's rough, man. Glad you're turning yourself around though so keep at it!
>>
>>35438571

kek your sister is a jealous whore
>>
>>35438571
Keep at it man you're doing such a good thing
>>
>>35437671
Thin relative to the big guy. If you compare her to a healthy person, then she's fat.
>>
>>35438473
actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>35437415
Why does it impact you? Who honestly gives a shit. You are so insecure you need to pick at others' failings just to feel good about yourself. Pathetic. Please an hero son.
>>
>>35438571
Fuck he man, she sounds like a fat cunt, so you totally fuck her, post pics.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.