[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat acceptance https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromo some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1451334006737.jpg (35 KB, 390x560) Image search: [Google]
1451334006737.jpg
35 KB, 390x560
>fat acceptance

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3yjv1x/very_serious_at_what_point_during_my_sos_weight/
>>
>>35437258
I don't see comments talking about fat acceptance. Actually I am surprised. I don't know what it would happen if it was a man complaining about his SO's appearance though.
>>
File: 1449987348671.jpg (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1449987348671.jpg
16 KB, 256x256
>>35437258

this must be satire and can't possibly be true lmao

>husband
>fat overweight reddit moderator
>super lefties
>talks about body positivity
>says his wife wants to fuck "trump traitor"

lmao what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>35437324
Fat acceptance only applies to women
>>
>>35437339
This is a fake story from a /pol/ack most likely

I've made fake stories too to fuck with redditors

I usually fuck with dicklets by pretending to be a woman unsatisfied with her husband's dick

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1dfkuz/having_issues_adjusting_back_to_husbands_penis/

The hate mail I got was great
>>
>>35437372
d e v i l i s h
e
v
i
l
i
s
h
>>
>>35437372

kek
>>
>>35437372

>cucking reddit

Fucking mint lad
>>
File: 1407676973140.jpg (487 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1407676973140.jpg
487 KB, 600x900
>>35437258

Magical, thank you for posting. Glad it had a happy ending.

>>35437324

Then you missed the part where he accused her off not being a "true liberal" for not accepting his 400 pound body.

>>Every other poster on this board

Now can we stop pretending that women are the only ones who play the fat acceptance card, deny personal responsibility, and doctor-shop to avoid being reminded that weight relates to health?

If the genders in this story had been swapped, this thread would be ten times longer and filled to the brim with mongoloids from /pol/ screaming about "leveling the mountaintop" and "men actually take responsibility when they're fat fucks," etc. Pic related
>>
I'd bet a dollar the comments would read much, much differently if it was a husband upset about his wife gaining that much weight.
>>
>>35437535
Agree. White knight faggots would just call him a shitty, asshole husband.

Fuck that double standard bullshit.
>>
>>35437258

isnt that the place where fat feminist cunts post?

ah, hypocracy.

>it's ok for ME to be fat, but not the people I date!

fuck that.
>>
I'm a liberal in most senses of the word, but god fucking damn it these people take it too far. I know that most likely this is a troll post but it has over 2000 up votes meaning that a portion of the population actually think that way about the world. I'm not American, but if I was I would probably vote Trump just because he isn't a complete SJW cuck.
>>
>>35437372
>https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1dfkuz/having_issues_adjusting_back_to_husbands_penis/
>phantom penis

lmao
>>
>>35437506
>Now can we stop pretending that women are the only ones who play the fat acceptance card, deny personal responsibility, and doctor-shop to avoid being reminded that weight relates to health?
Nobody's claiming they're the only ones, just that they do it 10x more than men do.

>if the genders were reversed
It never would have made it to a default sub to begin with. Only women are allowed to talk about their problems on reddit.
And the proud women of TwoX would be attacking the OP for being a misogynist and promoting sexist beauty standards.
>>
>>35437705
I'm a liberal but not a feminist/HAESer. THere's kind of a split among liberals, half of us have common sense and don't hate men, and the other half are feminists and fat acceptance nuts.

I'll vote for hillary if Trump is running, but if the GOP can put anybody else up I'll either vote for them or at least go third party.
>>
File: 1436387675447_webm.webm (803 KB, 378x412) Image search: [Google]
1436387675447_webm.webm
803 KB, 378x412
>>35437506
>Website about women who look like men.
>Calling it Shemuscle.

How many of you read it as "Shemale" for the first time?

Don't lie, I know you did.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.