[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit that makes you rage >girl with a pretty face asks me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Shit that makes you rage

>girl with a pretty face asks me for dieting advice
>explain to her calorie counting
>calculate her TDEE with her and give her advice on what number of calories she should be eating a day
>she seems like she understands
>she thanks me and says she'll start tracking with myfitnesspal

>two weeks later I see her again
>she approaches me and says the diet isn't working
>"I've been eating so much better but I haven't lost any weight!"
>"Have you tracked your calorie intake?"
>"No, but I'm eating salads!"
>explain to her that salads will not magically make people lose weight because it contains vegetables
>"But it's healthy!"
>"A lot of things are healthy but in moderation"
>"But it's a salad!"

Who the fuck sold women so badly on salads? For god's sake, it's as though women have this unfounded believe that salads, despite being drenched in cheese and calorie-dense dressing, will make fat melt away because it contains vegetables and not the dreaded CARBS!!!!
>>
>>35431184
Don't pay attention to the attention whore
>>
>>35431184

Bruh you can't save anybody.
>>
>>35431224
>>35431217
Nah I know, it's incredibly frustrating though.

I had hoped that since she approached me that I could help her but I was mistaken.
>>
>Who the fuck sold women so badly on salads?
movies, magazines, tv, the media.

it's weird, to be sure.
>>
>>35431184
OP you should take her to the gym with you and maybe you can even go out with her if you play your cards right. do it for us
>>
File: 1421680731602.jpg (157 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421680731602.jpg
157 KB, 500x500
>>35431184
>giving people real advice
Shiggy
>>
>girl comes up to OP for sex but is embarrassed to makes a stupid excuse
>OP is so autistic he things women will actually listen to advice
>>
>>35431184
fuck that no hitting women. Currently taking muay thai to wreck my ex bf and give her a nice teep to the stomach.
>>
>>35431184
Say you will tell her the REAL secret to losing weight if she sucks your dick.

Then tell her the secret is swallowing cum.
>>
>>35431686

this 2bh
>>
>>35431184
Women are dumb dude.

Seriously. I am mad that I ever was concerned about them growing up. They are so simple minded its almost sad. Even the smart ones still have girl logic.
>>
Seriously guys, don't ever mention to normies your gym life and shit, no one gives a shit and it brings you unwanted people asking for advice they will never use and people who "used to" lift will go all defensive and bring you down. Seriously keep it to yourself and your gymbros
>>
>>35431686
>I hope anon notices I'm approaching HIM instead of the reverse
>Curse those feminists for ruining it for us virgin women

All women are whores
>>
>>35431701
>bf
>her

Also, out of all the techniques you choose, you u choose a fucking teep, for shame (fem?)anon
Also, sidekick/knee to head masterrace
>>
>>35431184
>that pic

BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>35431184
did you try hitting her? that might get your point across better.
>>
>>35431184
wut? erm, so letting some other dude ride her isn't a reason to lose it and go postal? Fuck someone over and you get what you deserve.

Normal life routines, no reason at all you just walk away but some things can't be forgiven or ignored.
>>
>>35431184
>salad
>drenched in cheese

Is that an american thing?
>>
>>35436478
I don't even get HOW you could drench something in cheese unless you meant that weird slimey American cheese style product....
>>
File: adfas.png (125 KB, 238x265) Image search: [Google]
adfas.png
125 KB, 238x265
/fit/ made me gay who can only love women if they are men dressed as them.
>>
>>35436501
>implying other cheeses can't be melted
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.