[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to gain 5kg in a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
if i eat 35000 calories in a day, do i gain 5kg
since 7000calories equal 1kg? or do you stop gaining at some point?
could someone go from 40kg to 50g in 1 day? wtf
>>
Give it a try then write a paper about it. Maybe you can spark a revolution!
>>
Your digestive system is the limiting factor here
If it wasn't for that, maybe
>>
>>35437400
>eat 35000 calories in a day

is such a thing even possible?
>>
>measure out 5kg worth of food
>eat it all
>congrats u did it
>>
>>35437400
You'd make yourself so profoundly and seriously sick trying to eat that much in a single day that even after you recovered you wouldn't want to eat anything at all for a few days afterwards. You'd overload your digestive systems ability to process it all, you'd have half-digested food coming out both ends simultaneously, and you'd have the worst stomach and abdominal pains for hours and hours and hours like you were going to die.
>>
>>35437437
the digestive system is pretty efficient

it doesn't just shit out nutrients. it does the absolute best it can.

that said, maybe with ludicrous amounts of food you could overwhelm the enzymes that break down the food and it'd get shit out, but I doubt it. by the time you get there you will throw up or have maxed out your stomach capacity or not have the willpower to eat anymore.
>>
File: energyFlow .png (14 KB, 614x257) Image search: [Google]
energyFlow .png
14 KB, 614x257
No because not all energy from food goes directly to storing fat

Pic related
>>
>>35437400
Yes, eat lead. One kg is smaller than many amerifat burgers today by volume. You will make these weight gains with ease.
>>
>>35437400
>If I eat 35 kcal in a day, do I gain 5 kg
No.

>could someone go from 40kg to 50g in 1 day?
Going from 40 kilograms to 50 grams in a single day is possible only if you burn yourself alive

>lololol I'm merrican I meant Calorie and I meant 50 kg
If you, with a weight of 40 kg, eat 35k Cal in a day, you'd absorb probably most of the fatties (they need little to zero thermogenesis) but always in the 10k~20k kcal range (and you need a different, trained and bigger body to absorb even 10k kcal); you'd reject all of the carbs and of the proteins.
You'd probably die a painful death too. Go for it!
>>
>>35437483
I ment to say that the speed u digest would not be fast enough to keep up with what u are eating
>>
You can drink 5L of water if you want.

1L = 1kg
>>
>>35437596
>You can die of water poisoning if you want
>>
>>35437607
I drink 5L+ of water a day and I haven't died yet. Dry mouth sucks
>>
>>35437633
>I'm stressing my kidneys but fortunately I can piss all the water I jug given that I dilute this amount in a day and maybe I'm moderately active and young

>This is totally the same of drinking 5L in a single session in order to gain 5kg of weight, I'm not an awful idiot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.