[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1451536779763.gif (3 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1451536779763.gif
3 MB, 504x279
Fastest way to lose 70lbs
>>
cut off your legs
>>
>>35432135
gh
>>
Cut off your legs
>>
>>35432145
Thanks
>>
>>35432135
op dont cut off your legs itll fuck up your weight to height ratio
cut off your arms instead
>>
>>35432174
Oh i was getting the chain saw ready, ill have to get a friend to help me with my other arm!
>>
>>35432174
This, you don't wanna end up being a manlet
>>
>>35432199
You don't need a friend, just get the saw in a stationary position and walk into it.
>>
Amputation
or liposuction, if you're a pussy.
>>
Diet, exercise and diet you nigger
>>
>>35432135

Cut off your legs
>>
>>35432296
Im doing a 1600 calorie diet and working out everyday
>>
>>35432363
Well then you're good to go. If you do it correctmy you'll lose 70 lbs in like 6 months
>>
>>35432380
Hell yeah, any risks for dropping so much weight in little time?
>>
File: 1449096352967.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1449096352967.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>35432135

DNP

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

High Risks of Death tho
>>
>>35432408
Depending on how fat you are you might have loose skin, but focus on lifting and that weight loss, loose skin can be removed easily. When l was fat l did SL 5x5 and ran during rest days, l'd recommend it
>>
A good diet, exercise, and about a year of effort.
>>
>>35432625
Im 270 but dont look it, ill give it a try thanks!
>>
wii fit and zumba. alternatively, cut of your legs.
>>
>>35432437
>high risk of death
Ya maybe if you have down syndrome and dont know how to only take 1 pill every 12hours.
>>
i lost 50 lbs in 1 year without going hard in the gym. I stopped eating carbs. You can do it
>>
>>35432714
I can't recommend lifting enough for those trying to lose weight.

I lost 130lbs in less than a year without lifting and had absolutely no muscle left, had low testosterone, gained an eating disorder and became depressed. Hell I still want to fucking kill myself.
>>
There's a clue in your post.
>>
I've lost 60 lbs since august and I could of been at my goal weight right now but I took a break from my diet this month. Shit was easy though.
First calculate your tdee and get a rough estimation of your calorie consumption per week.
Second thing you are going to need to do is find out where you are getting most of your extra calories from and cut that shit out all together. You want to try and cut out 3500-7000 calories a week, that will be about a 1-2 pounds a week.For me it was drinking , I was drinking about 75 beer a week which translates to about 15,000 calories a week.
Now go do something that burns calories like cardio or someshit, and do it for about 30 minutes a day.
After that go pick up heavy shit.
Once you have done that put it back down.
But don't think your done yet because you are going to need to do this a bunch more times. Try for at least 45 minutes.
Also eat alot of protien.
If you want to suppress your appetite you should probably take some ephedrine, that shit work wonders. Also stack it with caffeine.
Keep repeating these steps until desired or until you are no longer gross.
>>
>>35432145
came here to say this, thanks anon

RTFS
>>
Read the sticky.

>>35432145

Thanks.
>>
>>35432135
DNP. You'll thank me later if you can.
>>
>>35432135
Juice fast
>>
drugs
>>
Just lost 60 but it took like 2.5 years. I'm like 175 now was 235, 6'0-6'1, now 21 years old. Basically what I did was start browsing fit, hate myself and read the sticky. I went by calories in < calories out and calculated my total caloric expenditure on a day with no exercise (there are online calculators for this). Then I ate 1800 calories per day eating whatevet I wanted and lost like 10 pounds a month for the first three months. Then it got harder, as your maintenence calories get smaller, and I started to run a lot and lift some. My weight has been fluctuating like 5 pounds on each side since then but has slowly been forced downwards. I'm starting to see my abs now and my muscles are starting to be a bit defined, I'm basically just going for aesthetics and cardio gains with enough muscle mass to look good. Basically just make sure you consume fewer calories than you take in every day. No chest days, and if you have to estimate how many calories something has, do online research and always count it as more than you think it is. Motivate yourself by thinking of how awesome you'll feel and look, and the FPS threads on here were helpful to me. Whatever motivation you need just do it. Although hating yourself to some extent is necessary, try not to let it consume you. I think it made me very sad while losing weight even though it made me happier in the long term. Good luck.
>>
>>35432199
> needing a spotter for cutting weight
> making it
Pick one
>>
>>35432135
>Amputation
If you're not into that kind of thing,
>Be anorexic
>Run 5 miles every day
>Chew plenty of gum
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.