[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who failed new years resolution here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gym[1].jpg (70 KB, 363x330) Image search: [Google]
gym[1].jpg
70 KB, 363x330
i remember going to the gym ~december/january last year and wanted to get somewhat fit until 2016

the day has come and i didn't succeed
who failed here?
>>
>>35436930
Just you, breh
>>
>>35436930
Just you, breh
>>
I set 2 goals for this day

To weight under 100kg
To run 5km without walking

I'm 99 kg as of this morning and I ran 5k one week ago with no stop
>>
>>35436930
My goal was to get down from 280 to 190 and I will hit that sometime this weekend a few days behind schedule.
>>
File: hqdefault[5].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[5].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>35436940
>>35436944

pic related

>>35436977
happy for u
i wanted to lose ~10cm on my stomach since i was extremly skinnyfat but i only lost like 5cm in a year because I lost focus on my goal and started bulking :(
>>
>>35437001
So? I bet you can do that in a few months if you want too? Don't drink too much
>>
In my journal I had written two new year resolutions:
1) learn to swim -> failed
2) not to be alone on the next new year's eve -> well I'm here so you do the math.

It's 21:12 my time and I'm probably going to the gym soon to practice power clean and front squat. My gym doesn't even have a place to do back squat. Tbh just kill me now
>>
>>35437017
i've only drank twice in my life and i still look like shit
i've been obese as a kid and when i grew older (~15-16) I was so disgusted with myself that I hardcore dieted which spiraled into starving myself until i was ~17, then i actually informed myself about fitness and found out that i should've been lifting all along, said fuck it and overcome my anxiety and went to the gym, from 17 to 18 (1 year now) lifted and tracked my food every day and i still look like shit

sorry for being a crybaby, just sucks since NYE reminds me of all of this
>>
>>35436930
Get out.
>>
>>35437080
i dont have friends
>>
File: thumb up.jpg (46 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
thumb up.jpg
46 KB, 543x960
>>35437054
I'm here too bro. Don't despair
>>
>>35437054
I wish I was able to lift on this night. But no 24 hour gyms around. Lucky you. What better way to enter a new year
>>
so what are you guys doing?
>>
Skinnyfat twigman here. Goal was to be able to bench my bodyweight. I only weigh 150 lbs.

January 1 last year I could barely bench 80 lbs. Within six months I was up to 125 and was sure I'd easily surpass my goal. Then I got a job working 50-60 hours a week and was always tired, stopped progressing. Only lift a few times a month.

Shit sucks.
>>
> Joined the gym December 2014
> Took a while before I got the diet/workout regime down
> June/July 2015 seeing results, lifts increase and people start noticing my change feelsgood
> SeptemberI fuck up on shoulder press, pinched shoulder that will take time to heal
> Two weeks later some cunt on a scooter knocks me over on my bike
> Fall with rightknee on curb, knee swollen and painful
> It'll take time to heal the doctor says
> Mfw haven't been to the gym in two months or so
>>
>>35437165
>>35437175

Thanks guys.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.