[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I have an interesting problem I'd like some advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DisposableAdultDiaper.jpg (14 KB, 222x253) Image search: [Google]
DisposableAdultDiaper.jpg
14 KB, 222x253
Hey /fit/, I have an interesting problem I'd like some advice on.

I want to do more cardio, but I'm urinary incontinent. I'm worried about getting chaffed from running or cycling. I can wear pads instead of diapers, but that really limits the amount of time I can exercise and would also make working out at the gym more awkward than it currently is.

Any suggestions?
>>
Do you have to wear diapers? Like, can't you just hold it?
>>
>>35435284
No, I'm fully incon. I pretty much dribble constantly, so unless I feel like making puddles on all the gym equipment, I probably should wear some kind of protection.
>>
File: combine_images.jpg (234 KB, 1713x444) Image search: [Google]
combine_images.jpg
234 KB, 1713x444
was it the roids or did he just leave humanity behind?
>>
>>35435328
are you girl or boy? how did it happen?
>>
>>35435650
I'm a guy. I was in a car wreck two years ago, fuck drunk drivers. Thankfully no long term spinal damage or damage to my bowels.
>>
>>35435668
holy shit and they can't fix it? does your dick work?
>>
>>35435722
Well, there was internal bruising and likely some nerve damage (doctor thinks that's why I'm still having problems, but I'm not like paralyzed so I don't really know) but thankfully all it did was affect my bathroom abilities. You can't really fix nerve damage from what I understand.

And yeah, my dick does work otherwise, though it was super sensitive for a few months after the accident. It feels pretty normal now.
>>
>>35435668
I'm also curious. Does it leave any smell or anything? Lol I feel incompetent when I'm drunk even when i pee a lot it still dribbles when I'm not peeing.
>>
>>35435808
you are always incompetent
>>
>>35435668
Fuck man I'm sorry that happened to you. Just remember, we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>35435817
lel
>>
>>35435164
If doing it at the gym is going to be a ball ache, it might be worth buying an exercise bike or a treadmill for your house.
>>
>>35435164
I've ran in diapers, chafing was minimal. Ymmv but you might as well give it a go. What brand do you wear?
>>
>>35435879
I wear Abena M3s if I'm at work or sleeping or running about. They hold enough so I only have to change like 3 times a day and they don't smell.

If I know I won't be able to change or if I'm just lazing around the house I'll use more premium diapers. It feels weird to use ABDL diapers but goddamn do they make absorbant stuff. Like I've never used an ABU Space all the way.

>>35435808
It doesn't smell unless I've been in them for maybe 6+ hours. I drink a lot of water and most diapers are pretty good about the smell. If I poop then yeah, duh. But I try to avoid that.
>>
have you tried a catheter + bag? a small one strapped to your upper leg might not impede running all that much.

Otherwise you could use smaller pads for running in stead of diapers. Or you could use a clamp for your benis. though that doesnt sound all that comfortable.รต
>>
What about the wolfs, though?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.