[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of C4 pre-workout or similar products?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Schizo.jpg (143 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Schizo.jpg
143 KB, 640x640
What does /fit/ think of C4 pre-workout or similar products?
I tried it a few times so far, being really careful with the dosage. Can't tell for sure yet but it seems like it helps.
>>
Screw pre workouts, caffeine dependency is no joke . You should be able to workout for fuckin 60 minutes without aid
They fuk your sleep up too
>>
pre workout is a meme
>>
>>35430979
You should use pure motivation as pre-workout. It'll be a better workout desu senpai
>>
>>35430979
C4 is so Last Thursday, I prefer SEMTEX preworkout, I'm much more explosive when I use that.
>>
Thanks for the input, guys.
>>35431019
Motivation is usually not an issue. I am just tired after work (I workout after work) sometimes and it felt like some extra energy would help.
>>
Prewprkput is a novice bodybuilding product marketed by..

(Caffine pills and water is all that..)seasoned bodybuilders( use if they use pre workout)
>>
>>35431011
Dubs aspiring to be quads tell the truth
>>
>>35431068
If you're tired then have some caffeine. Who gives a shit. Sure there are some health effects, but I know people with pretty heavy caffeine addictions and they haven't died yet.
>>
>>35431019
Not OP but I used to be able to use pure motivation. But because of college and work, I have lost all motivation so I finally pulled the trigger and bought BPI preworkout. I have yet to find the motivation to actually take it and go to the gym hahahaha fuck me
>>
>>35430979
The guy that runs the shop I buy a few supplements at gave me a sample of a preworkout once, so I tried it. Dumping 300mg of caffeine into my system all at once was one of the stupidest mistakes I ever made.

Know what I take to the gym with me? A liter Nalgene bottle filled with water, electrolytes, 75g of maltodextrin, about 50mg of caffiene, and 500mg of acetyl-l-tyrosine. I sip from it throughout my ~2.5 hour workouts. I do not want for energy or explosiveness. Adding anything else to that mixture wouldn't be any more help. What you can take away from this is that caffeine works best when you take small doses of it over time, not one big dose all at once. Have a little (50-80mg) an hour before you go to the gym, then some in your water bottle for while you're at the gym. Is much more effective that way.
>>
>>35431144
>75 grams maltodextrin

Jesus Christ. How are you still making gains with those insulin spikes? Anabolics? I won't judge you if so. The only people I see with that much carbs in their intra are those on juice.
>>
Hyphy mud all you need
>>
While a lot of the people in the thread are kinda right, pwos have there place, they got me commited to the gym and now i use it only for pump and thats not that noticable from pwos.

BUT preworkout with DMAA is a "real" preworkout holy fuck its like cocaine. You can order mesomorph online it got 60 mg of dmaa which is on the upside, makes you feel like a literal god in the gym the first coup times. Tolerance grows quick.

I personally get like heart probs from that dmaa shit tho heart palpitations at night etc. I usually only take it 1-2 times a week at this point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.