[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you physically peak and what does this mean to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Götzi.jpg (109 KB, 564x801) Image search: [Google]
Götzi.jpg
109 KB, 564x801
When will you physically peak and what does this mean to you?
I.e. which year of your live will be the last one in which your improve?

(And how old are you btw.?)
>>
>>35437098
girl is hot

but his deek looks thin af
>>
>>35437098
I'll improve for as long as I can, but that day will probably come in my 30s or 40s.

I'm 20 years old, but I have early onset arthritis, and my doc says it'll probably hurt to live by the time I'm 40-50, so I'll just an-hero when the time comes.
>>
>>35437098
>I.e. which year of your live will be the last one in which your improve?
considering the rate at which tech is progressing that day may just never come. If the future ain't as spectacular as I hope than anons got it right>>35437733
but if it is than robot-prosthetics all the way.
>>
The athletes in most sports improve until a few years after they turn 30.

People who never exercise will peak when puberty ends, somewhere between the ages of 22 and 25.

Really shows how much progress there is to be made with even the average human body.
>>
>>35437974
It is such a silly thing.
I have no idea, for me, maybe 40.
My 20s was spent doing no exercise and drinking and taking drugs way too much. Hit 30 and was a hamplanet, have been progressing every year and am now kind of fit. Yeah, 40.
>>
>>35437572
some people aren't born with big fat cocks anon
>>
>>35437572

still, he's the one banging her
>>
>>35437098
As a man, I won't peak until at least my mid 40s.

Women tend to peak around 22-24. It's sad, really.
>>
>>35437098

My physical peak? Well I'm 26 now and have only been lifting about 5 months. Gonna keep bulking and running SL until summer and then find a good split. From there I still have probably a good year and a half until I actually look decent.

I imagine I will hit my physical best around 28. Young enough to still go after college cuties, old enough to not be mixed up with their retarded university culture. Could be worse. Wish I would have gotten serious earlier.
>>
>>35440072

I'de say physical peak for women is more like 18-23, with an extra 3-5 years added in if they have greaaat genetics and take care of themselves.

Women really drop off the cliff in terms of attractiveness once they pass their mid 20's its really crazy how hit they become so fast.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.