[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /fit/ I look practically like pic and am 18 5'10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 306x423
I need help /fit/
I look practically like pic and am 18 5'10 170lbs
I feel as I have enough muscle and just need to lose the weight, whats the quickest way in a month to lose enough weight to the point where I just wouldn't look as fat
>>
And I forgot to add that I literally have 4 weeks of nothing and hoping to fill that with weight loss
>>
read the sticky you fat piece of shit
>>
SS+eating like an Auschwitz Jew.
>>
>>35435721

DNP
>>
>>35435721
that's your problem, quickest. There is no quick way as you get just as fast a rebound. Eat sensibly and exercise, aim for 2lbs a week

if you're not happy with this answers then you shouldn't have let yourself go in the first place.
>>
>>35435721
>quickest way in a month to lose enough weight
Try a year, you fat lazy piece of shit. Unless you're willing to change your lifestyle, those pounds will be back before you know it.
>>
You must have no muscle I'm 5'9 and 180 and your pic is way above me
>>
>>35435732
Congratulations, you are the ideal candidate for a DNP regimen. That's actually a rare thing; many whish to use it, but few have the right conditions lined up.

Go and lose those pounds with DNP, champ!
>>
>>35435721
I'm 5'6 at 180lbs and don't look anywhere near that fat wtf
>>
SS+Keto till 1/2/3/4
Then Unleash the Wild Physique 8X8+Keto
>>
>>35436050
>>35436132
I think the guy in pic is hunched over to make his rolls come out, also I said like pic related not exactly
>>
>>35435721
No you don't have enough muscle you fucking idiot.

Start lifting and do cardio 3x per week, do heavy compounds that require a shitload of intensity.

Eat healthy and don't starve yourself.

Oh and you look fucking disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>35436155
I don't have any rolls or anything. wtf... maybe bone density? I don't look ANYWHERE NEAR that bad I just can't believe it family
>>
>>35436159
That's not me and I do lift just not every fucking day
>>
>>35436159
This tbqh, you belive you got muscle? tell lifts and let me laugh, bet you don't even squat lmao 2pl8s.
>>
>>35436155
>>35436155
yeah i have no rolls or anything just a little lower chest/lower tum fat
>>
>>35436176
If you look similair to that kid you don't lift bro lmao
>>
>>35436176
>>35436197
Lifting the spoon that you use to shovel garbage down your throat is not, in fact, lifting
>>
>>35435721

Eat fewer calories jess Christ man use google
>>
You'll lose fat faster through just dieting

It'll have to be a super strict diet though, with no yo-yoing afterwards

Exercising will change your metabolism, making it actually harder to lose fat (defence mechanism) in the short term

If you wanna carry this on for the rest of the year though, start exercising now, ina couple months you'll be shedding much more weight
>>
> I have muscle
yeah no
>>
File: dfg.jpg (31 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
31 KB, 624x351
>>35435721
Tapeworm or eat less
>>
>>35435721
>170
>that fat

You must be weak as fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.